Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSketchyTX05
Beginner to theJourney

Loc: Inside my head
10x Salvia: I used it tonight, but now I have questions.
    #4582626 - 08/26/05 12:17 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I used a torch lighter.
I used a quarter of a bowl of 10x Salvia
I held in the hits for about 30 seconds.
I only got mild stoning effect with some slight trippiness mixed in?

I was expecting something more from Salvia. I would never quit here because of one dissapointing time, but I must say, my excitement for the use of Salvia has gone down after this. I can't figure out why all my friend and I got was just very mild perceptual changes. Things were very different, but we were still in complete control and we were so close to normal (even though we still had a big effect of that strange salvia feeling).

My friend ended up being very dissapointed and left soon thereafter. I did have one time where I felt very vividly that I was a teacher on a school bus. This happened, not the first round of smoking salvia, this was the second (About 20 minutes after the first times dissapointment). I took one hit and held it in. As I held it I noticed that each second it was hitting me harder and harder until I was a teacher on a school bus. I got up and claimed "So many kinds of kids!" but I felt it, I felt like I was being controlled by what I was seeing (Because my body moved in the same motions the teacher on the school busses did).

So, I had that, but it lasted all of 25 seconds... but it was amazing.

What went wrong in the first round? My friend smoked again but never did get past a mild effect.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOisatsanaYert
Stranger
Re: 10x Salvia: I used it tonight, but now I have questions. [Re: SketchyTX05]
    #4582805 - 08/26/05 01:01 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Salvia has a reverse tolerance, so your experience should become more intense after a few more tries until you finally break through.

Offlinetheorganicdomino
Psychedelic ZenBuddhist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here & Now
Re: 10x Salvia: I used it tonight, but now I have questions. [Re: OisatsanaYert]
    #4583137 - 08/26/05 05:22 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

As per the previous response, you may have to make several attempts before breaking through fully.

Check out this website

http://www.sagewisdom.org/usersguide.html

--------------------
"You've got to get hold of the thread of marching time, pull the fuck thing down, get on the end of it and pang yourself to the infinitude of absolute mind"
Ken Campbell - Furtive Nudist

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced" - Aart van der Leeuw

OfflineSketchyTX05
Beginner to theJourney

Re: 10x Salvia: I used it tonight, but now I have questions. [Re: theorganicdomino]
    #4583300 - 08/26/05 08:52 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Oh, so the times that you have not broken through, you only get that mild effect?

Edit: We had an inexperienced sitter with us. I gave him some ground rules before hand, like not to mess with us or attempt to freak us out, making sure we were quiet, things like that. He ended up being one of the most irritating sitter.

"Hey dude, hahahaha, how are you feeling!"

"Your name is CASEY, you're on a drug!"

And, when you aren't feeling what you thought you would be, and you're in complete control, this dialogue really has the potential to annoy you. He wouldn't stop trying to talk to me. I was attempting to close my eyes, and I was being stared at and he was laughing because it was slightly out of the ordinary. (Until the bus incident when I thought I was a teacher).

Has anyone else had sitters that ended up being annoying and unnessesary?

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    #4583316 - 08/26/05 09:01 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

You may have crappy extract or are not taking big enough hits. You didn't get your extract at a head shop did you?? Try making a gravity bong out of a two liter and a bucket of water. Make your self a tin foil bowl to go on top. Milk that sucker and hold it in. You will definately break through your first time doing that if you have good extract.

I broke through the my first time with good extract. I got some from a head shop once though and couldn't get it to do shit no matter what.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Edited by QuantumMeltdown (08/26/05 09:02 AM)

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #4583348 - 08/26/05 09:11 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

You won't be fulfilled if you break through. You will only be more perplexed and amazed that Salvia can do what it does to you. Whatever that is. It is not about getting what you want from the drug.

That friend should never be around you when you are doing psychedelics ever again.

Quote:

when you aren't feeling what you thought you would be

You should drop this idea right now. You will only be absolutely terrified when you do break through and it is so paradoxical it is like feeding a contradicting program to a robot. This idea will cause you problems because no one even has an inkling what salvia space is.
Just get ready for the unexpected and try not to get scared when there is no you (p.s. its almost impossible.) :sun:

Know your substance. You will know what it feels like to lose it if you break through.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineSketchyTX05
Beginner to theJourney

Re: 10x Salvia: I used it tonight, but now I have questions. [Re: mecreateme]
    #4583534 - 08/26/05 10:32 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I got the extract at a headshop.

And, I must say, I was looking forward TO that not knowing what it was, and being, perhaps, afraid. I was in complete control, and try as I might, I didn't learn anything from what happened yesterday.

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    #4583766 - 08/26/05 11:47 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Thats your problem. Head shops are shady at best. I would try ordering some 15x from one of or vendors like Iamshaman.com good luck. And when it works you will know you won't have to ask.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

OfflineJJ01769
Out looking formyself
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost in my mind...
Re: 10x Salvia: I used it tonight, but now I have questions. [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4584064 - 08/26/05 01:26 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I did get some from a head shop once that was pretty damn good, althouh I did get the 17x to start with my first time.

Offlinecarl
Revolutionary
Re: 10x Salvia: I used it tonight, but now I have questions. [Re: OisatsanaYert]
    #4584162 - 08/26/05 01:55 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

AvrilFourteenth said:
Salvia has a reverse tolerance, so your experience should become more intense after a few more tries until you finally break through.

Thats a fact

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: 10x Salvia: I used it tonight, but now I have questions. [Re: carl]
    #4584392 - 08/26/05 02:58 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Get some good stuff. Iamshaman.com has some 6x, and their mid grade leaves..both are plenty to get you to break through, just smoke less of the extract. They sell higher ones too, but those are plenty, if you have good stuff and do it right.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

OfflineCUBErt
Connoisseur ofHallucination
Male

Loc: Southern CA
Re: 10x Salvia: I used it tonight, but now I have questions. [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4585683 - 08/26/05 10:08 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I have heard its more effective if you smoke out of a dry bong, because alot of it gets absorbed in the water. Anyone know if there is any truth to this?

--------------------
-CUBErt
:cubie::levitate::cubie:

OfflineJEDI
Stranger
    #4585972 - 08/26/05 11:31 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

yeah it has a reverse tolerance. dont be dissapointed it will take a few times to break through. i tried salvia 4 times before i finally entered a realm where i completely forgot who i was.

Offlineinfirnosnake
Stranger
    #4919009 - 11/10/05 05:31 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Has anyone else had sitters that ended up being annoying and unnessesary?

i haaaaaaaaaaaaaate those buzzkills

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: 10x Salvia: I used it tonight, but now I have questions. [Re: infirnosnake]
    #4919048 - 11/10/05 05:37 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I've only done Sally once, but went through a gram of 10x in the span of a night, I never 'broke through', but did manage to maintain a consistant level 3-4 buzz for almost two hours. Music sounded amazing, the body sensations were nice. I had a bit of 'time/fabric/space' melting going on - for a short while I thought I was my couch, or I thought my fan was telling me to answer my phone, etc.

Very neat substance, havnt had a chance to try it since then, but thinking of picking up some more soon.

While I was hoping for a break-through expierence, what I got ended up being extremely enjoyable.

Offline550c
Day Tripper
Re: 10x Salvia: I used it tonight, but now I have questions. [Re: kaniz]
    #4919315 - 11/10/05 06:42 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Dont feel bad, I had some 10x from iamshaman and I couldnt break through at all, I smoked it around 10 times that night too. Oh and I cant stand being around other people while Im on salvia. I probably would have been pissed at your sitter.

Offlinekingfish4200
shroom diddy

Re: 10x Salvia: I used it tonight, but now I have questions. [Re: 550c]
    #4919769 - 11/10/05 08:38 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I have heard people on here say stuff like don't mess with leaf but I'm here to tell ya, I have broke through many times on leaf. I orderd an ounce and had a ball. Now I tried chewing a quid of leaves and it was crap. Tasted like crap and didnt get off. I think I bundled 30 to 40 leaves.

--------------------
"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale