Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineoffbroadway
Stranger
Ecstacy ?
    #4577424 - 08/25/05 12:22 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I don't really know if this is appropriate for this site, but I have a question about Ecstasy. I recently tried E, blue doves, and it was a very wonderful experience, although when I was coming down I felt so sad that I wanted to cry, I wanted to do more but I was afraid to because I already did 2 and a half (not all at once). But I was wondering, is there a limit of pills I should keep myself to one night, and has anyone tried "blue dolphins" I heard it was a very different high from what I did (blue doves) is it more intense or what?

Thank you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineprefloppro
Last Call
Re: Ecstacy ? [Re: offbroadway]
    #4577486 - 08/25/05 12:38 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Even from the same pictures or names of the pills, some are different. I have had a couple blue dolphins that had to be cut with caffiene bad because i was up like 2 days. (I took 3 pills). Another time i got blue dolphins it was more of an mdma high. I have never done blue doves though so I cant help you with that. http://www.ecstasydata.org/ can help you in a broad sense. Be sure to drink gallons of water no matter how many pills you take.

Offlinechaos05
Stranger

Re: Ecstacy ? [Re: prefloppro]
    #4577922 - 08/25/05 05:48 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I have to add that be careful with the amount of water you drink, cos you do not need to drink 'gallons of water'. As has been the case in the UK, most E related deaths have been due to the intake of too much water (as was the case of the late Lea Betts). Just drink enough to replace any liquid lost throu sweating when dancing or whatever. And Ive gotta say its pointless doing more than three strong pills in one night (IMO), do a whole one then halves as the night progresses. Dont double drop just yet! Enjoy.
And remember there is always a come down after a high, youve just gotta recognise it for what it is and ride through it.

InvisibleChronic7
Re: Ecstacy ? [Re: chaos05]
    #4578273 - 08/25/05 09:25 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

dont do X do shroomz, my friends whose about 10 years older than me used to do X and now his memory is shit, the other day we were in a bar and this guy came up to him and he didnt even remember this guys he was friends with for about 4 years!

shrooms help me remember stuff, that X is nasty chemical shit.

not preaching or anything!

--------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Ecstacy ? [Re: Chronic7]
    #4578394 - 08/25/05 10:15 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

That X is beautiful.

Both shrooms and X can give you amazing insights into people and society. Both are powerful tools towards Gnosis.

The Blue dolphins I had seemed to have MDA in them as I had quite a few visual effects.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

InvisibleChronic7
Re: Ecstacy ? [Re: mecreateme]
    #4578445 - 08/25/05 10:43 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i took X once and it gave me wierd hallucenations with my eyes closed, propblymore than with shroomz, it was like my brain was a computer with files inside it, it was very weird and kinda cool, but it fucks your memory in the long term. I have seen solid evidence.

--------------------

Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Loc: UK
    #4578475 - 08/25/05 11:01 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

When people say "don't do X, ecstasy fucks you up" etc it is related to how much of it people do. If you're sensible then you can have some awesome experiences with it. Don't blame the drug for some scewed up memory-less e-tard, who's fault is it he's that way? Answer: His own

I've rolled with people who have broken down in tears when they were coming down because they were having such an incredible experience. It's common (ish) if it's your first time. 2 1/2 is what i used to do roughly have when i started out. Now it's getting daft and i "try" and limit myself to 5 or less (only had 4 last week, wahey for me), but in the past (especially out in clubs) i've had 7 or so.

After your 3rd or 4th pill (all depends on what strength and also what active ingrediants) you won't get any "higher" (read loved up) but more or a speedy effect (even on pure MDMA)

Thank god for comedowns because if they didn't exist then we'd all be rolling none stop  :tongue: :sun: lol

As for the blue dolphins they were renowned around the UK about a year or so ago (or slightly longer) as being quite strong. Doves are "supposed" to be good, many of the "good old days" pills people refer to in 92 (ish) were apparently doves and others.

Hope this has helped
I like ecstasy it's cool but i must cut down  :crazy:

--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

OfflineRamuh
Finder of thesubbs

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
    #4578479 - 08/25/05 11:02 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Just remember to take MDMA in moderation. Taking it every week or every other week for a long while is a sure way to get those bad effects (mainly memory issues) that everyone speaks of.

This of course isn't to say that taking it every other month or so will guarntee that you won't get any negative effects either. I think that that amount of use is not too bad (4-6 times a year).

Whatever the case, it certainly is very fun to use! Just be slightly more careful in your use of this.

Oh, and please don't drink 'gallons' of water. That is an absurd amount of water to drink. Taking E doesn't suddenly dehydrate your body and make it require a ton more water. If you are going to be dancing or doing some activity, just be aware it will be harder to know when to take breaks / drink. Drink a glass of water every hour or so (perhaps a bit more if you are dancing or whatever). In all honesty, I have been able to just drink every now and then and when I get thirsty sometimes, and I do fine. Im usually not doing a lot of activity though.

Be safe and have fun!

--------------------
Radio is down for a day or two to transfer all my music, and do some other work.

"Light, coming from my mind. We are one, the night has just begun"

Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Re: Ecstacy ? [Re: Ramuh]
    #4578499 - 08/25/05 11:07 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Ramuh said:
Oh, and please don't drink 'gallons' of water. That is an absurd amount of water to drink. Taking E doesn't suddenly dehydrate your body and make it require a ton more water. If you are going to be dancing or doing some activity, just be aware it will be harder to know when to take breaks / drink. Drink a glass of water every hour or so (perhaps a bit more if you are dancing or whatever). In all honesty, I have been able to just drink every now and then and when I get thirsty sometimes, and I do fine. Im usually not doing a lot of activity though.

Nicely put Ramuh!  :thumbup:

You're simply replacing fluids, listen to your body it will tell you when it needs fluid, energy drinks are even better to help replace used up vitamins and minerals.

Vitamin C can help tolerance and stop toxicity
Magnesium to stop jaw clenching
5HTP to stop the mental retardness of the comedown

--------------------

Offlineprefloppro
Last Call
Re: Ecstacy ? [Re: chaos05]
    #4578737 - 08/25/05 12:10 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Well I would hope that someone would quit drinking when thier body tells them to. But i routinly drink up to 2 gallons or more each time I roll heavily throughtout the night. Thought I drink nothing but water all the time so I drink that much in a 16 hour period anyways.

OfflineRamuh
Finder of thesubbs

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
    #4578793 - 08/25/05 12:23 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Are you sure you have your units correct there? Two gallons or more a day is normal for you? Lets say you are awake 16 hours. Two gallons is 256 oz of water. This means that every 1.5hours throughout the day, you drink a bit more than what you get with a wendy's value meal drink on average. Thats certainly possible to do (I think maybe), but MAN you will piss a shitload.

Now, lets say that you are rolling for half that time (8 hours). To drink 'gallons' while rolling then, you would have to drink an entire QUART of water every hour. That is a cup of water every 15 minutes. That seems nearly..impossible to me. Lets put it in other terms. By drinking gallons of water while rolling, you are then consuming slightly over 2 pounds of water EVERY hour. Thats excessive and there is never a need to drink that much water, ever.

--------------------
Radio is down for a day or two to transfer all my music, and do some other work.

"Light, coming from my mind. We are one, the night has just begun"

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
    #4579454 - 08/25/05 01:37 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

chronic777 said:
i took X once and it gave me wierd hallucenations with my eyes closed, propblymore than with shroomz, it was like my brain was a computer with files inside it, it was very weird and kinda cool, but it fucks your memory in the long term. I have seen solid evidence.

are you positive that that memory loss is from X? I could be from a number of other things. From what I understand ecstacy mainly messes with your emotions, not your memory.

--------------------

Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

#4579669 - 08/25/05 01:59 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

prefloppro said:
Well I would hope that someone would quit drinking when thier body tells them to.  But i routinly drink up to 2 gallons or more each time I roll heavily throughtout the night.  Thought I drink nothing but water all the time so I drink that much in a 16 hour period anyways.

I'm surprised your brain hasn't swelled up and given you psychosis. That's what usually happens when you drink excess amounts!  :crazy:

--------------------

InvisibleLazlow
Sorcerer's Apprentice

Re: Ecstacy ? [Re: mikeyboy]
    #4579890 - 08/25/05 02:33 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I've never done X, but it's not because I have anything against MDMA.  It's because you're never going to find a pill with just MDMA in it.

Calling it X is appropriate, because it's an unknown.  It's gotten so silly that you hear people referring to "speed-based" X or "heroin-based" X.  THAT is why I stay away.

With shrooms, especially if you grew them yourself, you know you're getting psilocybin and psilocin.

Be careful out there.  :heart: :cool: :stoned: :mushroom2:

Offlinebleedforthis
ill bleed foryou
Loc: Looking down from above.
Re: Ecstacy ? [Re: Lazlow]
    #4579929 - 08/25/05 02:38 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I rolled my ass off last night on 1 blue dolphin. I wanted 2 but my dealer shorted me and it was my boys bday so he got most the pills. I usually max out at 3 or 4. but i've been rolling a while. Most i've taken in a night was 9 over a period of 4 to 5 hours.

Although i wouldnt suggest going to that extream. 2-3 should be more than enough. just space them out. try to do it no more than once a week and you should be straight.

--------------------
As my pupils fluttered and tried to fly out of my skull I asked myself, "Is THIS what you want?".
Screaming until my lungs bled, I simply replied "No!"

OfflineShroomingNJ
Oh Hai There !
Male
Loc: NJ
Re: Ecstacy ? [Re: bleedforthis]
    #4579963 - 08/25/05 02:44 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I dont even get off eating them anymore, I preffer to blow them....A nicer rusher in my opion

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag