Home | Community | Message Board

The Spore Depot
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Out looking formyself
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost in my mind...
Second Time on Shrooms
    #4595301 - 08/29/05 04:05 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I just tripped a little on some shrooms my friend had. The first time I had ever done them was when I took a chocolate while smoking a bunch of pot. This time I just wanted to try some shrooms without anything else so I took 4 of these chocolates my friend made. It was only around 2.5g though.

After taking the chocolates around 8, I layed down to watch a movie with a friend. About an hour later it starts to kick in. I had to pause the movie so I could look up at the ceiling. Colored symbols were just sitting up there. I told my friend but he just sat there and listen to me go on about them. Around my walls are little angel wall paper. They started to move around and dance while I stared at them. My friend explained to me how they did that to him too on acid but were talking to him then. I now wanted to get out of the house. My friend drove me up the mountain behind the house to a lake and a playground at the top. Laying in the grass just looking at the calm water was pretty damn trippy. It was like it was a hole in the world as opposed to water. After sitting for a while, we made it back home and I just layed and listen to some music.

Over all I enjoyed the experience but I dont think I had enough to help me break all the way through to what I want. I plan on trying again when I can get ahold of some more. I just wanted to share my first experience with purely shrooms.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports