Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinefelix4life
Sky
My Saliva experience
    #4595002 - 08/29/05 02:24 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Salvia is a plant and one that deserves the up most respect. I tried smoking the salvia leaves it didn?t do much, next I tried salvia at 5X extract. With the 5x I could feel my reality shifting but I came back to earth rather quickly.

Yesterday I tried Salvia at 20X extract. Before I used it I asked our source to make contact with its healing energy. I had about 0.2grams in my bong and during my second hit I was in for a shock.

I never had enough time to finish my second hit and it hit me. I lost all control, I was sent within myself with my eyes open. The fear within me tried to convince me the world was being folded up by a child who?s play time was over. Almost as if he was putting away his toys and folding our world up. The next thing I new I was in a holding room with blue skies all around. I was there with my dog and I could only see half my body and half of my dog's. I did not know where I was but I wanted to come back and I did.

This experience must have lasted 5- 10 minutes. I have no intentions of using Salvia again. I will stick to my shrooming in the forest and Bud.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: woodwork Flag
Re: My Saliva experience [Re: felix4life]
    #4595154 - 08/29/05 03:10 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Damn I have never had that crazy of an experience on salvia though someday when I am ready hopefully I will. Salvia should be respected or it can kick your ass.

Offlinerogerkeith
Mr

Loc: London
    #4595749 - 08/29/05 06:56 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

You have to be aware of Salvia reverse tolerance.

I smoked plain leaf a few times and nothing much happened, a few weird feelings and glimpses of what might be, but not what I would call a breakthrough.

Then I tried chewing fresh leaf. This is a mild way of experiencing salvia. Well, it may be mild but it brought my Salvia breakthrough. My fifth or sixth time chewing a couple of my own home grown fresh leaves left me simply amazed, I could not imagine returning to normal life with the knowledge I had discovered after 15 minutes with a couple of leaves in my mouth. I was sure I would be seen as a lunatic. I had to get up from my bed and spit the leaves out. I then lay in bed, telling Salvia that I did not want to die yet, please let me live.

Of course I was fine, and in retrospect it was a great experience, but listen, Salvia is amazingly powerful.

It demands patience. You become more sensitive to Salvanorin-A with each exposure, at least initially. For me, it took maybe 10 exposures to reach that "2 fresh leaf insanity" level. I have never used extracts or enhance leaf, I see no need for it, and if anyone thinks they need it, think again. Give yourself repeated exposure first. Only once you have exhausted repeated exposure should you consider yourself a "hard head".

I'm shit scared of fucking with my mind so I take everything very slowly. Others are not so cautious. But if you have an experience which makes you say you will never touch a substance again, it seems likely you are going too fast.

Felix4life, it's a shame you've written off Salvia because of your scary experience. You dived in at the deep end and you were surprised when you got a lungful of chlorinated water. You may still be able to find a space in the paddling-pool though!

Offlinefelix4life
Sky
Re: My Saliva experience [Re: rogerkeith]
    #4596183 - 08/29/05 08:57 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

thanks rogerkeith,

I think I will try Salvia but just by chewing the leaves, for some reason smoking it seems disrespectful. so I should just stick a couple leaves in my mouth and chew on them (under the tongue or doesn't matter)?

Offline8BitCommando
Stranger
    #4596571 - 08/29/05 10:43 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

So can one of you post an image of the proper Salvia plant for chewing? I think my mom has them growing in her yard. I vaguely remember seeing the label. Thanks.

InvisibleJasonV
Stranger

Loc: In Learyfan's gimp chest
Re: My Saliva experience [Re: 8BitCommando]
    #4596659 - 08/29/05 11:01 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I've also wanted to try quidding.

There was a GREAT faq on here somewheres....

--------------------

OfflineHuckleBones
Danger Bones

#4596668 - 08/29/05 11:03 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

8BitCommando said:
So can one of you post an image of the proper Salvia plant for chewing? I think my mom has them growing in her yard. I vaguely remember seeing the label. Thanks.

Unless your mother is a shaman, that's highly unlikely. There are plants that are salvias that aren't Salvia Divinorum.

--------------------
Manitou

InvisibleJasonV
Stranger

Loc: In Learyfan's gimp chest
    #4596681 - 08/29/05 11:06 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah i doubt your mother is growing the shepherdess's herb in her front garden.

--------------------

Offlinetrevorda8
My home isearth.
 User Gallery

Loc: P.N.W.
    #4596734 - 08/29/05 11:16 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Man, im so intolerant to salvorium-A that I can hit a bowl of dried salvia leaves and just take off.
I would never try extract, unless for a special reason.
the day before yesterday I tripped like mad. I took two hits untill I had finished the bowl completely, and on my second hit, I could hardly hold my piece.
I am a regular salvia tripper who enjoys the feeling enough to do it more than once. This last one, though, I haddnt done salvia in awhile, so it was quite different. Before long, those same chanting voices came back. The chanting of a bilion voices and sounds. Much of an auditory drug for me. The jet plane into salvia world soon took off, and I was experiencing little men, like in a factory, somewhat like ompa loompa's, but littler, about 5 inches. They had little voices that fit them well. They represented my care-takers.
I could hear them saying "oh, he's done it again. co'mon guys, keep with it, he needs to get through this. I felt weak. I felt as though I was in a hospital bed [i was lying down] and the curtans were closed. Then I remember saying "I dont need you guys, just leave me be". This entire time, though, I was experiencing vivid patterns of complex shapes and diagrams. Like wallpaper of my mind. It changed every 7 seconds or so. then I pulled through, and I was out of the hospital, and the hospital setting no longer covered my reality vision. I could now see the place where I had smoked it. And I could think about what had just happened, but I started forgetting it as I remembered it. I know that alot more happened than what I just described. I just cant remember it, because I remember forgetting it. I was experiencing clouded vision of the real world, while part way in the salvia world. So at this time I just let my mind wonder through the after-effects -wich were like grand-finale fireworks. Very complex pictures and detailed patterns occured when I closed my eyes. It slowly wore off from an halucenogen, into a heavy stoned effect. I was spent, I was tired from thinking. I then went back to my hotel room and went to bed.
The end.

--------------------
"All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be" -Pink Floyd.
Memories make up our lifes as we know it. Our souls are lost between time and space.

OfflineXMadZappa
Stranger
Re: My Saliva experience [Re: trevorda8]
    #4597366 - 08/30/05 01:20 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, I've heard that the salvia experience will differ greatly from one person to the next. It's hard to tell exactly how it's going to be for you. I myself am just getting ready to try salvia very soon. I've ordered 1 gram of standerdized 5x salvia from salviaspace.com It's somewhat weak compared to the 5x on other sites(only 12.5 mg of salvinorum A per gram). I'm worried about how the quality will be and what difference it really makes with where you buy from? Have any of you heard of salviaspace.com or know if it is a reliable source?

Oh, here's a little guide I found to be pretty useful:

http://sagewisdom.org/usersguide.html

This answered pretty much every question I ever could have had about usage, dosage, chewing quid, smoking, and what to expect out of it.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience