Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
I got laid last night (for Deepman's information)
    #4592122 - 08/28/05 09:27 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

ok deeps here it goes...

met this girl about 3 weeks ago... i got called from the place i did my social service at to help them out because one of the people working there was sick... she is working there over the summer and well... she is not the finest chick i have ever seen, but god she has sex-appeal... the funny thing is i didn't even think about asking her out because i will be moving soon so i don't really want to get involved right now...

but well on the 3rd day of working there she asked me what i was gonna do the next day after work... so i said "prolly nuthin"... so she was "well then we can do something together...  my brother is goney for 2 days so we can even hang out back at my place" ... now i didn't really wanna get involved but that is like a written invitation for sex and i sure as heaven am not the kinda guy who turns one of those down... so the next day after work we went to her place considering going out for a few drinks but we ended up popping open a bottle of wine and having sex  :grin:

the good thing is i explained the whole situation to her and she was cool with it so we just let things happen... she asked if i would come by again sometime and i said yes... now the last weeks have been pretty busy for me working a lot at my main job and looking for a place in cologne and doing all sortsa stuff so i couldnt really manage to drop by... but i didn't wanna break my promise either so yesterday i called her and we went out and hung around at a park on a hill where you can see over the whole city... after that we went back to her place and ended up having sex again... and it was great  :thumbup:

the bad thing is that she is developing feelings for me... she asked me if i would be willing to start a relationship and i said no... not only because ill move soon, but because i know deep inside that there are many parts of me that will not be fulfilled if i start a relationship with her... i just know that it wouldnt work out... she doesnt listen to the same music i do, she doesnt share a lot of the views i have on life... we are pretty different altogether... i told her this and she seemed to understand and accepted it (this was yesterday even before we slept together again)...

but still it was kinda weird when i left today... she asked me if this would be the last time we saw each other (she lives pretty far away and is staying with her brother here for the summer because of this job... and she will be going back to her parents in 2 weeks -one of which she'll be in turkey on vacation- and well after that i will be gone)... so i said i didn't know if it would be the last time... that i don't think it would, but i can't say anything for sure... and she seemed pretty sad when i left...

so well, that is the story of last night... hope you enjoyed it... feel free to comment  :sun:

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleColonel Kurtz Ph.D
What What?
Male User Gallery
Loc: Shadow Moses
Re: I got laid last night (for Deepman's information) [Re: In(di)go]
    #4592198 - 08/28/05 09:52 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Well man, mad props for you on your honesty and a fine laid :grin:
Similar to something that happened to me, and we haven't seen each other in quite a while (for one, I'm on a serious relationship now, and she's been missing since before the gathering... actually I'm kinda worried) and it was one of those things I remember with an special happiness. The sex was great, and the lady was adorable! Even tho I know I can't have a relationship with that kind of girl. One thing that stroked me from your post tho:

Quote:

the bad thing is that she is developing feelings for me...

You know, I have this theory about friends with privileges and is that, eventually, someone will feel something for the other and end up hurt. At least that's what I've seen, mostly when a girl just wants to fuck and the guy falls in love with her.
I got lucky and the girl I was talking about and I are in good terms (I hope, since it's been so long we hadn't talked) but it was only a one time thing, and she was cheating on her boyfriend (to my shame, I didn't have the same moral standards I have now back then) :shrug:

Quote:

she is not the finest chick i have ever seen, but god she has sex-appeal

:lol: I know what you mean, it's strange that some chicks who are gorgeous don't have any sex appeal whatsoever and then there comes an average chick who rocks your world... what could it be?

Quote:

hope you enjoyed it

As I always do with your stories my good friend :heart:

--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Re: I got laid last night (for Deepman's information) [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #4592249 - 08/28/05 10:08 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

glad you enjoyed the read... and yeah, i really hope we can stay in good terms... well i think we probably will, but either way it is never nice to know that someone feels sad because of you...

and yeah it's always like that when it comes to friends with privileges... some always ends up feeling something and being hurt... no matter how honest you are, feelings are something you can't control easily...

--------------------

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in
    #4592266 - 08/28/05 10:13 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

don't let your self care so much!
you're fully intitaled to just be your self
and if you want to just be with her for a short while it's really up to her to decide if she wants to "expiriance" you for what you can give or not (either becouse she don't want to get hurt or she thinks its a waste of time... and if she blames you for taking advantage of her then she's just stupid)

i say let your self be selfish and let her deal with it anyway she wants!

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Re: I got laid last night (for Deepman's information) [Re: Simisu]
    #4592299 - 08/28/05 10:19 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

simisu said:
don't let your self care so much!
you're fully intitaled to just be your self
and if you want to just be with her for a short while it's really up to her to decide if she wants to "expiriance" you for what you can give or not (either becouse she don't want to get hurt or she thinks its a waste of time... and if she blames you for taking advantage of her then she's just stupid)

great post! that's exactly what i was thinking today... she knows the deal, and she made the choice to go through with it anyway...

--------------------

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
Re: I got laid last night (for Deepman's information) [Re: Simisu]
    #4592313 - 08/28/05 10:21 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

There always comes a time when the one you just want to have a little fun with wants more. As long as you're straight forward...then there really isn't anything you can do. I hope things stay cool with you guys. It always sucks to lose a friend over something sexual.

Maybe you are just one of those gus who are so cool that girls can't help but fall for you. :shrug: That's not really your fault...it's just something you would have to be more careful with when you decide to involve yourself with that kind of situation.

At least you had fun.

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Re: I got laid last night (for Deepman's information) [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4592323 - 08/28/05 10:25 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

yeah it's not the first time this happens... i think it's due to the fact that even though i "only" want to have sex i never stop respecting the woman... and even though i don't really get involved it doesn't mean i don't care...

--------------------

What What?
Male User Gallery
    #4592356 - 08/28/05 10:31 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Sure you two will stay in good terms, it's probably just that she's liked you and it's gonna miss you. Just how it is meant to be when a friendship develops :wink:

Quote:

no matter how honest you are, feelings are something you can't control easily...

Couldn't say it better myself :thumbup: But well, sometimes incontrolable feelings makes us do right things. I'm thinking specificaly of my g/f.  It just doesn't seem logical to me how I spent so much time and efforts on getting with her, I guess the feelings I had for her were too strong to think about such silly things. Turns out it was absolutely worth it in the end :laugh:

BTW, is cologne in germany? You know I'm going to holland and switzerland this winter, maybe I can visit you sometime if you want :sun:

Quote:

I only wish I could do that! :lol:

OK guys, going to sleep, talk to you tomorrow :mushroom2:

--------------------

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in
    #4592364 - 08/28/05 10:33 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

i'm exectly like that... only i'm bad at my own advice :grin:
i care too much and it usually fucks it up!
that's why being selfish is'nt THAT selfish really
but it aint easy to make the switch and JUST BE YOUR SELF and let them take you as they will...

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan
    #4592365 - 08/28/05 10:33 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Respect? Woman? Those words shouldn't even be allowed in the same sentence.

--------------------

What What?
Male User Gallery
Re: I got laid last night (for Deepman's information) [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4592368 - 08/28/05 10:34 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Desiree said:

Maybe you are just one of those gus who are so cool that girls can't help but fall for you. :shrug:

He actually is :wink: (I say that in a male friendly way, of course)

--------------------

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

#4592393 - 08/28/05 10:37 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

yeah cologne(k?ln) is in germany... but it's pretty close to the border to holland... so come by anytime you want, you are more than welcome... it would be great to shoot the shit around here for a while... play some tekken hahaha :grin: :thumbup:

sleep tight man and good luck with the exam...

--------------------

What What?
Male User Gallery
    #4592444 - 08/28/05 10:43 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

play some tekken

Yeah, but this time YOU take the WANG!! :grin:

Have a nice sleep too my friend :mushroom2:
/takes a hit of hippie crack and logs out for today

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub