Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewds
another brick

Loc: Mother Earth
contam in karo jar?
    #4582452 - 08/25/05 11:39 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i inoculated with spores about 4 days ago, and my 1/2 pint karo jar has a large cloud of stringy mass. does myc grow that quickly in karo, or could it be cobweb? i have cobweb in some of my grain jars already (inoculated at the same time).

--------------------
I wish psychedelic mushrooms were legal, because I would like to indulge in this amazing fruit of the earth. Unfortunately, I can only learn about this interesting hobby, and cultivate legal mushrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekingfish4200
shroom diddy

Re: contam in karo jar? [Re: wds]
    #4582465 - 08/25/05 11:42 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

its germanated spores. no worries

--------------------
"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

Offlinekingfish4200
shroom diddy

Re: contam in karo jar? [Re: kingfish4200]
    #4582468 - 08/25/05 11:43 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

its still good

--------------------
"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

Offlinewds
another brick

Re: contam in karo jar? [Re: kingfish4200]
    #4582485 - 08/25/05 11:45 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

so... when is it ok to pull the myc in a syringe? how do i know if i've got a contam? weird colors?

--------------------
I wish psychedelic mushrooms were legal, because I would like to indulge in this amazing fruit of the earth. Unfortunately, I can only learn about this interesting hobby, and cultivate legal mushrooms.

Offlinekingfish4200
shroom diddy

#4582536 - 08/25/05 11:58 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i dont know when its ok to pull the myc in the syringe..sorry..lol
as far as the contamanates, yes weird colors gray,black,green,any thing outher than white, thay also smell bad

--------------------

-- Ken Kesey

Offlineequad0r3
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4582544 - 08/25/05 11:59 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

just wait until you have a large mass/ball of myc and then thrash with your syringe needle and suck it up. It's mostly up to you - myc is myc.. if you want alot of it.. wait longer. :smile:

--------------------
John Allen/PESH casings

Edited by equad0r3 (08/26/05 12:01 AM)

Offlinewds
another brick

Re: contam in karo jar? [Re: equad0r3]
    #4582599 - 08/26/05 12:11 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

how long does myc last in the jar/syringe?

--------------------

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #4582613 - 08/26/05 12:13 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

this is a healthy looking LC...

if yours looks like this...its good.

and its ready to use.

tc

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Offlinewds
another brick

Re: contam in karo jar? [Re: Roadkill]
    #4582666 - 08/26/05 12:27 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

karo quarts? or more? seems like an easy quick way to make spawn.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag