Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineshafty
fungus is urfriend
Male
blooming flowers(long)
    #4577126 - 08/25/05 12:57 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

this is the story of my first trip about a year ago. I had been smoking pot since freshman year in high school, about 5 years later i would discover that pot really wasn't all that interesting anymore. so i came up with the great idea that my smoking buddy and i would take the plunge and shroom. i live in the southwest and finding those things around here is a pain. we finally got ahold of some just in time for our high school graduation. we planned on doing it while my parents were at work and my brother would be out camping, leaving the entire house to ourselves and our psychedelicly empowered minds.
    that one fateful day that a lot of anxiety and anticipation had been built around finally came. i woke up around 0900, showered, and called my friend. he promptly came over with our fat 1/4 which weighed in at 8 grams. we split the bag into 2 gram increments with an electronic scale, looked at eachother, and said, "here we go!" i put on a beatles mix which i had put together on windows media player. it included songs such as; yellow submarine, mean mr. mustard, octopus' garden, etc. all trippy shit when under the influence.
    about twenty minutes after ingestion i began to notice the walls moving and the grain of the wood in my door began to move. at the same time i had an intense feeling to get up and move around, climb the walls and just do something. my first visual came next, i have a coldplay poster that is black and white with the band on it. i began to see the lead singer, chris martin, come out of the poster. not like he was alive or anything and trying to get out, but the poster had become 3-D. that honestly freaked me out, i had never hallucinated like that before. my friend was nowhere near where i was.
    we then decided to go outside and smoke a bowl of dro. walking out to the patio was quite awkward and i got sidetracked a lot trying to explore. we finally made it outside. i hit the green and felt the smoke enter my lungs. by far the best feeling and smoke i had ever had, mind-blowing. after a few more tokes i felt basically zombied out, like the most stoned i had ever been. i looked at my pipe and realized that the design on the glass was moving and spinning. this was a little intense so i looked up at a lawn chair. the chair had some pads on it with decorative dark green and white flower designs. i thought this was amazingly beautiful and thought about how much beauty there was in the world. just after that thought, the flower print on the chair began to bloom! the flowers were opening and growing larger and larger until the whole chair turned white. i probably had my mouth hanging wide open because this was the most amazing thing i had ever seen. it did this several more times until i diverted my attention to making ripples and waves in the pool and watching curiously like some new-born man baby.
    we went inside and turned on the tv. it was some reality show. for the life of me i couldn't understand what this woman was saying. i tried and tried to understand until i finally realized that everything was echoing. i pretty much blew this off and decided that it was time to trip my friends balls off. we went into my room and i promptly put on the movie Yellow Submarine by The Beatles.
    at this point i tuned out and was talking to myself in my head about how i knew why i was there and a lot of stuff i frankly don't remember. if you've ever seen Yellow Submarine you know how weird and trippy it is. let's just say i succeeded in tripping him out. he was just saying, "WHAT THE HELL?!?! WHAT?!?! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?! WHAT IS THAT!?!?! I DON'T KNOW WHERE I'M AT?!?!?!" it was crazy to say the least. if you really want to trip, watch that movie.
  at that moment we decided to take the rest of our other 2 grams each. this proved to be kind of a bad idea. i was growing mentally fatigued. i came up and peaked again and we decided to go outside to smoke another bowl of dro. this is when the most major hallucination occured, as i smoked i looked out across my yard and saw the craziest thing. it looked as if it were raining. but the ground looked like when a water drop lands on another body of water and kinda splashes back. it's really hard to explain. these giant drop things then turned into brown plants coming out of the ground in the hundreds, filling my yard. i got scared and decided to go back to my room.
  i was growing more and more tired and just wanted the whole thing to end. we figured out that my dad was about to come home so we got a ride to my friends house and chilled in his room which has green carpet as one wall and green trees on another, trippy as hell. after about another hour i was pretty much down but still had an afterglow and was very uncomfortable. my friend then decided to bail on me and took me home and went out to go mooch off one oh his friends moms for dinner, cheap bastard. i got home and was very happy to see everything normal. i was happy to trip but very relieved and appreciative of the real world.
    i look back and realize that this was beneficial. i learned many things about how i am not at as much ease as i thought i was and that i need to work harder to truly become happy and second, i had fallen in love with shrooms. the next couple days brought new insight and happiness to me. i noticed everything in nature. trees, clouds, mainly anything with color. it was awesome and i guess i just needed to get this trip out to the masses. sorry if it's long, happy shroomin. :mushroom2:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports