Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleHypnotic
Tips?
    #456037 - 11/12/01 01:35 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I have a few questions,
1. What things must you never do when you're tripping.
2. What things can enhance your trip and what things can
ruin it?
3. Should I ever, ever eat shrooms twice in one week?

--------------------
I said no to drugs, they just wouldn't listen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejustthiz
prozac über alles
Re: Tips? [Re: Hypnotic]
    #456129 - 11/12/01 03:19 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

"1. What things must you never do when you're tripping"
Jumping out of a window and other dangerous things you normally wouldn't do when you're sober. Other than these : Don't go to places/people where you're uncomfortable with. Don't resist your feelings... take a closer look at them instead of running from them!

"2. What things can enhance your trip and what things can
ruin it?"
Enhance : Great friends tripping or staying with you, A nice place to trip, nice music, other drugs : weed (but i wouldn't suggest this) cause it could make the trip more "confusing"
ruin: Weed (if it makes you paranoid), stupid people, to much changes when you're comfortable with the way things were : like someone suddenly changing the music you were listening to.
Your mood, trying to stay in control when you're losing control, thinking too much about all the things that are going on inside you're body ... like hearing your heartbeat and you start wondering..."Oh my is this normal...i bet it's too quick ... i've probably done something wrong... this can't be normal" ... etc...

"3. Should I ever, ever eat shrooms twice in one week?"
Not magic mushrooms no, i'd say a couple of times a year is more than enough ... (for me at least)

cya

Edited by justthiz (11/13/01 01:44 PM)

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Tips? [Re: justthiz]
    #456244 - 11/12/01 05:17 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I agree with justthiz: don't do any really stupid things(licking cars is not stupid)
A really good friend who you can laugh with and also can talk with can enchance a trip
Try to keep it special. I only eat once every two months.
I would't eat more often than once a month.

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: Hypnotic]
    #456958 - 11/13/01 12:37 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Tips? [Re: ]
    #457248 - 11/13/01 06:00 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

i agree with all newt said .. i can also easily identify with the part about only doing them once in a while as to preserve the fun and "freshness" if that is even a word. Though i have not tripped nearly enough to get bored even if I did them once a week, I believe that waiting makes each trip THAT much better. I stopped smoking at the end of summer because I smoked so much that smoking grips wouldn't produce all that great of effects (I smoked roughly 3-5 times daily, if not more). After a 3 or so month break, when I smoke now I enjoy it a thousand-fold more than I ever did before. Now I will only smoke once a week, if even, and I believe it is worth waiting out, as I have improved my sober life a lot more

InvisibleSumnombulist
Stranger
Re: Tips? [Re: Hypnotic]
    #459183 - 11/15/01 10:14 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I only have one suggestion. I dont want to get into negativity and all that rot as i'm gonna dose on some purple tabs tomarrow. (shrooms are hard to find in the midwest yall) so i just have this simple suggestion on bringing up a trip

Three words....

Take A Shower

(rainforest atmosphere and humidity are practicaly primordial)

"those who lose dreaming are lost" :aborigonal saying

OfflineTraveller
enthusiast
Re: Tips? [Re: Sumnombulist]
    #459973 - 11/15/01 11:23 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

ok I have a one word suggestion on how to bring on a trip:

CLIMB!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds