Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMitchnast
Trial by Madness
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Mahjong

Loc: Okanagan Flag
thoughts of life (with pics).
    #4585975 - 08/27/05 01:32 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

was out for a jog (with 10lb weights) and i saw a path through the grass so i tracked down it and found some tobbaco cans. i looked around but saw nothing, a few paths where someone walked around perhaps lookintg for plants....

but i had to leave, i was mentoring the neigbors kid, hes a bit of a wimp and gets bullied in school so ive been taking him for runs and toughing him up with martial arts excersizes i used to do in class. (getting off my own lazy ass in the process)
anywho, i got him home. got him to stretch, then got my camera and went to find the plants. (NO INTENTION TO JACK)
i get part way down the footpath and a police cruiser pulls up, its a NO MOTORIZED VEHiCLE path, but cops are cops so i figure they found the weed.....  well, parhaps maybe they looked, the tobacco cans with dirt left in the middle of a feild gave them dead away to any helicoptor.... so i went for a walk in the woods till the heat died down.....
i walked a few klicks, found alot of OLD grow sites and makeshift flower pots long forgotten, which is funny because they were in back of apartments suggesting indoor ops....

so, i went back to the spot and investigated the white (bust me) pots and then noticed it.

i was almost tempted to show the cops for a laugh. i bet i could have even convinced them to leave it for pitys sake.

when i came out of the bushes a dog came after me, untill it saw i was a human, it was a joggers dog, a collie cross i think.
and the jogger asked my to bring her dog back if i could, the dog ran away when it saw i wasnt a rabbit tho,

i showed the jogger the pic of the pot i found on my veiwfinder and laughed, (i thought it was funny) she TOTALLY blew me off.  some people are so conservative they cant even bear to hear about stuff if theres drugs involved. :P

i get two days off mentoring. the boy is with his dad for the weekend. YAY
but i think im gonna go work out anyway. i mean, might as well start again for real.  ive been finding i cant do the things that used to make me feel like a king, you know?
im not fat at all, but i sometimes i see a set of stairs and think of doing a flying flip off it and land with pioise and finesse..... and it hits me i probably couldnt even HALF pull it off when it used to come so easy to me.
heres me in grade 11

they used to call me spider man.  one time someone who remembered me from grade 10 said he remembered the first time he met me,  he was walking along the soccer feild and the treeline was right along it, and he heard someone say "hi"
looking up he said i was there hanging from a poplar limb by my feet, 20 ft up, upside down, reading a book.
and that i suddenly dropped, righted myself, and landed on my feet facing away from him and awknowlaged him over my shoulder. 

i apoligized for being such a whore and told him i dont remember him, but i DO remember doing that, cause i did it alot.

he said he thought it was cool that i did things i wanted that were amazing because i diddnt casre what others thought.

so i retracted my apology and apoligized to myself for changing :smile: 

the point? im comming alive again, becomming stronger like i used to.  i used to rock the fitness tests, make a joke of track and feild, or empty the school for some wacky stunt.

im only finding out lately that girls had crushes on me, i was so shy i never even noticed.  i was buried in a world of  self discovery.  and that i do NOT regret.
but now that im here, i want that back.

dwell as closely as possible to the river in whiich your life flows.  _HPT

wow i feel like beerweed. talking about myselkf like the shroomery is my livejournal, yuk yuk yuk

except im not.... :smile:

--------------------

Edited by Mitchnast (08/27/05 01:38 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleToolTroll
tourettic
Male User Gallery

Loc: N. Cack
Re: thoughts of life (with pics). [Re: Mitchnast]
    #4586186 - 08/27/05 02:40 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Wow, that's a great pic of you in mid-air!
Good luck in your revitalization. :thumbup: :smile:

--------------------
"This whole idea that different is bad, that a change in consciousness is in itself harmful, is really one of the fundamental problems inherent in the drug war.” - Rick Doblin
my cactus collection
You vote with your dollars. Everyday. Vote responsibly.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub