Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinezhukov
enthusiast
Loc: Australia
medical marijuana - 80 yr old survives
    #457651 - 11/14/01 12:22 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

From the sydney morning herald today:

'When Dene, a beautifully-spoken Sydney woman, bought marijuana for the 1st time she had the perfect alibi ready: "I thought I'm so old, even if i went to court I'd tell them i was dotty."
But why was this anything-but dotty woman dabbling in the drug scene at all?
After our story about the Help End Marijuana Prohibition party's war effort (boycotting Afghan hash until the end of hostilities), Dene called us for the HEMP Embassy's number. Then they told her: "Now's not a good time, there's a raid on."
Still, a volunteer called her back and counselled Dene, who had managed to buy some pot for her 80 year-old husband, but had no idea what to do with it. He was suffering wrenching nausea as a side effect of advanced prostate cancer; Dene had heard cannabis could help, and was ready to break the law.
"No one could stand by and watch their husband suffer like that," she said, adding that she'd unsuccessfully tried three legal drugs to ease his pain.
"I was calling the hospital day and night but there was nothing they could do," she said.

"He had never complained in his life," she added, explaining that her English husband - who fought through World War II with the famous 7th hussars - was of a generation and class not given to self-pity, but now "writhed in his bed and roared like a lion".

Now she helps her husband take a quarter of a cannabis cookie every morning - the only solids he eats - and the dreadful nausea has completely gone.
"I wanted to tell people, no one should suffer like that..."

...says it all really.....about our stupid fucking governments.... (canada & UK excluded if the laws go through ok!)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: medical marijuana - 80 yr old survives [Re: zhukov]
    #457659 - 11/14/01 12:31 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

it's true.  i was feeling so nauseated one day and i just smoked and i felt fine.  marijuana, it's better than pepto bismol

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineabsoluteZero
Re: medical marijuana - 80 yr old survives [Re: geokills]
    #457683 - 11/14/01 12:57 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I would agree.

I have a horrible digestive problem (never been diagnosed, but its bad) that im sure no one would like to hear much about

Smoke some pot and i can eat food and i can actually digest it... dont smoke pot and... well, you really dont want to know

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules