Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinescotsmushie
Stranger
 User Gallery
80 - 100 good liberty caps tripped sunday night....
    #4597605 - 08/30/05 02:28 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

After picking the shrooms on saturday, its very early for this time of the year, but luckily, i was in luck, and got enough for a hard)ish) trip.

The trip was alone, I took them when my family (mum and dad and sister) went to bed. at about 12am

I dryed them a bit in the oven at about 40 degrees, not even hot enough to make the metal tray remotely too hot to touch, because i know about heat and degeneration....

This was the first trip of the year.

To give you a little backround, I am not at a very happy stage in my life due to a number of reasons, and was at a sort of all time low, not the nicest of times for me anyway! Well, I cut them up and made them easier to eat, and as they were still wet but not soaking they didnt taste bad either! So I downed them all......

After about 10 minutes I felt a little bit coming on, so I did what I normally do when I'm coming up..... and that is go for a jog, because it calms me down and takes away the nervousness, or some of it (it must be the endorphins?). The only thing is, it was raining, wet and windy.. but luckily a mild night and I wasnt cold really..... So here I was, jogging round the football pitch in the pitch black, slowly the "breathing" starting to occur after about 15 minutes (also, dryer chopped mushrooms hit you harder). Then this woman was running down the street opposite the park (i live in a smallish villiage) and I could see her head going down the street over the bushes which seperate the park from the street! It made me feel a bit uneasy so I jogged back home. Then when I got home I felt a bit nervous again and decided to go back out! This is 10 minutes later, but it started hitting me harder. I jogged about 200 yards down the street (12 40am this time) and I stopped, kind of stood there in amazement, thinking "what am I doing? its raining, its the middle of the night, i can just workout in the house" .. standing in that sorta confused/amused at yourselfe way you do sometimes on shrooms, THEN just as I turned round, this guy, who knows me! was standing looking at me from his garage as he was in it doing something in there! I live in a middle class suburban street, which Im not proud of! but it must of seemed very odd hahah..... anyway i just jogged back without speaking to him.

As I got back the trip started hitting me more, at about 1 am I went on the shroom chat for some "communication" or whatever..... but after about5 minutes nobody was interested in me discussing how weird and melting everything was, then I thought "im not going on the internet, im not going to watch TV, so I put most of the lights off downstairs and sat on the couch.

It was suddenly starting to hit me, and at about half 1am I thought "this must be the peak" ... and it stayed like this form for a little while. But then, at about 2 oclock it suddenly started hitting me harder, harder and harder. I was thinking about my life and what the problems I'm currently having were all about, and it was all coming to me in some way. It was not remotely a bad trip, but it was not pleasant either... because I thought, Well now I know, i dont want to keep dwelling on it if you know what I mean? Well, now I look back, I'm glad it did last as long as it did (not that I'm nearly finished!!) now I was at the stage where I was really confused, but not in a bad way, just the way you are on hard trips, lke... "how do I use the toilet?" "how do I eat my tuna sandwich I made before I started trippin to make sure I had food halfway through the trip to settle me?" I was putting the tuna sandwich in my mouth and weirdly "munching, biting" it, without tasting it, and guzzling about 2 glasses of water! Then I thought, I just want to lie down. This was probably a bit silly as the shroom "evidence" ie tray with shroom stems and a few heads were lyeing down, and a glass with a little whiskey in it i poured when I had some anxiety during the early trip. But anyway, at about 3am I went up to my bedroom and lay there.

This was when it really took off, I was really, really tripping hard. I was seeing so much "hyrogliphics" like you know when you look into those binoculars that have coloured things in the end that look all patterned? it was like that..... I also kept seeing this "bull-like" creature, and alot of american indian "shaman" type faces..... they were allways faces of people...

Some how I was not scared at all, and I was thinking about my life, by this time I did not "feel my body" in a normal sense, it was like... I, my consciousness, was about 2 feet hovering over my body, and I could just feel my organs, and could literally feel the world spinning, it was great and crazy at the same time! I dont want to make a big depressing talk on how I was thinking about my life, but I realised I was avoiding alot of aspects, and had been nasty completely unintentionally to my parents and blamed them alot for things which really wasnt there fault, but nor mine either. This was making me feel ashamed of myselfe on this higher plateu 2 feet hovering "outside me, looking down on me" from a completely egoless spectrum. I really was tripping hard, I was curled up, not very comfortably in bed in thinking about everything, tripping out my nut, constantly seeing the "faces" change about me, usually indian shaman looking type people (i mean native american indian, not asian one) and this "bull" figure.... they looked right into me.
I also thought about how my problems were silly and i need to get my finger out and face up to certain things.

Well, at about 4 30 am, still very much emerged in a "hard" trip, I came downstairs, I must of made a racket stumbling down the stairs, because I never put a light on...... I dont know why, I was scared of waking my family I think. Well, when I got down stairs, I went and collected the tray, and I remember standing there, just standing in the kitchen thinking, watching about me, standing there in the "confused, philosophical reflecting" way that came across me, just thinking about everything. I kept thinking, well I am either going to keep up my ways and be unhappy forever, or start thinking differently and change immediately. Well I was deadly serious, do I find a way to kill myselfe, because it is easy if I sincerely wanted to, or do I try and do some things to change my life. I had still not decided at this point.

I was standing there thinking then remember going to the toilet and this is what I did, I went, then just sit at the bottom of the stairs, at this point, it was 5am(ish) the sun was just starting to come up and it was starting to get light outside. I sat there, tray next to me, kitchen a mess with crap i needed to clean up, just sat sitting there thinking..... I was thinking these type of thoughts.everyone is so condidioned, normally I would never ever sit on the bottom of the stairs, sitting thinking, like a "weirdo" (ha!) albeit tripping out my box, but starting to come down... the hallucinations were getting less now. I thought how my family would dissaprove of this behaviour, but not, I realise because it was "wrong or bad" but because its how a person whos conditioned to think we must "act and behave" in a manner. We dissaprove and look down and frown upon far, far too many things as a society, which mean nothng, and it just hurts other people, AND ourselfe. Anyway, I thought I needed to get rid of the evidence, but before I could I just needed to think some more and sit downstairs in the dark lol (iush, as it was starting to get light!) I was very serious about everything, yet very jovial at the same time, begining to realise this was really worthwhile. It as 5 hours since I ingested the shrooms, yet it felt like 5 weeks, really did.

This is a weird part, i dont know why I did it, but i lay faceforward feeling like I wanted to be really close to the earth, i stayed there thinking about mother nature and what Im really on this planet for, i was lyeing in this position, for a good 20 miuntes, not geting up, flexing my leg muscles, and feelni my body (not in a sexual way, a grooming way) and just felt like an animal who was leading a wrong life, but now had found the right way again!!, I changed position and was in a kind of "face forward phetal position" I remembered this is how I lay in bed and I dont know why the hell it is, bit its just comforting while tripping for the mind, not for the body, for some reason.......

Well, after these 6 and a half hours, because it was now 6 30, I felt truly invigorated (if thats the right word?) like I was born again into my tactful, sensitive, decent person I am underneath the ego,fear, and conditioning that had been getting worse for the last 6 months....... Its 24 hours on now, and ive already made some changes, most notably speaking to my parents much better and trying to make an effort in the other "aspects" i was avoiding, I think in a nutshell, I realised I have to love myselfe and others around me especially family, even if i have reservations about them, because they have reservations about me. and I feel much happier after that trip. It was by no means "enjoyable" but I am delighted I had it, and its showed me some things I would never have known had it not been for theyre magic, I am starting to feel myselfe how I liked it again, and am glad I can share it with the people here who can probably understand what was happening to me!

Well, that was a long type, first trip of 2005

anyway cheerio hope it wasnt that boring!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: 80 - 100 good liberty caps tripped sunday night.... [Re: scotsmushie]
    #4597634 - 08/30/05 02:40 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

fuck man. Thats great. I know what you meant when you began looking at yourself, isn't it funny how all our trips seem to tell us something about ourselves? Read mine, prolly not as long as yours but had the same form of realisations.
COngrats dude. Would you call it a transformation?
(my trip report is titles "vaulable life lesson... good trip in a bad way etc etc)
pm me of something man, I'd like to talk about your experience.
peace

Offlinefreezepooter
Rainy DayMushroom Pillow
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: 80 - 100 good liberty caps tripped sunday night.... [Re: indica]
    #4597903 - 08/30/05 04:21 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

great trip report

--------------------
"The mountains are calling and I must go." - John Muir

OfflineLicense_to_Chill
Stranger
Male

Re: 80 - 100 good liberty caps tripped sunday night.... [Re: freezepooter]
    #4597962 - 08/30/05 05:07 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Hell yea, this one ruled.  :smile:

--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

OfflineRyzoz
Stranger
Re: 80 - 100 good liberty caps tripped sunday night.... [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #4599182 - 08/30/05 03:59 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Thats awesome man. The same thing happened to me, and it changed my life for the better.

Offlinefreezepooter
Rainy DayMushroom Pillow
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: 80 - 100 good liberty caps tripped sunday night.... [Re: Ryzoz]
    #4599371 - 08/30/05 04:55 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

and congrats on the early pickings, are you in the northwest usa?

--------------------
"The mountains are calling and I must go." - John Muir

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, naum
1,360 topic views. 0 members, 7 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:
Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2016 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.059 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.