Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: Heres the best answer to all these paranormal debates! [Re: Ego Death]
    #4547245 - 08/17/05 03:32 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

There's open-mindedness and then there's gullibility. Don't confuse the two.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: Heres the best answer to all these paranormal debates! [Re: Veritas]
    #4551250 - 08/18/05 11:09 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

You are questioning the sincerity of my post.

I can pretend to be whatever I wish therefore nothing I can say will prove mine or anybodies sincerity.

However,
I am not certain of anything. Swarmi may actually believe in paranormal but is playing a disbelieving role on-line. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Heres the best answer to all these paranormal debates! [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4551266 - 08/18/05 11:12 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I haven't.

An open minded person doesn't make a final belief.

A gullible person is easily convinced into making a final belief.

You're just trying subtly suggest that I am gullible, in the hope of recieving an angered response.  That would aid your attempts to damage my character.  If you are not being suggestive then please provide a good explaination for your statement.

Sorry but your psycological booby trap has been spotted and avoided :wink:

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #4551335 - 08/18/05 11:27 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Where the hell is planet X anyway?

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Heres the best answer to all these paranormal debates! [Re: Icelander]
    #4551433 - 08/18/05 11:54 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Planet X was an old theory based on there being an extra planet (or large mass) that had been detected by its gravity pull but not seen.

Recently, though, they have discovered many new planets. :eek:

The more disturbing thing is they have to re-write every astronomy text book ever known yet theres been hardly any media coverage of these discoveries!  I want to scream CONSPIRACY, either that or the media would rather print violence and sex than ground breaking discoveries.

Either way its f*cked up!

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #4551444 - 08/18/05 11:59 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I have a Buddhist friend who claims to channel an entity named Sora from the planet you mention. He claims that the whole world culture of the planet finally reached a state of awareness that caused the whole planet to evolve into another dimension and blink out. Although it still travels in orbit in our solar system we cannot see it. But we could be aware of it's gravity possibly. Dark Matter?

Don't ask my opinion on it. :wink: I discount no possibility though. :grin:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Heres the best answer to all these paranormal debates! [Re: Icelander]
    #4554948 - 08/19/05 10:09 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Hmmm, interesting.

I'm always dubious when people combine channeling and E.T! Although I accept the possability they are a reality.

If I could channel an alien then I would ask them to help me prove their existance to my ignorant fellow man!

The announcement of E.T presence will/could change the entire outlook of mankind.

--------------------

Edited by danoEoboy (08/19/05 10:10 AM)

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #4555385 - 08/19/05 12:33 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

If they wanted to prove to your fellow man that they exist, they would just show up and park it and say "here we are".

What need do they have to prove they exist to us?

If they are il intentioned, they can manipulate us much better from behind the scenes. If you are stalking prey, do you stay in hiding or do you come out loudly into the open after it from a distance?

If they are well intentioned, that would suggest they are peaceful and benevolent beings. Why would they want to interact with a warring, fear filled barbaric conflict loving race of beings like humans? That would be suicide.

If you don't live in violence Dano, would you walk into a Lions Den? Of course not. You would not choose to walk in armed knowing you may have to kill the lion to protect yourself if it attacked you. You wouldn't want to harm the lion if you loved it.

Give one reason why they would feel that have to prove they exist to us? Do you feel any desire to have to prove to a colony of sea sponges, 10,000 ft below the surface that you exist? Give one reason, why they need us to believe in them and know they are around?

Anybody can channel or have telepathic communication with them these days if they open up to it. You can and if work at finding their broadcasting frequency. Once you get em on the hot line, ask them to help you prove they exist to your fellow man.

Here's what they would say to you, " Do you believe you are communicating with ET life consciousness?" If you said , "Yes". Then they would ask you why that isn't enough for you. They would ask you why you need to prove it to others. They won't judge you for it. They will study why you feel that way though and learn from you about human insecurities. They may help you to understand your own better in the process.

You've seen me post about my relationship with them many a time in the past here. Weather anyone believes me or not, is irrelevant to me and my life same as people not believing in them is irrelevant to their lives.

I accept their existence and presence in my life. I don't need anyone else to in order to experience them. I just need me and them and everyone elses lives go on and so does mine. It's pretty simple really.

Now, Lets discuss the formal announcement of ET that could change the outlook of mankind.

Why would it change us for the good to you? They know things, many many things. They could teach us A LOT. Tis true they could. We as a whole, are not mature enough for it.  They will be seen as evolutionary and technological superiors or even spiritually evolved superiors. They will be worshiped by most.

Humans will develop a god like relationship and dependency on them (once again). It would through our spiritual evolution back into the dark ages. And then, what, when we act like dependent helpless children who can't do a thing for ourselves without them, they are going to put advanced technology into our hands? :rotfl:

They love us like a parent does a child if we act like children. They love us like a friend loves a friend when we act like their friend. They love us as esteemed colleagues when we act like esteemed cosmic colleagues.

Most humans will act like children to them. Mommy, tie my shoe, mommy, fix my boo boo, mommy, make me breakfast, mommy suzy kicked me, go punish her. They have no intention of enabling us, being an authority figure over us or being worshiped by us, the benevolent ones that is.

You can't help anyone who doesn't want to help themselves. When we learn how to tie our own shoes, heal and mend our boos boos, resolve conflicts peacefully and keep our house clean,(care for their planet) warm and welcoming, they will come as our spiritual equals and be able to be accepted as that.

Like they are going to give us space/time travel technology?

Dano, if some kid you were aware of was a thief, manipulative scammer, violent, fearfilled, disrespectful, heartless, destructive, uncaring, loved war and power mongering, type of person would you give him a car and directions to your house?

At best, you may care enough to help him from a safe distance so that one day, you would feel okay with doing that. Even if you cared to help that kid, your efforts would be in vain if he wasn't willing to help himself with your assistance.

Am I helping you to see it from their point of view.

If you want them to come dano, making these posts about them will do nothing to hurry it along. Setting an example of being their equal and paving the way for them by helping others to look within and find and use the best of themselves may.

Before you can do that, you have to know the integrity they live with.

I'm not talking about the zeta's. They became all logic oriented, evolved out of their emotional body, destroyed their home planet and are now dying. Yes, they were working on Zeta human hybrids so they can bring the emotional biology back into their race and save it. They are working on understanding human emotion and fear and are sorry for the fears they caused in the past. They didn't know nor had the ethics to care.

They finally asked for the help of another race. That race put a stop to the abductions and cow mutilations. That was back in 95.

There's nothing left to fear about them now and they aren't the only ones out there. The quicker people get over their fears of them the better.

If you want to initiate telepathic communication with them, know this. The only ones worth chattin with can only be dialed into through the love frequency bands. They do not and will not resonate with fear to make a connection with you.

What are the frequencies the love bands are made of? Patience, trust, respect, openness, consideration, gentility, compassion, warmth, non judgment, believing in the good within yourself and others, the reverence of a humble servant.  When you can be in those frequency bands, they can make telepathic contact with you and they will if you ask.

Their nervous systems can not and will not handle a hostile environment. They have no reason to be in one either. If you want them to come to you then you have to give them a reason to and make it a hospital home like environment for them to visit you in. What is that reason to give to them?

Not baby stuff like, "Help me show those guys who's right and wrong Hmmpff"

They can't even hear you on such a frequency bandwidth.

The reason is going to have to be along the lines of seeking to learn from them the ways of love in the light that they live in and seeking to learn how to help yourself and others.

Asking for help to stick it anothers guys ass so you can be right doesn't qualify.

Asking for help so we can stay lazy and helpless and destructive and warring as a race, doesn't qualify.

We don't need their help for anything. We can choose peace. We can choose respect. We can choose to be care-full of our planet. We can choose to be care-full of each other.

We don't need them or an awareness of them to make these choices for ourselves. We do need to become more like them before they will come though, telepathically or in physical form.

They can't make those choices for us or that would be interfering with the free will zone.

Forget about the ET's out there for now Dano. You have one, maybe many more right inside of you. Get to know him/them to know them.

Have you ever felt like an alien here? Have even caught yourself wondering what freaking planet you are on? Have you ever looked around you at the world and said, "this place makes NO sense. Whats with all the war, disease, pain senseless death and suffering?"

Have you?

Now, consider how that can be. You would have to have something to compare it with right? You must have deeply buried memories of another place and time and WAY to be. Retrieve those memories Dano and bring the ways of that place and time here into your life, onto this planet.

QUIT waiting for them to come serve you and us. You are them and you already know how to serve yourself and this planet. All you have to do is remember it and who you are.

I got news for you Dano. The ETs are here and they have landed in disguise, under cover if you will. They aren't coming the way you think they are. Many aren't even coming for the reasons you think they would be coming for. We don't need their help. And any who would act like you need their help are actually in need of yours.

Try asking, "how can I help some of them instead of asking, how can they help me." See what happens.

I don't know what makes ANYONE think, they are prepared to handle the intensity of the malevolent or benevolent out there in person when they can't even face, recognize and handle those aspects within their own selves. 

Quite frankly, you don't want them to show up in person right now. The vibration they would be emitting in the physical would cause trauma to your nervous system. It would be like running a 1,000 watts through a 40 watt light bulb for most people.

What intensity of love and light(information) can you handle now Dano? What sort of energy body work are you doing to upgrade your biology to handle more mental and emotional intelligence? Do you have any idea of the cycles they operate at?

Well, I just wanted to give you some food for thought.

And.......watch how easily I really don't care if anyone believes me. As a matter of fact, I'd rather all those in doubt and disbelief, not believe me and go about their way.

No good comes from forcing anything upon anyone Dano. That's why the benevolent ET's won't force themselves unto us. They learned from the past when they did and thats how they became benevolant. They won't help you force them unto anyone. They could do it on their own if they wanted to and they obviously don't want to. Start questioning why that may be.

Start questioning them instead of telling everyone here they exist and you'll find more peace with it. Even if they can't connect with you, if the intention in your heart is sincere, they will find a way to bring you your answers. It may come in many ways or forms. You'll know. It'll work like synchronicity does.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #4555562 - 08/19/05 01:42 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

danoEoboy said:
I haven't.

An open minded person doesn't make a final belief.

A gullible person is easily convinced into making a final belief.

You're just trying subtly suggest that I am gullible, in the hope of recieving an angered response.  That would aid your attempts to damage my character.  If you are not being suggestive then please provide a good explaination for your statement.

Sorry but your psycological booby trap has been spotted and avoided :wink:

Er..no, it was just putting a bug in your ear.....

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Heres the best answer to all these paranormal debates! [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #4561815 - 08/21/05 04:25 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

>>>If they wanted to prove to your fellow man that they exist, they would just show up and park it and say "here we are".
>>>What need do they have to prove they exist to us?

I don't think they do NEED to, nor did I say they need to.

I am the one that wants to prove it, because I have seen them and I'm tired of the ignorance.  I see the ignorance for what it is, control and fear.

>>>If you don't live in violence Dano, would you walk into a Lions Den? Of course not. You would not choose to walk in armed knowing you may have to kill the lion to protect yourself if it attacked you. You wouldn't want to harm the lion if you loved it.

Yes, I see your point, I agree and I have never stated otherwise.

I think good and bad are just human concepts, however.  Does mother nature care for good and bad, does evolution care for our human concept of good or bad?

>>>I accept their existence and presence in my life. I don't need anyone else to in order to experience them. I just need me and them and everyone elses lives go on and so does mine. It's pretty simple really.

OK its all soo simple. :rolleyes:  I cannot live being one of the few people aware of this and happily accept the ignorance and lack of progress around me.

>>>If you want them to come dano, making these posts about them will do nothing to hurry it along. Setting an example of being their equal and paving the way for them by helping others to look within and find and use the best of themselves may.

No but it has helped me better my arguement.

I am succeding to enlighten people too.  Once you break past the main ego block people sometimes become open to understanding the concepts, I have thought about so deeply that they have not.

>>>they are going to put advanced technology into our hands?

PLEASE, too many assumptions.  You are hearing your own belief I have not said any of these things you assert!?

>>>Am I helping you to see it from their point of view.

You are not progressing any of my threads of thought.  All this is basic to me and I agree with what your saying.  I don't know why you think you have to tell me this?

>>>Do you have any idea of the cycles they operate at?

And people are telling me I'm not realistic with my ideas, this is rediculous...

What I have seen is that there is a shitload of evidence (not proof) for alien visitation of Earth.  And the people at the top, who we depend on for protection, won't tell us what they know because they want to maintain their greed.  That is all.

I just like busting peoples logic open.  Look at any of my alien threads, I've never not been able to come up with an explaination of why I hold my beliefs.

I saw a disc with lights, I saw the detail, I felt the electricity, its anti-gravity flying ability, the markings it left and then my fellow man told me be quiet it was a balloon or a meteor.

I knew it wasn't and I wanted to know why people said it was.  Now I know why.  Fear and greed.

Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

#4561870 - 08/21/05 06:17 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

danoEoboy said:
Planet X was an old theory based on there being an extra planet (or large mass) that had been detected by its gravity pull but not seen.

Recently, though, they have discovered many new planets. :eek:

The more disturbing thing is they have to re-write every astronomy text book ever known yet theres been hardly any media coverage of these discoveries!  I want to scream CONSPIRACY, either that or the media would rather print violence and sex than ground breaking discoveries.

Either way its f*cked up!

Yes, they keep discovering new objects in the outer solar system all the time. But the Kuiper Belt is full of them (similarly to the asteroid belt, it contains a lot of mass in form of small objects), so it's not a big deal, really. And the reason for rewriting astronomy books is that recent observations show that one of these objects (2003 UB313) is larger in size than Pluto. Historically, when Pluto was discovered around hundred years ago, it was proudly announced as the 9th planet. What we now see is that the Kuiper belt is full of Pluto-sized or even bigger objects. The problem is that there is no exact definition for a "planet". So now we either count all those rocks as "planets", or, what is much more logical and likely, reduce the number of objects defined as "planets" in our solar system from nine to EIGHT, which would then be the reason for rewriting astronomy books. I see no conspiracy here :smirk:

--------------------

Edited by ivi (08/21/05 06:29 AM)

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Heres the best answer to all these paranormal debates! [Re: ivi]
    #4561961 - 08/21/05 08:33 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

"the media would rather print violence and sex than ground breaking discoveries.

Either way its f*cked up!"

Just a very idiotic population that cares more about everyday drama than something as interesting as space discovery, then. :smirk:

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#4562326 - 08/21/05 11:15 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Dano,

I'm just trying to understand why you want so much for others to believe in them when they personally have no reason too.

Okay, you say it's so they don't live in ignorance. What exactly are they ignoring that if they looked at it and acknowledged it would change their lives for the better?

If Jo blow says, "Okay, I didn't believe they were here yesterday but today, I think I will because I believe Dano saw them." how is Jo Blows life going to change?

Perhaps do a post on how a sudden change of belief because you or anyone says so or posts 1,000 pictures is going to make life better for them.

When I write about them, I write for those who already are beyond doubts about their presence here as at least observers. It's done to share in the experience of living with that acknowledgment with others. I don't write to convince anyone who isn't interested.

They need better reason then someone telling them that's how it is. They need something to personally effect them, between ET and them. Until then, I totally understand why they write it off as nonsense.

If I keep hearing about people eating fugloo and I look for flugloo and can't find it, why should I believe they are eating this stuff? I'm going to think they are all sharing in some mass hallucination or are just fucking with me.

I'm not working against you here Dano.

I clearly see you are on a mission of sorts. If you were a non believer and had no personal experience, how would you look at this stuff. Put yourself in their shoes. Maybe write from that perspective.

Why should they believe OR publicly state that they do? What's in it for them? If you haven't noticed, the only thing in it for them around here is ridicule.

Just don't go into sales Dano.

I can see it now.

"Buy this car!"

Why?

"Because if you don't, you will be ignorant about it. That means you must be afraid of this car. Do you want to live in fear?"

No

"Then buy the car"

What do I have to be afraid of about the car if I don't buy it?

"Ignorance"

But what if I like that car over there I had before?

"The popular model? :lol: You shouldn't. That one is to safe and comfortable. You'll remain in ignorance and fear if you buy it."

Does he have reason to buy the car from you?

See what I am saying? If you believe its in the consumers best interest to buy the "new to them" and unproven model, what are the benefits over the one they are familiar with? A sales man or representative of non profit public service gives incentives that the consumer can actually use and benefit from, like giving away free condoms.

What's the practical use and benefit of believing ET is hovering around versus not believing?

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: Heres the best answer to all these paranormal debates! [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #4563235 - 08/21/05 03:36 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

"""I'm just trying to understand why you want so much for others to believe in them when they personally have no reason too.
Okay, you say it's so they don't live in ignorance. What exactly are they ignoring that if they looked at it and acknowledged it would change their lives for the better?
If Jo blow says, "Okay, I didn't believe they were here yesterday but today, I think I will because I believe Dano saw them." how is Jo Blows life going to change?"""

I don't know.  I just know that they are real and it sucks that so many people don't realise it.

"""Perhaps do a post on how a sudden change of belief because you or anyone says so or posts 1,000 pictures is going to make life better for them.  When I write about them, I write for those who already are beyond doubts about their presence here as at least observers. It's done to share in the experience of living with that acknowledgment with others. I don't write to convince anyone who isn't interested."""

Make life better??? I've not really thought that much about how it may change but I think it would probably stop the system as it is now.  The E.T's have some serious kit.  Its possible they could solve our energy issues but the economy is set up around energy which would mean consequences for money and power.  Anything to maintain the present setup, thats all they care about.

"""They need better reason then someone telling them that's how it is. They need something to personally effect them, between ET and them. Until then, I totally understand why they write it off as nonsense."""

So do I, I just don't care for people that won't accept the amount of evidence.  They just ignore millions of personal testimonies from all ages and cultures.  To me, thats insane!

"""If I keep hearing about people eating fugloo and I look for flugloo and can't find it, why should I believe they are eating this stuff? I'm going to think they are all sharing in some mass hallucination or are just fucking with me."""

I would just think, I probably wasn't looking hard enough :smirk:

"""I'm not working against you here Dano."""

Good because I do like you Jiggy, we have good conversations! :cool:

"""I clearly see you are on a mission of sorts. If you were a non believer and had no personal experience, how would you look at this stuff. Put yourself in their shoes. Maybe write from that perspective."""

I have a couple of times but there is so much evidence for their existance now... check out disclosureproject.org

"""Why should they believe OR publicly state that they do? What's in it for them? If you haven't noticed, the only thing in it for them around here is ridicule."""

Exactly and why do people ridicule things?  Really think about this question please.

"""Just don't go into sales Dano."""

Been there done that.  I was pretty good at it but I don't really like pretending all day.

"""See what I am saying? If you believe its in the consumers best interest to buy the "new to them" and unproven model, what are the benefits over the one they are familiar with? A sales man or representative of non profit public service gives incentives that the consumer can actually use and benefit from, like giving away free condoms. What's the practical use and benefit of believing ET is hovering around versus not believing?"""

Thats why people choose the easy option to not believe!!!  There is no practical use.  Whats the use of being scared you could be abducted when you goto bed at night?

This was one of my arguements against Swarmi.  He claimed the majority of abductees were seeking attention/fame/money.  They recieve ridicule and fear, thats nothing I would want to seek.
:mushroom2:

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#4563275 - 08/21/05 03:46 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Ignorance is bliss.  This is when one ignores the reality.

Fear is reality.  We are sitting on a spinning rock that may be pulverised by an asteroid at any moment.

Although you do not have to be fearful of the reality.  It is simply a choice to remain ignorant or accept reality.

The ignorant person says "It won't happen though, they'll shoot the asteroid out of space with a hi-tech laser or something!!"

The non-ignorant person says "You must accept that you may die at any moment for any reason."

When people encounter these thoughts and the fear that accompanies them (the natural fear of death), they realise its easier to stay ignorant and satisfy their minds with simple explainations of why it won't happen to them.

Back to your point of "better".  The old concept of good and bad (don't believe in it myself).

Which is better to decieve ones-self or to be honest with ones-self? :scrambled:

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#4564047 - 08/21/05 07:28 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

You said two things that screamed at me so I am just going to touch on those.

No one has need to fear being abducted anymore. I repeat, the abductions were stopped back in '95. Go back into your research and find the dates. The experiemental ones and the cow mutilations should all pretty much be '95 or before. Since then, the only people being taken are the mothers of hybreds to visit with the kids who are not even kids anymore.

NO WORRIES! :laugh: It's Over.

The second one is that you like millions, know they know enough to fix many of the worlds problems and want their help. It's not like they said, "Once everyone believes we are here, we will come help you." If they wanted to help us fix our problems directly in person, they would just land and say, "here's what you gotta do." 10 million can believe, 5 billion can believe and it won't give them reason to make a global public intro and help us directly.

If they did, they'd get frustrated and leave. It's futile. We already know how to solve all of our problems. Ask why it's not happening. They can't help people who don't want to help themselves. They are helping people from behind the scenes that do want to help themselves and the planet though.

Instead of raising awareness of ET existence and presence, why not raise awareness on global problems and solutions?

Look at what non believers here are doing;

Swami continually makes posts in PA&L about the non sense of the war in Iraq. He wants our guys home and the conflict there to end. He knows it's bogus.

Paradigm is working on a book about global poverty, causes and cures.

Trendal raises awareness of alternative energy and talks about getting himself off the government grid.

You're ETs are right here incarnate raising awareness about what to do and in some cases are taking action as well. What are you doing? Waiting for the ETs to come help you? They have you surrounded and have been trying to and you haven't been listening.

Over and Out from Mission Control! :tongue: I'll send the Mother ship your regards!:kiss:

P.S. I like you too or I wouldn't be working with you here on your concerns. :wink:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#4575453 - 08/24/05 03:55 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

The idea of E.T helping is just a possibilty I stated and by no means the main purpose of me screaming "They're here!".

I scream this because I saw them. My friends saw them. We know they are here.

OK you say your in contact. You say they're not abducting people. Ask them what they were doing, landing behind houses, in a dark field in Dorset, UK 14 years ago?

As for raising awarness on these issues, well lets just say my views are a little to cynical for that...

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#4576184 - 08/24/05 07:11 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

That was 14 years ago Dano. It stopped 10 years ago except for mothers being taken for visits with the kids as I said. (That's a whole nother fiasco but nothing for you to worry about)

Are you trying to tell us you were abducted. If you weren't, the chance of it happening now is zilcho. You would have had to have been a zeta incarnate anyway. Are you one? I'm usually good at figuring out peoples galactic heritage but I can't get a run on you other then some Alpha Centaurian. They all have a distinct signature. Look them up and see what ya find. If not you , that is where the craft you saw was from. I'm 99% clear on that. I don't know much about them or have reason to. They aren't that involved here.

One more time I will repeat that the Zeta are not doing anything to be concerned about anymore. You can challenge me. I asked you to dig up dates on abduction and cow mutilation reports. They all should be prior to '95, cept for the visit ones. A couple may have slipped through the cracks up till '97. They had a shit load of installations here to be cleared out.

What makes you think the Zeta are the only ones hovering around here? There are hundreds of races around here now.

I don't want to wig anyone out. You seem to be the only one interested in the galactics here in S&P. PM me if you want. I primarily jumped in to ease any-ones abductions fears if they had any besides you. Research the dates is what I am asking anyone concerned to do and telling you what I know about it being stopped.

PM me from here on about that stuff. I would rather talk about human affairs on the board. No body believes in this crap anyway. Fine by me. Probably why I like it here. I stay grounded better.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom