Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineacoustic
barrmmmFFF
 User Gallery

Loc: texas
Ever see what the object is spinning at the end of the tunnel?
    #4581413 - 08/25/05 10:19 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks to the amount of finds this season i have been having many great trips. One that stands out the most tho is the trip on 2 grams dry cubes and hits from a water bong. i could not find reality for about 3 hours. All of my visuals were inhanced greatly. When i shut my eyes i saw pyramids and tunnels.. it was so damn clear tho thats what trips me out it was like watching a flat screen. I also saw different random letters scrolling trying to form words it would come so close to forming a word but would keep scrolling. when i looked at my friends carpet the random letters were there too... this was the biggest mind trip of all. NOW THE QUESTION... any one else have these kinds of trips.. i dont know about yall but i fuckin love it when i smoke and trip thats the only way i will do it now. it enhances every thing 100 times over. unexplainable i wish i could explain it though.

--------------------

"May the wind always be at your back, And the sun upon your face, And the winds of destiny carry you aloft, To Dance with the stars..."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSerioOria
?!one#!>?

Loc: upstate, SC
Re: Ever see what the object is spinning at the end of the tunnel? [Re: acoustic]
    #4581574 - 08/25/05 10:52 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

havent tripped shrooms

but i have had 2 really intense weed highs

one my body started to swell (not my physical, my astral) and it got about 2 times the size ofmy physical and i was slightly paralyzed... sadly at the time i was unaware of astral projection so i did not take advantage of the moment

the other was more recent, yet i was still unaware of astral projection. i smoked and actually had visuals from weed, i could actually see the electrical impulses going down my nervous system to whatever part twitched, and whenever i yawned.. it was almost like a bunch of pent up energy was released, and like.. these little blue things inside of me that were there and makign me want to yawn, most went away but a few stayed and then multiplied. i also had some pretty wacked synesthesia and i could actually see through my whole eye, not just the pupil, but also the colored part, although not as much, more of a semi-transparent thing.

yea, that dont relate to your post, but its interesting

--------------------
Live every day like it is your first
or
Live every day like it is your last
My ArT!!

OfflinePSiFr33k
Psilly Guru
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth (i think)
Re: Ever see what the object is spinning at the end of the tunnel? [Re: SerioOria]
    #4581891 - 08/26/05 12:01 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

yes i had one of those trips tonight , also had a feminine being pulling me closer close eyed of course

--------------------

While i was in the grass, i picked them..

Offlineacoustic
barrmmmFFF
 User Gallery

Loc: texas
Re: Ever see what the object is spinning at the end of the tunnel? [Re: PSiFr33k]
    #4582137 - 08/26/05 12:43 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

:eek:

--------------------

"May the wind always be at your back, And the sun upon your face, And the winds of destiny carry you aloft, To Dance with the stars..."

Edited by acoustic (08/29/05 11:57 AM)

OfflineMindash
venturer of the eye vortex
Male
Loc: north eastern pennsylvani...
Re: Ever see what the object is spinning at the end of the tunnel? [Re: acoustic]
    #4606827 - 09/01/05 02:18 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

all my trips tend to send me into this strange wolrd of technicolor shimmering eyes, that sound familiar to anyone?

--------------------
inspire inspiration into manifestation

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology