Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleColonel Kurtz Ph.D
What What?
Male User Gallery
Loc: Shadow Moses
Re: Help me motivate for my exam [Re: In(di)go]
    #4594505 - 08/29/05 09:17 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

*they are too stoned to move :lol:

--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: Help me motivate for my exam [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #4594508 - 08/29/05 09:19 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Deepman said:
*they are too stoned to move :lol:

:yesnod:  :grin: :lol:

--------------------

What What?
Male User Gallery
    #4594517 - 08/29/05 09:25 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Seems like Annom already left for the library :thumbup: I'll do the same as soon as I finish my meal.
Boy, it really helps me stay motivated to know that someone is passing thru the same shit :grin:

Another alternative solution: Everybody knows hippies are against the use of unnecesary force :smirk:

--------------------

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

#4594524 - 08/29/05 09:34 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

hahaha

yeah knowing your not alone in something always helps...

--------------------

OfflineboO
Female User Gallery

#4594823 - 08/29/05 11:20 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

hit the x button on your browser and get off the site..then proceed to turn off your computer :grin:

if anything, what hindered me in gaining motivation to study was being in front of the computer whilst studying...but if you're not studying in front of the computer...

then isolation in a quiet place might help (at least it does with me)

What What?
Male User Gallery
Re: Help me motivate for my exam [Re: Annom]
    #4595003 - 08/29/05 12:24 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

So how was it Annom? I'm still on it (relazing for a while now) but I'm studying in my house because the library was full :shrug: Still not bad, I'm doing every excercise just fine and I still have a lot of hours in front of me today.

But I wonder if I should try to know perfectly just some things or risk it and try to learn everything... there's only 3 days left or so  :doh:

--------------------

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #4595195 - 08/29/05 01:30 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Deepman said:
So how was it Annom? I'm still on it (relazing for a while now) but I'm studying in my house because the library was full :shrug: Still not bad, I'm doing every excercise just fine and I still have a lot of hours in front of me today.

But I wonder if I should try to know perfectly just some things or risk it and try to learn everything... there's only 3 days left or so  :doh:

I studied for 3-4 hours. Wasted a lot of time on one problem, but solved it in the end. Feels good if you finally find a solution. A small Eureka feeling  :smile:

It sucks if you don't have enough time to learn everything good. You have to decide if you want to learn some things good or everything not so good. I don't like to make that decision, but it always is your own fault if you are in that position.

It motivates to replace all beams, balls, planets, disks, wheels, pulleys and plates with hippies, joints, mushrooms, pills, un-hippie whores and other things.

I just made the following problem:

The uniform 50kg hippie is balanced in the vertical position on a huge joint, when a 500N horizontal force is suddenly applied at his ass. The coefficient of stonedness of the hippie is 0.3, determine the initial dosage of the hippie.

Edited by Annom (08/29/05 01:31 PM)

What What?
Male User Gallery
    #4595503 - 08/29/05 03:34 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

F=-500+0.3*50*9.81=-352.85N Or something :lol: I didn't quite understand it, but the idea is very good.
I just had to stop studying altogether for a while, my brain just couldn't do it anymore so I slept a little, and now I'm feeling like shit so I'll study for maybe an hour more and call it a day; Tomorrow I have to get up ealry so I can ask when is the exam, I just hope to have some more days than I thought at first  :hissyfit:

BTW: If a hippie (m=70kg) is moving with V=1,5m/s and a joint (m=0.015kg) comes in the oposite direction at v=-25m/s and they crash against eachother and start moving together, what is the final speed of the system? does it move to the left or the right? :grin: The one who gets this and the next one I post right receives a spore print :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

#4595512 - 08/29/05 03:38 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Annom said:
It motivates to replace all beams, balls, planets, disks, wheels, pulleys and plates with hippies, joints, mushrooms, pills, un-hippie whores and other things.

:lol:

--------------------

What What?
Male User Gallery
Re: Help me motivate for my exam [Re: In(di)go]
    #4595515 - 08/29/05 03:41 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

In(di)go said:
Quote:

Annom said:

:lol:

:thumbup: :laugh: :crazy2: :lol: indeed

--------------------

OfflinetheBRINK
horse on moon
 User Gallery

Loc: the moon
    #4595531 - 08/29/05 03:47 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

is there someone else that is taking the same exam?? get up with someone and study together... so if one of you trys to cut study short.. the other one is there to keep you on track..

good luck deepman and annom, physics is a bitch

--------------------

What What?
Male User Gallery
Re: Help me motivate for my exam [Re: theBRINK]
    #4595581 - 08/29/05 04:07 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Unfortunately not for me, my only friend in class passed this one a long time ago. It makes me feel more better too, because he's not the most brilliant of fellows... Thanks for the good wishes! :cheers:

--------------------

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4595599 - 08/29/05 04:13 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

After some time you just can't study anymore. You can't do more than you can. It's good that you reached that point! I hope you have a few more days. Mine is Wednesday.

Quote:

Deepman said:
BTW: If a hippie (m=70kg) is moving with V=1,5m/s and a joint (m=0.015kg) comes in the oposite direction at v=-25m/s and they crash against eachother and start moving together, what is the final speed of the system? does it move to the left or the right? :grin: The one who gets this and the next one I post right receives a spore print :thumbup:

The summation of the external forces on the system is zero so linear momentum is conserved:

=> m1*v1+m2*v2=m3*v3

m1 = 70 kg
v1 = 1.5 m/s
m2 = 0.015 kg
v2 = -25 m/s
m3 = 70.015 kg

(70*1.5)+(0.015*-25) = 70.015v3

=> v3 = 1.4943 m/s in the positive direction, the direction the hippie was walking. Hippies always walk to the left  :grin: so the final system moves to the left.

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4595666 - 08/29/05 04:32 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

It would be great if you could pick different themes for the same physic(mechanics) books. My book is full with images/problems of planets, cars, airplanes, trains, shuttles, etc.... well it's is a book for mechanical en aerospace engineering so you get the theme :smile: but I want the hippie theme version! or the south park theme, imagine you have to make calculations about cartmans anal probe. And of course a Tekken theme; with soapy background information.  :smirk: :naughty: :ashamed:

What What?
Male User Gallery
    #4595668 - 08/29/05 04:32 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Annom said:
After some time you just can't study anymore. You can't do more than you can. It's good that you reached that point! I hope you have a few more days. Mine is Wednesday.

Yep, but still I'm forcing myself a little bit more, just a few dozen problems more ya know. I can't fail this one or I'll be definetely fucked  :banghead: Mine I think it's the first, but I sure hope it's later! Even one day is a lot to me now. Anyway, I don't think you'll have a problem, it seems you know your physics...

Quote:

=> v3 = 1.4943 m/s in the positive direction, the direction the hippie was walking. Hippies always walk to the left  :grin: so the final system moves to the left.

That's exactly right my friend! However, the movement goes to the right since it's positive :wink: But I'll take it as correct. I'll post another one I don't quite understand and see if you know how to do it (I'm sure you will). If you get it right I'll send a print your way yay! :laugh:

--------------------

What What?
Male User Gallery
    #4595678 - 08/29/05 04:35 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Annom said:
It would be great if you could pick different themes for the same physic(mechanics) books. I want the hippie theme version! or the south park theme, imagine you have to make calculations about cartmans anal probe. And of course a Tekken theme; with soapy background information.  :smirk: :naughty: :ashamed:

:lmfao: With wang, stinky mouth and everything!And the south park one would have mrs. Garrison as the hot teacher!! (did I tell you I'm a south park freak? :grin:)

--------------------

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4595680 - 08/29/05 04:37 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Haha... to the right is positive? :grin: I don't think that is part of Newtons laws :smirk: It's a hippie law that hippies always walk to the right though. Maybe he was walking backwards...

Post your question, I'll try to solve it!

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4595689 - 08/29/05 04:39 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Deepman said:
Quote:

Annom said:
It would be great if you could pick different themes for the same physic(mechanics) books. I want the hippie theme version! or the south park theme, imagine you have to make calculations about cartmans anal probe. And of course a Tekken theme; with soapy background information.  :smirk: :naughty: :ashamed:

:lmfao: With wang, stinky mouth and everything!And the south park one would have mrs. Garrison as the hot teacher!! (did I tell you I'm a south park freak? :grin:)

:lol: We should write a physics book  :grin: Wangnamics

South park is the best cartoon and comedy I have ever seen. It's just brilliant!

What What?
Male User Gallery
    #4595704 - 08/29/05 04:44 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Hahaha, I know, I was just fucking with you :thumbup:
Here it goes (I'm translating from spanish so please be understanding):

We want to make a box of m=4kg go up an inclined table (15? of inclination), where cinetic mu=0.65. What minimum horizontal force should we use if...
a) The box goes up with constant speed
b)it goes up with a=2m/s^2

This one is a little bit hard for me, you'll see why probably... I just want you to explain it for me :wink:

BTW, I wasn't sure if you grow mushrooms, is it so? What strain is your favourite?

--------------------

What What?
Male User Gallery
    #4595717 - 08/29/05 04:47 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Hahaha, that sounds good, maybe I'll actually do it if I'm bored after the exam you know. And yeah, those guys are fucking geniouses, have you seen baseketball? The only thing is that I already have every south park episode and I don't know what else to get now by those guys... maybe "that's my bush" :shrug: Any recomendatios?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale