Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblebukkake
Male

Loc: Classified
Re: Police Brutality In Salt Lake City, (Doccumented on Video.) [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4587276 - 08/27/05 12:08 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

QuantumMeltdown said:
Do you just not want to acknowledge Clinton had a poor domestic policy?

Quote:

I have never said Clinton was a good man or took it easy on drug users.

I thought you right-wingers were against the entry of illegal aliens into the country, anyway?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineProsgeopax
Jaded, yethopeful?

Loc: Appearing at a mall near ...
Re: Police Brutality In Salt Lake City, (Doccumented on Video.) [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4587470 - 08/27/05 01:22 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

QuantumMeltdown said:
Clintons administration and his appointed Attorney General Janet Reno is responsible for Waco Texas. The attrocities commited there as well as Ruby Ridge...

Quote:

Also I like how you offered no excuse for Waco or Ruby Ridge. Do you just not want to acknowledge Clinton had a poor domestic policy?

Ruby Ridge happened on the first George Bush's watch. Clinton was elected AFTER Ruby Ridge and Janet 'The Butcher of Waco' Reno was not sworn in until a year after Ruby Ridge.

--------------------
Money doesn't grow on trees, but deficits do grow under Bushes.

You can accept, reject, or examine and test any new idea that comes to you. The wise man chooses the third way.
- Tom Willhite

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to change my opinions should I become aware of additional facts, the falsification of information or different perspectives. Articles written by others which I post may not necessarily reflect my opinions in part or in whole, my opinions may be in direct opposition, the topic may be one on which I have yet to formulate an opinion or have doubts about, an article may be posted solely with the intent to stimulate discussion or contemplation.

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Re: Police Brutality In Salt Lake City, (Doccumented on Video.) [Re: bukkake]
    #4587560 - 08/27/05 01:55 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

bukkake said:
Quote:

QuantumMeltdown said:
Do you just not want to acknowledge Clinton had a poor domestic policy?

Quote:

I have never said Clinton was a good man or took it easy on drug users.

I thought you right-wingers were against the entry of illegal aliens into the country, anyway?

Yes but not Cubans their our constituecny ;o) Just look at which way the Cubans in Miami vote.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Invisiblebukkake
Male

#4587570 - 08/27/05 01:58 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Do you think former Cuban citizen Orlando Bosch votes while he is residing in Florida?

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Police Brutality In Salt Lake City, (Doccumented on Video.) [Re: Prosgeopax]
    #4587575 - 08/27/05 02:01 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

My bust, So Ruby Ridge was under Bushes watch looks like Clintons administration steped up the war against its own citizenry then. But seriously this doesn't resemble the rave at all?

There you go thank you Janet Reno.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Jimmy Buffett

Invisiblebukkake
Male

#4587578 - 08/27/05 02:04 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Since we are demonizing members of Clinton's administration, here's another nice picture for you.

Madeline Albright with Kim Jong-il.

OfflineAnisotropic
Stranger
    #4587672 - 08/27/05 02:32 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Really what does it matter who the president is currently?

I mean these people are just figure heads. The real problem here is a society where 90 people that are supposed to help/serve the people, think that tear gassing/attacking/terrorizing/imprisoning peaceful citizens in the name of 'protecting them' is okay.

(Because they MIGHT cause harm to themselves.)

President Bush is ONE person. The problem is that we have hundreds of thousands of people making a living off of imprisoning drug users/ anyone the government disagrees with. (Like Junglists/Ravers/Hippies) Bush is only ONE of those people.

In order to change things we have to do alot more then just change ONE person. Every single one of those SWAT are just as guilty as there leader, because they each have the choice to say "I'm not going to do this it is wrong"

They don't like you to think that, but it's true.

Edited by Anisotropic (08/27/05 02:34 PM)

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4587767 - 08/27/05 03:07 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

She looks like the penguin from batman returns. ahahaha

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

-Mark Twain

Jimmy Buffett

Offlineequad0r3
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4588147 - 08/27/05 05:30 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I don't know if you guys have found video or not of this - but I believe I saw the footage the other day on alldumb.com - I'm not sure if this is over or not because 7 pages is alot to read through... but from what I saw in the video and the way you described it, it sounds like it was the video you are speaking of.

Make these people pay for their actions.

--------------------
John Allen/PESH casings

Offlineequad0r3
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Police Brutality In Salt Lake City, (Doccumented on Video.) [Re: equad0r3]
    #4588195 - 08/27/05 05:48 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
John Allen/PESH casings

OfflineDoinkybottoms
UnorthodoxNewbie
Re: Police Brutality In Salt Lake City, (Doccumented on Video.) [Re: equad0r3]
    #4589273 - 08/27/05 10:22 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I am furious, but I am only one person. Yet again the drug culture is too lazy and disorganized to stand up for itself, basically jusifying the outlawing of drugs. What if those 1500 people and the millions of us who think stuff like this is bullshit actually stood up and demanded our rights? I live in mormonia and you can bet your ass that this is a christian bust. Seriously, the cops are LDS, the local government is LDS, EVERYONE is fucking LDS. All I see is FORCED RELIGION. The people should have rioted. WE SHOULD ALL RIOT!!! What the hell good are useless emails to officials going to do? Bush is on his 300+ vacation day, do you think local officials are any different? "Check it out Laura, I have 15 million emails in the public account. Now watch this... DELETE! Ah, now back to the ranch and my kilo." God, I dream of the day when 40 million drug users converge on washington, or, heaven forbid, actually all vote for a real leader.

Yikes, I sound like a fucking terroist...

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Police Brutality In Salt Lake City, (Doccumented on Video.) [Re: Doinkybottoms]
    #4589369 - 08/27/05 10:45 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

You Sir are very ignorant.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

-Mark Twain

Jimmy Buffett

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #4590171 - 08/28/05 03:09 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Argue about the post, not the poster.

We have VERY STRICT flaming rules in this forum, because disagreement and argument are what it is all about. :smile:

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Police Brutality In Salt Lake City, (Doccumented on Video.) [Re: Doinkybottoms]
    #4593161 - 08/28/05 10:47 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Rioting doesn't do any good, and is just playing into the hands of your enemies.

What they really need to do is become wealthy professionals that have lots of money for lawyers, or better yet, become lawyers. Organize, pool resources, and sue the shit out of the pigs when they overstep their bounds.

That will put them in their fucking place. Throwing rocks will not.

Case in point: the Palestinians.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineLSDempire
LibertarianEnforcer
 User Gallery

Re: Police Brutality In Salt Lake City, (Doccumented on Video.) [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #4594054 - 08/29/05 01:41 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
Rioting doesn't do any good, and is just playing into the hands of your enemies.

What they really need to do is become wealthy professionals that have lots of money for lawyers, or better yet, become lawyers. Organize, pool resources, and sue the shit out of the pigs when they overstep their bounds.

That will put them in their fucking place. Throwing rocks will not.

Case in point: the Palestinians.

Your right, to a point, but there is a limit. Revolution can be used if all else fails. Throwing rocks is pointless, you need to shoot to kill once you decide to engage an enemy, don't bother if you don't have real weapons.

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
    #4601886 - 08/31/05 12:05 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I havent herd about this from any of the big news networks yet?

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: Police Brutality In Salt Lake City, (Doccumented on Video.) [Re: 1stimer]
    #4602816 - 08/31/05 08:23 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

1stimer said:
I havent herd about this from any of the big news networks yet?

It's not very likely that you ever will.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineAnisotropic
Stranger
Re: Police Brutality In Salt Lake City, (Doccumented on Video.) [Re: Ekstaza]
    #4603240 - 08/31/05 10:34 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

well... At least here they show the video footage on this clip...
(Way better then before...)

http://idisk.mac.com/apexgrin/Public/fox138212005.mov

I like the over dose on X bull shit... If you overdose on something, you don't get treated on scene and released like a hour later. To these stupid fucks any dose is an 'Overdose' because any is unacceptable... This girl was most likely just visibly on MDMA, and then got shook the fuck up because she had guns in her fucking face.

I bet you won't hear about this one ether...

http://www.riverfronttimes.com/issues/2001-07-25/radarstation.html

This is happening all over the US, and has been for years.

I recently watched 'Swing Kids'. http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1800183531
It's a film from 1992 (before most Americans new about Raves) that portrays how the Nazi's destroyed swing culture. I find it interesting, because it was in no way meant to be a comment on the modern day Rave scene, but ends up being VERY MUCH SO...

Sad.

Edited by Anisotropic (08/31/05 10:43 AM)

OfflineAnisotropic
Stranger
Re: Police Brutality In Salt Lake City, (Doccumented on Video.) [Re: Anisotropic]
    #4604000 - 08/31/05 02:10 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I thought it was kinda weird that they would show off pictures of 'bruises' on the news, yet there was nothing there. I couldn't figure it out at first I was like.. "Why is this news worthy"...

Now I get it..

" The cops are brutal. I know, I've been tasered till I was knocked three times in one night for public intox. The bruises didn't go away for weeks and they kept me in the holding area for over a day till the bruising on my face faded enough that it couldn't be seen in the booking photo. They also refused to photo the bruises or burns from the cops. They also kept me in jail till the bruises and burns faded, almost two weeks, for a public intox. That's why you won't see any photos of injuries on the kids who went to jail."

http://nwtekno.org/vb/showthread.php?s=8...mp;pagenumber=2

I would've never thought of that. I wonder if pigs have a behind the scenes manual they pass out, to help 'protect officers' from there own actions...

OfflineAnisotropic
Stranger
Re: Police Brutality In Salt Lake City, (Doccumented on Video.) [Re: Anisotropic]
    #4613764 - 09/02/05 07:22 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

http://www.newutah.com/modules.php?op=mo...r=0&thold=0

Family sues SWAT team after raid on their home

Michael Rigert DAILY HERALD

A family says on a quiet May evening members of the Utah County SWAT team erroneously invaded their Springville home and roughed them up without cause.

The next day, the Chidester family, including Lawrence, his wife Emily and their adult son Larry, filed a federal civil rights lawsuit against Utah County and six SWAT team members.

According to court documents, the Chidesters say the SWAT team arrived on the street outside their home May 25 at approximately 10:30 p.m. They say the officers then proceeded to man-handle them in the execution of a search warrant -- albeit for the wrong address. The police unit's intended target, the suit claims, was the residence next door.

"Larry Chidester was asleep in his residence when he heard a loud bang or crash outside and exited to investigate the source of the noise," court documents say.

He observed Utah County SWAT team members departing their police vehicle and heading toward their neighbor's home. The sound he had heard was flash-bang devices detonated by the officers. However when SWAT team members saw Larry, they went after him, the suit claims.

"The officer pointed his firearm at Larry and started running towards him, yelling, 'There's one!,' " the document states.

Despite the fact that Larry had his hands in the air and told the officer repeatedly "I'm not resisting," the suit states the SWAT member continued to run over or tackle him, "and shoved his face into the ground and rocks."

The suit claims Larry Chidester was later transported to the emergency room at Mountain View Hospital in Payson to be treated for injuries.

Two officers then kicked open a side door of the home and entered Lawrence Chidester's bedroom as he was dressing, according to the suit.

"A law enforcement officer grabbed Lawrence and threw him to the floor ... the officer held a firearm to the back of Lawrence's head in the presence of his wife, Emily Chidester," the documents say.

Afterward, when the family was questioned about their names and address, the suit claims SWAT team members "admitted ... they were in the wrong house and they had made a mistake."

The Chidesters said the addresses of both homes were clearly marked by curbside mail boxes.

In the federal suit, the Chidesters claim that the members of the Utah County Sheriff's Office were "grossly negligent ... and acted with deliberate indifference" of their rights. They say the SWAT team members had no probable cause for their arrest or detention.

The family is seeking an undisclosed amount in damages to be determined at trial.

Though Utah County Sheriff Jim Tracy said the Chidester home was not the SWAT team's original objective, he said the Chidesters became involved in the raid "as an ancillary issue."

"The warrant was for the house nextdoor but in the service of that warrant they became involved ... they had contact with us," Tracy said.

He said he could not comment on the specifics of the lawsuit since he had not yet reviewed it.

"We dispute the accuracy of their version of the events," Tracy said, regarding what's been reported to date about the nature of the incident.

Michael Rigert can be contacted at 344-2548 or mrigert@heraldextra.com.
This story appeared in The Daily Herald on page C1.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom