Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Questions that I have always wanted to ask of certain PA&L'ers
    #4597071 - 08/29/05 10:20 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Phred: Does your wife get pissed that you seem to spend so much time on the internet?

zappaisgod: Are you this "in your face" in real life?

Annapurna1: Are you hot? Call me a chauvinist pig, but I have always wondered that.

Redstorm: Are you still going to do your political discussion newspaper thingee?

JesusChrist: What is your story? How old are you and where are you from?

Alex: Why do you and Phred despise each other so much?

...maybe I will have more questions to come...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Questions that I have always wanted to ask of certain PA&L'ers [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4597082 - 08/29/05 10:22 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Dear Randal,

I believe I am going to go through with the plans. I just have to find a way of securing some funds to pay for copying at Kinko's, and then I'll be in business. Right now I'm about at 70% certainty that it will happen.

Yours Truly
Redstorm

:heart:

xoxoxoxo

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Questions that I have always wanted to ask of certain PA&L'ers [Re: Redstorm]
    #4597121 - 08/29/05 10:28 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
Dear Randal,

I believe I am going to go through with the plans. I just have to find a way of securing some funds to pay for copying at Kinko's, and then I'll be in business. Right now I'm about at 70% certainty that it will happen.

Yours Truly
Redstorm

:heart:

xoxoxoxo

How much do you need?  You could hit me up for some funds.  I'm a worthless and shiftless trust fund baby remember?

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Questions that I have always wanted to ask of certain PA&L'ers [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4597153 - 08/29/05 10:33 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I'll probably just end up asking my Dad for the money. He just got engaged to someone who did not give birth to me, so he has some sucking up to do.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Questions that I have always wanted to ask of certain PA&L'ers [Re: Redstorm]
    #4597176 - 08/29/05 10:37 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
I'll probably just end up asking my Dad for the money. He just got engaged to someone who did not give birth to me, so he has some sucking up to do.

Dude, step-moms are bitches!!! Trust me on this one. The bitch will take all of your dad's money. He will have none left over for your Kinkos aspirations.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4597179 - 08/29/05 10:38 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Well, he better give it to me first then.

Hopefully he gets her to sign a pre-nup.

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #4597192 - 08/29/05 10:40 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

is annapurna actually a chick?? i was just thought it was a dude with a hot chick avatar

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Questions that I have always wanted to ask of certain PA&L'ers [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #4597201 - 08/29/05 10:41 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I'm pretty sure it's a she.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #4597213 - 08/29/05 10:44 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
Hopefully he gets her to sign a pre-nup.

A pre-nup is key. There's no way that I'll let some chick steal all of my shit, no matter how in love with her I think I am. I have seen too much fucked up shit go down with females and the courts. The courts usually give practically EVERYTHING to the women in divorce cases it seems like.

My dad married this one bitch only for her to slowly get lazier and lazier. She got hooked on pills and stopped working. After they split up she would call and scream at him to buy her a new car.

*shudder*

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

#4597214 - 08/29/05 10:44 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I wanted to know if KingoftheHill was at pittsburgh's army recruiting station this past week protesting to get it shut down.

People got tasered you know!

--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Questions that I have always wanted to ask of certain PA&L'ers [Re: looner2]
    #4597225 - 08/29/05 10:46 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

looner2 said:
I wanted to know if KingoftheHill was at pittsburgh's army recruiting station this past week protesting to get it shut down.

People got tasered you know!

Ahahahahahaha!  I saw that on the news.  I almost wanted to go down to Oakland and see if they were going to march again.  Call me a sadist, but I would love to see some Lefty get tasered.

:lol:  Just kidding.

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Re: Questions that I have always wanted to ask of certain PA&L'ers [Re: looner2]
    #4597231 - 08/29/05 10:49 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

im not gonna protest an army recruiting center...any moron that wants to serve under the maniacs in power now knows what he's getting into. i feel bad for anyone who enlisted when there was a great president (clinton) in office and are stuck with bush. or those who signed up before we realized how big of a coporate whore, evangelical nutjob bush is.

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

#4597236 - 08/29/05 10:51 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

They are so foul. I checked out their website and they are dirtbag "anarchists" that look like refugees.

--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #4597254 - 08/29/05 10:56 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

More questions:

looner2: Are you really training to fight in mixed martial arts tournaments?

KingoftheThing: Are you taking human growth hormone or something?

OfflineJesusChrist
Son Of God
    #4597292 - 08/29/05 11:03 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:
JesusChrist: What is your story? How old are you and where are you from?

I was born into a Jewish family from a virgin womb roughly 2030 years ago. My mom was 14 years old and we were poor. My first night was spent in a manger. Father was never around when I was young. My step dad Joe was a carpenter. He wasn't very successful at it; otherwise I wouldn't have been born in a manger.

Come to think of it, if an out of work carpenter today was found with a pregnant 14 year old he would be locked up for pedophilia and social services would have taken me away from my mom. They didn't ask those questions back then though.

I had a fairly uneventful childhood, that is until the miracles. Walking on water was nice, but turning water into wine was a big hit at parties. I parlayed that into a big gig on the lecture circuit back in the day. I got a posse, and called them the 12 Apostles. I even had my bitches and hos, and you can check out that Mary Magdalene. I was the original pimp. But pimpin ain't easy.

People didn't like my popularity. I was viewed as a threat to "the establishment". Whatever. I was just trying to have a good time and trying to spread the love. It didn't work out. In the end they nailed my ass to a fucking cross.

I didn't care for that, so three days later I showed them and rose from the dead. It freaked some people out. I then went to meet my dad for the first time and chill for a period.

Recently I came back to fulfill a prophecy and take back what is rightfully mine. I have decided to start the campaign for my kingdom on Earth right here at the beloved Shroomery.

--------------------
Tastes just like chicken

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

#4597298 - 08/29/05 11:05 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

nahh man i got tall parents...im actually growing by the day...i got lazy for like 2yrs and let myslef become a big ugly beanpole. i weighed like a soft 200lbs 1st NE gathering, 213 this year ...now im up to 6' 5" 224 lbs ...my goal is like 235 with a low body fat % ..then i will really look like im on something

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #4597368 - 08/29/05 11:20 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Phred: Was it weird moving to the Dominican Republic from Canada? Did you know anybody there?

Paradigm: Why did you retire your old account?

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

#4597394 - 08/29/05 11:26 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

paradigm retired ss7 because if all the stigma ss7 had with it...

- as ss7 he admitted to being bisexual
- admitted to kissing guys
- he got sick trying to take ayahuasca by himself in a dorm
- he bashed his head into a wall and ended up in the hospital during an LSD trip
- he took a picture of him spreading his anus just like hello.jpg
- he took some other really weird pics
- some guy made a whole thread about ss7 scaring him at a gathering.

i think he did the right thing dumping the ss7. i mean he takes a whole lot less shit now.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Questions that I have always wanted to ask of certain PA&L'ers [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #4597420 - 08/29/05 11:30 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:
paradigm retired ss7 because if all the stigma ss7 had with it...

- as ss7 he admitted to being bisexual
- admitted to kissing guys
- he got sick trying to take ayahuasca by himself in a dorm
- he bashed his head into a wall and ended up in the hospital during an LSD trip
- he took a picture of him spreading his anus just like hello.jpg
- he took some other really weird pics
- some guy made a whole thread about ss7 scaring him at a gathering.

If all of those things required a change of his account, then I need to change mine immediately as well. I have admitted to wanting plastic surgery, pictures of my penis have been plastered about in OTD, and pictures of my ass are somewhere in OTD.

Edited by RandalFlagg (08/29/05 11:31 PM)

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Loc: Here, there and everywher...
    #4597486 - 08/29/05 11:44 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

You seriously think that Clinton was a "great president"? Any specific reasons? I thought you disliked presidents who "lied" about WMD's and used United States military powers against foreign leaders?

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds