Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Scales, Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinethaiiisticks
Stranger
tripping in a dusty place is weird
    #4593020 - 08/29/05 12:27 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

ok guys i just had one of the most profound experiences of my life last night. I didn't have a scale so me and my friend eyed out fat eighths of mostly little caps stems and powdery shake, and ate them with good ole peanut butter. I rolled a blunt, and put some RJd2 on, and we went out to his screened in porch and puffed a lilla while coming up. Within 20 minutes i already had started tripping.. Now the problem is that i have eaten this same strand of mushrooms about 6 times so the trips aren't weird and different and rather like "wow here i am again..." So we smoke some good ass completely piney haze. I'm high as hell and i get the swimmys and all of the sudden i'm full blown tripping... you know the feeling like your hitting a wave and being propelled forward through time. So i put on Nas- "N.Y. state of mind" and i can't describe the time distortions i was experiencing.. i've listened to this song a million times and his voice had that shrooooomy swurve to it like i'd never experienced everything was speeding up and down at rapid rates. Once i got sick of bitches guns and weed i put on some shpongle. Let me say this.... SHPONGLE is the most amazing masterpiece i think i have ever listened to in my life... its so melodic its like a beatiful fractal mapped through speakers.. so i had the itunes visualizer going too, and all of the sudden it was like i could almost control the time distortions.. i shit you not i was tripping balls and relaxing every muscle in my body and all that existed was my mind, my friend felt it too, he exclaimed to me "i feel like we could talk if it wasn't for my body holding in my mind". So while shpongle is going i started noticing all this dust in the room which i hadn't noticed before. The house we were in was rarely used.. it was more like a log cabin. So all this dust starts feeling like its getting EVERYWHERE, especially because we were burning stoges in the house.. So i don't know about you guys but when i trip i feel like my hands are sweating? or there is like a thin layer of ?ectoplasm? secreted? well i don't know but all of the sudden i couldn't tell where i ended and the dust began. i started thinking how the dust particles just get smaller and smaller? and what is dust anyway? and is there a limit to how small a dust particle can get? i hit a couple of shroomed out loops and then during spongle i wondered to myself how many of those beats you can fit into a second? then i realized as many as you want and a second is only what your brain thinks it is. i had a couple moments of eternity and i felt like i was being sucked into a giant vortex as i had hugeeeeeeee yawns.. well after that it was pretty much 3 hours later and i wasn't as nuts.. i thought a lot about life and circles, yin and yang, male and females, matter and nothingness, i thought the fountain of youth might actually be mushrooms? etc etc haha its a nuts world out there, but i don't think we've even come close to our brains potential.. in fact there can't be an end to our brains potential. we gotta be very close to a dimensional shift or something haha..

peace to all-

ps. i also remember feeling strongly that we're outgrowing the whole night and day phase.. anyone else feel like days just blow the fuck by?

--------------------
Hey, me no worry, hashish keep my eyes Chinese
Rollin two Phillies together make blunts Siamese
I meant it, I represent it, descendant made of
early natives that were captured and taught to think backwards
Trapped us in a cracker psychiatric, it's massive
A Million Man March, alert the masses
Ten glocks, Armani in small print, upon my glasses
Don assassins, armageddon, the wettin'
Never freakin the beast, seven heads, got the righteous threatened
Life Was Written, the plot curves behind the settin'

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Scales, Shpongle

Community >> The Pub