Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Can You Eat Too Many Grams? [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #4597451 - 08/29/05 11:37 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

ok well heres an example of overeating. I read yesterday that the recommended dosage of the mushrooms I ate were 2 or 3 FRESH muchrooms. I had about 20 - 25 wit 2 bottles of the boiled water... my trip was amzing and scary at the same time, i just hope a lesser dose can still make me see the amazingly wonderful things, wqithout brining the ffreakish end to it that the last ones did.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemushr00mhead420
Stranger
Re: Can You Eat Too Many Grams? [Re: indica]
    #4597726 - 08/30/05 01:17 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

most i have done is 15 grams :S turned me into an ego freak (good intentions but still thought i was god... and as me being a christian that is never a good thing :P) but i read somewhere that you can actually overdose on mushrooms where the poison in them not the hallucinagins but and actuall poison will get to a hi enough level if you eat somewhere in the ballpark of 100 grams... but as said by earlier members you will flip out, go into psycosis, black out, or start puking LONG before you get to that 100 grams... still of course.. i might be wrong i mean hell i am no scientist so what do i know.....

OfflineLicense_to_Chill
Stranger
Male

#4597894 - 08/30/05 02:17 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

xk3m_indica said:
ok well heres an example of overeating. I read yesterday that the recommended dosage of the mushrooms I ate were 2 or 3 FRESH muchrooms. I had about 20 - 25 wit 2 bottles of the boiled water... my trip was amzing and scary at the same time, i just hope a lesser dose can still make me see the amazingly wonderful things, wqithout brining the ffreakish end to it that the last ones did.

Oh yea, I read that trip report.  Really badass.  :thumbup: :grin: :grin: :thumbup:

--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

OfflineLicense_to_Chill
Stranger
Male

#4600496 - 08/30/05 07:18 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Anyone else?

--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
    #4600632 - 08/30/05 07:59 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

the first time i actually dosed on mushrooms, the only thing i was sure of was the identification.. dosage wasn't an issue on my mind

i basicallya te to the point of feeling 'full' as you described

yes, i do say that the higher you dose the higher you feel. don't know how i didn't puke..

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Can You Eat Too Many Grams? [Re: zSDMF]
    #4600649 - 08/30/05 08:03 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

sounds like a good rule of thumb to go by :laugh:

OfflinetheBRINK
horse on moon
 User Gallery

Loc: the moon
    #4600749 - 08/30/05 08:20 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i got a bunch of shrooms laying around.... i might just have to test out this theory

--------------------

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
    #4600766 - 08/30/05 08:22 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

*i'd done lsd around 3 times before this. recreational doses, not mindfuck and get scared doses*

well i was like.. 15 or 16.. maybe almost 17, it was around 2 and a half years ago

i was browsing the internet for 'legal' highs or whatever, and i found out psilocybe shrooms actually grew wild. found a page like, 'north florida shroom page'

jug-or-not.com/shroom i THINK

anyway, i got skilled on the cubensis. i knew a senior(i was sophomore i think) whos boyfriend and her were huge psyhconauts(still talk to both of em ^___^ getting married soon).. it was like

"hey, clint, take us out shrooming, help us ID them and trip, and we'll give you free weed, rides, buy you beer, whatever"

so i helped her and him for about a half year. i was really good at picking, got to know all the fields in [non-gainesville] alachua county pretty much. anyway, one night i stayed with my friend at his place. first time i went to his house. i knew there was a field there cause i'd taken sarah and her man out to that area before. just didn't know he lived there.. anyway.

so we went out. picked a LOT. all I know was it filled up a winndixie plastic bag. we went back to his pad, smoked a j, and pondered what to do. i KNEW they were all cubes, and i'd read(i think on shroomery, lurked here along ass time before reg'ing) you can't really die, just go isnane. so he suggested we dose.

it was basically a newbie error kinda thing. ate probably 5 cubes. waited 15 minutes. nothing.. looking back, it was probably cause we ate a huge meal (sausage pie or some shit, good stuff). so we kept eating. i'd imagine we ate around 20 palm-sized cubes each... easy.

after i got bored eating those nasty ass fuckers, we went inside and played some kind of ps2 game. zone of the enders maybe, definitely gta3. next thing i know, i'm driving around running over people, and i just drop his control. the walls were 'chasing' me.

he's like "motherfucker don't break my playstation"
i'm like "uh, man, look"

he laughed, thought i was playing.

i would look at the tv and the room was closing in on me. like, i'd focus on the tv, and the walls would literally be at my ears, so i thought. i'd quickly turn my head left, and the walls would be normal. turn right, they'd be normal. then the actual 'patterns' started.

i seen what i'd desceribe as an american indian sort of form and fade in his wall(it was nighttime and the only light was the tv, lots of room for ur imatination). the typical mexican-american patterns started to form everywhere, the floors, walls, ceiling, even on the tv somewhat. my hand looked like it was a million miles away from my face, yet it was right there.

i had to piss. so, i go take a piss. this sticks out, probably because i was so young. my dick would expand and contrast. at one second, i'd be ron jeremy in full boner mode. the next, i'd be the size of an asian on dxm. anyway, i pissed. i then looked into his mirror.

i'd see visions of myself growing really old and then going back young. like, from birth to death. one thing i learned right there was there's no fucking point rushing growing up. being 15 or 16, whatever, it only happens once. live it, enjoy. take it slow. that sort of revelation scared the piss out of me. i'd still describe this as the 'comeup,' or atleast far from the peak

so i go back in his room, and he's frying by now too. but he was having a 'good time.' laughing at the visuals, giggling at gta.. wondering why we had to drive so fast and run over people in a virtual world. etc.

i was scared shitless almost at this point. again, i'd read very little.. mainly identification on mushrooms. we had like, a half ounce of mids. 3 packs of rolling papers and two spoons. with my logic, every time i get stressed or want to chill, i smoke a bowl and spark a j and lounge. so say i'mma go take a smoke, he passes.

at this point, i'd say close to ego death happened. sort of compare it to a high plateau3 or plateau4 dex trip. you wander in and out of the physical world and play with your brain.

sup

Offlineviat
a bit twisturbed
    #4720933 - 09/27/05 04:15 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I've eaten as many shrooms as I can a few times. Maybe a bit over 20g at most. I just eat them until I no longer have arms, or can't see the shrooms or whatever happens first. Ingesting high doses of shrooms is just a matter of doing it quick enough before it hits you :smile:

Offlinezoso6767
Stranger

#11728395 - 12/27/09 08:40 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Good question. I don't know. My friend did so many he blacked out for hours though.

InvisibleAcidDropper420
I'm from Canada,eh?

Loc: British Columbia Flag
Re: Can You Eat Too Many Grams? [Re: zoso6767]
    #11728669 - 12/27/09 09:33 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I'm pretty sure you can overdose on mushrooms,after all they are a poison.

--------------------

OfflineCMACD
The Sto)))ve
Male User Gallery

Loc: too scared Flag
Re: Can You Eat Too Many Grams? [Re: cubicidal]
    #11728693 - 12/27/09 09:37 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

cubicidal said:
It's just generally an out of control blackout psychosis.

I can attest to this with personal experience, even though it was also possibly one of the greatest experiences in my entire life.

I: -Had all my thoughts gradually dumb down to the point where I could barely remember my parents names. I was prepared for this as I'd read about ego loss on erowid.org before... however, I still couldn't get over the thought that I might never come down from this ( I was alone, shouldn't have been)My thoughts eventually got so dumbed down that it seemed like I had to fight hard just to do something like point a finger, or clench a fist. It also felt like my muscles were pulling so hard they could have ripped. Weird shit. Also, extreme deja-vu, as if I was rewinding through my life, becoming a child again.

- Once any sense of self or thought was gone, it was like every question ever was answered. All of a sudden, through some different kind of knowledge everything could be known. This made me see this correlation between being insane/psychotic/schizo and having god-like knowledge. I'm not saying there is any real correlation between insane/smart in real life, but it just seemed that way in the trip. It was too much for me and it turned into a train wreck and I trashed the place. I was too young to be fucking with a high dose of mushrooms without a sitter.

EDIT: For some reason Fate was a big theme of the trip. Like everything I'd ever done in my life was adding up to this trip. Sometimes it was so intense that it was like maybe my memories were just bullshit I thought of during the trip... and all there was was THE TRIP!!! AAAAHHH!!!! hahaa but hey I'm alright now.

EDIT #2: This post is kind of irrelevant maybe, it's just from seven grams dried, and I'm sure it could have got deeper. I almost feel like this should just be an experience report. Sorrie!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Edited by CMACD (12/27/09 09:49 PM)

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: Can You Eat Too Many Grams? [Re: CMACD]
    #11729240 - 12/27/09 11:38 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Here's what would happen if you ate until you just couldnt eat any more:
1. You'd puke for about an hour while freezing cold.
2. You'd trip harder than you could possibly imagine, which might cause you to puke some more.
3. You don't know what the hell is going on for some indeterminable length of time.
4. You start to come down and never ever ever want to do that many again.

You can't overdose, you can't physically eat enough to OD.

Edited by nooneman (12/27/09 11:38 PM)

Offlinestephane110
Stranger
Re: Can You Eat Too Many Grams? [Re: AcidDropper420]
    #11729635 - 12/28/09 01:56 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

AcidDropper420 said:

Actually, they are not. Please inform yourself before spreading misinformation. Erowid.com would be a fantastic place to start learning.

Offlinejimbotron
Patty-Cake Enthusiast
 User Gallery

Re: Can You Eat Too Many Grams? [Re: stephane110]
    #11729779 - 12/28/09 02:53 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11444049#11444049

My experience with eating too much shrooms just to see what happens. Yeah I pissed myself, but at least I was trying to use a toilet. As Ekstaza said, it wasn't the worst trip of my life (my last foray into Mimohuasca holds that distinction) but the only thing I can think of that's worse than watching time loop and freeze and hoping like hell that it somehow ends (especially because, at the time, it doesn't even seem possible for it to end) is being in fucking prison. Not that I've been to prison, but if you eat too much you aren't freeing your mind, you're chaining it to a rock on some craggy shore that's getting pounded with 20 feet waves :tongue2:

--------------------
BEST TEAM IN THE UNIVERSE

Offlinedelapaz
EL PINCHE MARIJUANO
Male

Loc: California
Re: Can You Eat Too Many Grams? [Re: stephane110]
    #11729781 - 12/28/09 02:54 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

stephane110 said:
Quote:

AcidDropper420 said:

Actually, they are not. Please inform yourself before spreading misinformation. Erowid.com would be a fantastic place to start learning.

:highfive:

--------------------
:penis:

Offlinejimbotron
Patty-Cake Enthusiast
 User Gallery

Re: Can You Eat Too Many Grams? [Re: delapaz]
    #11729787 - 12/28/09 02:56 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah I've heard this "technically a mushroom trip is food poisoning" theory from about a dozen people with no rationale whatsoever. I guess that's what they tell you in DARE, although I don't remember my cops talking about shrooms at all.

--------------------
BEST TEAM IN THE UNIVERSE

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale