Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia, San Pedro, Sublime, The Doors

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Loc: Here, there and everywher...
Me
    #4586565 - 08/27/05 04:49 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

OK, in responce to Todcasil, I'll write up a little blurb about myself.  This is a pre-edited version, just a stream of consciousness thing.  if I like what I put down, I'll edit it today when I'm more awake/sober and polish it some.

I'm 25 years old and I go to Penn State (Chemistry major, biology and physics minor).  I'm taking this semester off so that I can work and get some money saved up, car paid off, things like that.  I really love reading books about drug effects, synthesis, production and cultivation.  I would love to have a lab and study drugs all day long. 

I consider myself an open-minded atheist.  I don't really believe in "god", although I suppose if I saw some sort of proof, as in the skies opening up and god himself coming down, I'd 'believe'.  I enjoy reading religious texts and books because I believe that every story has something to offer and teach us.  I try to meditate some every day and I enjoy the state of consciousness that is attained when our minds  stop churning thoughts out at it's whim and we can live in the never-ending present moment.

Musically I like, well, the stereotypical pothead music.  I hate rap and r/b.  I love the Dead, the Doors, the Beatles.  I actually think that the Beatles are the best band ever in the history of music, not simply for the quality of their songs but for the social revolution that they represented.  I love Sublime.  I also enjoy bluegrass, country (not pop-country, real "my wife left me, my dog died" country, read: Hank Jr, David Allen Coe, Conway Twitty), heavy jazz and all non-happy techno.  I used to live at Buzz down in DC (every Friday/Sat night) eating candy by the handful and grooving on hard house / jungle. 

As for my drug experiences... wow.  Almost all of them.  Never done heroin, never would do it.  Never smoked rock, done ounces of powder but it's not my thing anymore.  I've probably smoked enough pot to have some village in Mexico honorarily named  after me.  My ganja intake now is either seedless mids (nice and chunky, no pressed shit, seedless all the time) and the only time I mess with nugs is when it's the bombdankity.  I eat shrooms pretty frequently, about 2-3 times a month during the summer, maybe a little less in the winter.  I've extracted DMT, Mescaline, salvia... a few others.  I enjoy the chemistry as much as the drugs sometimes. It's neat having a safe with DMT, mescaline, psilocybin, hash oil... pretty cool.

thats about all I can think of for now, I'll add more detail as people ask or as I edit and review it.  thanks for listening.

Edit Number 1

Hobbies - Anything outdoors.  I just love being outside.  I like gardening and farming (Even non entheogenic stuff),  I want to have my own farm in the mountains with a private lake, grow my own food, hunt my own meat, raise some livestock for food, milk, manure :wink:

Politics - I suppose I'd say I'm a libertarian, but really I'm a "Don't-give-a-fuck-a-tarian".  I'd really rather never hear another thing about politics again.  I just want to be left alone to do my own thing as long as I don't hurt anyone.  Of course ,when people have this philosophy and value that lifestyle, the tendancy occurs to want other people around the world to have that freedom.  Then, when people prevent ohers from having those freedoms, the tendancy to do something about it occurs.  So really, I'd just never hear about politics ideally and not care who was doing what.

More to come :wink:

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

Edited by MagicalMystery (08/27/05 05:07 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: Me [Re: MagicalMystery]
    #4586583 - 08/27/05 04:55 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

awesome man :thumbup:  you seem like a pretty fucking down to earth guy.

Pennsylvania is a very pretty state to live in, how do you like it there?  I'm always curious to here what other people have to say about the places i may be interested in living.

woo I'm stoned, i just reread that. 

translation: "hows living in Penn?"

:blush:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #4586584 - 08/27/05 04:55 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

right on :thumbup::thumbup:

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Re: Me [Re: Todcasil]
    #4586587 - 08/27/05 04:56 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

PA freaking rocks. Lots of good hiking, biking, canoeing. A pretty good amount of cool people too. I can head down to the city whenever I need more cultural things to do.

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

David Lane

InvisibleLe_Canard
Danger Man

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #4586588 - 08/27/05 04:57 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

"Chemistry major, biology and physics minor" - Wow! Sounds like you're a bright young man! My kudos go out to you. :laugh: I doubt I could handle such a load.

You should go far in life.  :thumbup: Just be careful with the drugs, though. In this political climate, getting busted would cause you to lose those Grants and Scholarships, but I'm sure you're already aware of that. Best of luck in your future endevours! :sun:

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #4586589 - 08/27/05 04:57 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

awesome.......

i am to sleep.

peace!

:todcasil:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Re: Me [Re: Todcasil]
    #4591989 - 08/28/05 08:47 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Edited and bumped :wink:

--------------------

David Lane

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia, San Pedro, Sublime, The Doors

Community >> The Pub