Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAntarath
Stranger
First find this season (sorry no pic)
    #4598410 - 08/30/05 10:12 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I did the first hunting in my life early in july (yeah I know it's too early), and I found nothing but these irritating Panaoelina foenisecii's. And the weeks went by and I still only found foenisecii's. Then I was away on vacation the first week in august, and when I came back 8th of august it seemed that all the foenisecii's had been replaced with Liberty caps. Like...over night hehe. The temperature is around 6-7 celsius these days and we've had lots of heavy rainfalls.
I was surprised to find liberty caps this early. I will never expect to find them earlier in the year though..
I picked about half a kilo today, and I must say I enjoy it.
It made me even happier to find a BIG grassy area next to a cemetary where I picked that half a kilo in like 15-20 minutes, and that was only on a little spot (ah well not that little, but the size of a private lawn). The good thing is that it's not a private property, and no-one can see me there (I'll both see and hear them first, as they have to go through 2 big noisy gates to get there).

So today, just as a start, I made a tea out of 10 grammes wet liberty caps, and I must say I enjoyed it. Only gave me a heavy
bodyhigh though, cuz I KNOW it's a very low dose. But it gave the feeling of having taken 3-4 strong painkillers... got very paranoid though, but that was nice.

Sorry, just had to tell you this. It's the words from a happy newbie. You've all heard it before.
And thanks to this site, I wouldn't have to bother you with pics of foenisecii's and stuff. I have spent 7-8 hours a day for 5 months learning about ALL kinds of mushroom, as mycology interests me.

so hey ho!

(sorry bout the crappy english in this thread, I'm norwegian)

Edited by Antarath (08/30/05 10:17 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification