Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesoma_victim
Random

Loc: Lost
using MDMA to boost a shroom trip?
    #4585436 - 08/26/05 08:43 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Hey all. I have about 7 grams of dried tampenisis truffle thingys (philosophers stone) that I am going to eat thisafternoon with a friend.

I ate about 3 grams a few days ago (only my second time), and would say I really only got up to maybe a level 2 trip at most, which was a little disappointing since my first time was really mild too.

Now I know I should wait a while to let my tolerance go back to normal but thats not really an option, so today it is.

To get a bit more out of the experience, I was thinking about splitting a single pill of E with my mate (i have tried E a few times on its own and absolutely love it).

What are your experiences with this? should I have it before the shrooms, or when they kick in, or what? Any advice would be heaps appreciated! :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineriby
Stranger
Re: using MDMA to boost a shroom trip? [Re: soma_victim]
    #4585465 - 08/26/05 08:52 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

scientific method, rule one: only change one variable at a time.

either 7grams or 3g and mdma. even though you will probably be fine.

InvisibleFractalDust
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
    #4585792 - 08/26/05 10:42 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

clam said:
What are your experiences with this? should I have it before the shrooms, or when they kick in, or what? Any advice would be heaps appreciated! :laugh:

I've done this in every possible combination and my personal favorite is to take the E first, let it kick in fully then ingest the shrooms. This makes the come up on shrooms a lot more comfortable because the E puts you in the perfect mindset to trip. It will also make you trip harder but at the same time lessen the anxiety you might get at larger mushroom doses. Hippy flipping is the best, have fun man. :sun:

--------------------

Offlinebleedforthis
ill bleed foryou
Loc: Looking down from above.
Re: using MDMA to boost a shroom trip? [Re: FractalDust]
    #4585813 - 08/26/05 10:48 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

7g's is alot. I've heard that when you dose from 3g's to 7g's its not just going to double the trip. the trip will be increased exponintially. although I cant put up any solid proof. I thought i would just put in my 2 cents. i'd say go for it though. hippy flipping is my favorite. enjoy my freind!

--------------------
As my pupils fluttered and tried to fly out of my skull I asked myself, "Is THIS what you want?".
Screaming until my lungs bled, I simply replied "No!"

InvisibleFractalDust
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
Re: using MDMA to boost a shroom trip? [Re: bleedforthis]
    #4585836 - 08/26/05 10:57 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

That is true for dried cubensis but I believe the dosage is different when dealing with mushroom truffles, which is what clam is using.

--------------------

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #4586887 - 08/27/05 08:53 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I loved the combo of MDMA and mushrooms! I had a very strong experience. The MDMA will intensify the trip and make it more euphoric. It's a different experience. Most people like the combo. It's called hippy flipping.

I took the MDMA 30min before the mushrooms. I don't know if that's the best way. It worked for me.

OfflineBigBallZMaN
Knowledge Quest

Loc: Washington, USA
Re: using MDMA to boost a shroom trip? [Re: Annom]
    #4587504 - 08/27/05 01:33 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

In my experience, a 3.5g to 7g dose is not just twice the intensity, but maybe 3 - 4 times. I wouldnt say expxonential tho. If I were you, I would eat 3g with the E, or eat 7g without. I would choose 7g without personally, but thats me.

--------------------
Our body is light, we are immortal.
Our body is love, we are eternal.
Eternal..

Omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent, without judgment.

OfflineJabbawaya

Re: using MDMA to boost a shroom trip? [Re: riby]
    #4588119 - 08/27/05 05:21 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

riby said:
scientific method, rule one: only change one variable at a time.

either 7grams or 3g and mdma. even though you will probably be fine.

:thumbup: excellent advice.

7g + MDMA would be way too much for your second time. I'm very experienced with a wide range of psychedelics and even I'd be somewhat apprehensive about that. When combining with MDMA I wouldn't want to go over 4g, personally.

7g even by itself is usually far too intense (at least with cubensis). I'd recommend 5g or so, if you're looking for a solid trip. Since you said 3g of those particular shrooms was only a low level 2, that should probably work.

--------------------

OfflineKamek
Male User Gallery

Re: using MDMA to boost a shroom trip? [Re: Jabbawaya]
    #4590343 - 08/28/05 07:38 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Ehmmm, i don't think he is planning on taking 7 grams, i think he is talking about splitting the 7 grams with his friend so he would be taking 3 and a half grams.

OfflinePsiledehysp
second mushroomto the left
 User Gallery

Loc: inside out
Re: using MDMA to boost a shroom trip? [Re: Kamek]
    #4591286 - 08/28/05 03:00 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, flips are amazing (candyflipping, hipieflipping) I have only experienced normal candyflips and small hippiefliping (0.5g mushrooms and mdma). Its not boosting, it becomes something else, something unique and unbelievable, like mdma makes something is left there to be totally amazed by full glory of psychedelics, that normally isn't there. Hard to describe, isn't it.....

What I can tell you about boosting thought, is the other way around - boosting MDMA with a little mushrooms, that I learned from WiccanSeeker - eating as little as 0.25g of mushrooms (on an empty stomach) together with MDMA makes it work better, and more efficient (but such small amount of mushies is not enough to change the experience TOO MUCH. Very recommended, makes for a good times, but eating too much mushrooms, (and too much is very little) starts to change it into hippie flip (that's not bad, at all, hehe, but its something different). Either way, you will not be disappointed.

ps. Thanx Wiccan  :smile:

--------------------
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
- Carl Gustav Jung

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate