Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinelilbilski4life
fear andloathing inbozeman

i think i really fucked my brain up this time....
    #4594573 - 08/29/05 09:53 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

ahhhh....i just took a nap and it was lucid dreaming. but ever scene i did salvia 10x and had a out of body experience, dream are super ruff. it feels like I'm trippin' ball way to hard, then i wake up and it feel like a mushy hangover (like my brain feels that way). when i lucid dream it fuck nuts , i dont like it. (dreams) and word or wisdom?

--------------------
------------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNemo_Hoes
Juan Sánchez Villa-Lobo Ramírez
 User Gallery

Loc: Ray Ray's Mystery Garage
Re: i think i really fucked my brain up this time.... [Re: lilbilski4life]
    #4594659 - 08/29/05 10:30 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Welcome to my world, just learn to deal with it. It'll end soon.

--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: i think i really fucked my brain up this time.... [Re: Nemo_Hoes]
    #4594749 - 08/29/05 10:55 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

you find new ways in which you have a conscious presence.
let them be gentle
greet them gently
remember to be gentle.

being awakened to other kinds of experiencing is like having a third eye opened, the light can be harsh, go slow.

after the eye-openning, some prefer to go back to sleep, there is no shame in that. none at all, people need sufficient rest too.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: i think i really fucked my brain up this time.... [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4594856 - 08/29/05 11:30 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i think its fun :smile:

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

OfflinePmog
I's

Loc: (No)r(way)
    #4595562 - 08/29/05 04:01 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

lilbilski4life said:
ahhhh....i just took a nap and it was lucid dreaming. but ever scene i did salvia 10x and had a out of body experience, dream are super ruff. it feels like I'm trippin' ball way to hard, then i wake up and it feel like a mushy hangover (like my brain feels that way). when i lucid dream it fuck nuts , i dont like it. (dreams) and word or wisdom?

Lucid dreaming is consciously perceiving and recognizing that one is in a dream while one is sleeping, and having control over the "dreamscape", or the faux-reality dream world within a dream.

So you say..

next time you get lucid.. [laughter] ..
See if you can find back to where you are... :P

but be warned.. well.. uhm.. anyways.. I think of it like this..
If you were an actor, but the acting was real, and you were in the matrix world, as if it was real, and you were given the option to take either the blue, or the red .. pill..

Id say it's like taking them both.. :P

:laugh:

--------------------
Life! = !Life

Life = birthing
Life = dying

!life = death <-> birth = life!
--------------------
:frown: !LIVE! :smile:
--------------------

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: i think i really fucked my brain up this time.... [Re: Pmog]
    #4596178 - 08/29/05 06:56 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Well, I'd advise not to do salvia (or other drugs) for a little while until the dreams mellow out (which they WILL as long as you let them).

In fact though, somehow good old mary gave me some really odd odd odd dreams last night myself.... which is odd since they had that "memory fog" to them that smoking gives you, but they lasted sooo long nevertheless....

I don't know what to tell you about why your dreams are like trips, but maybe you're "astral projecting" or accessing part of your mind that you normally don't.... see if you can't find your way back into a "normal" dreamscape to get some sense over the trippiness.... if you're lucid and you're getting real confused ask for help and clarification of why you are experiencing these things... sometimes that works.

like last night I had some messed up sleep paralysis dream then a while later an old lady came and told me that she was the person next to me, and that she didn't mean to scare me. Incidientally she resembled an old lady that was at a Buddhist meeting I went to in real life recently and I did feel some compassion toward her as she seemed a bit unhealthy.

-since you're lucid, ask why you are seeing what you are
-if it's too intense ask for your dreams to send you a more gradual message
-never fight with dream characters or symbols, they will usually win and you're just attacking yourself (theoretically).

that's about all I can offer.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Offlinelilbilski4life
fear andloathing inbozeman

Re: i think i really fucked my brain up this time.... [Re: leery11]
    #4596893 - 08/29/05 09:42 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

yea , for sure not doing slavia for a while and the worst part about the dream was i couldnt tell if was awake or not. yea, u guys are right. if i can controll them (dreams) why not make it a super cool trip. :laugh: thanks for all the help.

--------------------
------------------------------------------------

Offlineriverjorge420
barkeep

Loc: Northeast Iowa
    #4598753 - 08/30/05 11:34 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

wait until you can wake up without allowing your body to...the numbness is so intense ..spooky and fun at the same time

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: i think i really fucked my brain up this time.... [Re: riverjorge420]
    #4604525 - 08/31/05 05:06 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i had some dream tripping last night... it was just really insane.

I was trying to do yoga nidra http://swamij.com/yoga-nidra.htm#companion

and as I got tired I focused on the third eye down to the heart for a while.

then the next thing I know I'm "beneath" my thoughts and like tripping so hard like i'm really really stoned.... all my thoughts are playing out as if not by my own doing and images are floating up and out and i'm looking into them, then not.... and i'm not "me" while i'm doing this, but i suddenly have the realization that it is happening to me...

so i try to fall asleep but I can't, because I'm not even "awake" but I can move around.... and then eventually I managed to get myself to a normal non-conscious sleep.

the craziest thing was I was thinking that i was actually high that's how intense it was that i convinced myself i must be high right now, when in fact i wasn't.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order