Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineph30n1x
the next jerry

Loc: just a few notes away
whats the best dose for just visuals and minimal deep thinking??
    #4568807 - 08/22/05 10:46 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i had a bad trip once before on half an 8th of cubies because of the nervous and scared and deep thought aspect of the trip, and i was wondering what would be the best amount to get minimal deep thinking and more visual entertainment, if its possible. thanks much!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleit stars saddam
Satan

Loc: Spahn Ranch
Re: whats the best dose for just visuals and minimal deep thinking?? [Re: ph30n1x]
    #4569239 - 08/23/05 12:26 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ph30n1x said:
and i was wondering what would be the best amount to get minimal deep thinking and more visual entertainment, if its possible. thanks much!

half an 8th  :shrug:

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
Re: whats the best dose for just visuals and minimal deep thinking?? [Re: it stars saddam]
    #4569300 - 08/23/05 01:00 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

It depends...you never know how potent they're gonna be.  I've always taken an 8th as a base.  4 times gave me a mild trip, and one time I did it I skyrocketed to level 5.  If you already did them and got panicked, you pretty much know what to expect.  Use that knowledge to keep yourself under better state of mind and take it from there.  Remember...you will ALWAYS come back :wink:

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Loc: Here, there and everywher...
Re: whats the best dose for just visuals and minimal deep thinking?? [Re: ph30n1x]
    #4569391 - 08/23/05 02:44 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ph30n1x said:
... minimal deep thinking ...

Not to be dick, but deep thinking is part of the shroom experience :smile:

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#4569439 - 08/23/05 03:51 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

If you take 0.25gr of good mushrooms you will get a trip thats fully in control. It's "Minimal Dosage". I use it every once in a while.

And guess what: the mind effects are far stronger than the visual effects.

The mind effects are *dominant* in psychedelics, kid. its the visuals that are a side effect. A magnificent, awe-inspiring side effect, but a side effect nontheless.

The trip is psychological, take it or leave it.

Oh and don't worry: getting a bad trip on 1/2 an eighth is perfectly normal. Many people here have used so often or such big doses (or their shrooms are so weak) that 1/16 doesnt impress them anymore. Well: it should. 1/16 of good shrooms is all I would take and I've taken 6gr and even 12gr before.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineLysergic_Milkman
Dr. Fist
Male

Loc: ATL
Re: whats the best dose for just visuals and minimal deep thinking?? [Re: Asante]
    #4569716 - 08/23/05 07:48 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Exactly what Wiccan Seeker said, the "deep thinking" aspect is the dominant part of the trip. If youre looking for strictly visuals (shame on you) then stay the hell away from shrooms.
But if i had to recommend a dose, i would base it on the fact that there is a certain point during certain doses when the visuals become absolutely meaningless because the head-trip is so strong.
Unfortunately, that dose will vary from person to person and from shroom to shroom, so it can't be accurately predicted.
just keep it low.

OfflineTheHook
GrEeN HeAd
Re: whats the best dose for just visuals and minimal deep thinking?? [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #4569980 - 08/23/05 09:17 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

u got a bad trip on that low of a dose? with mushrooms the visuals go hand in hand with the deep thinking. sacrifice one and u sacrifice the other. just eat a quad and chill for a while

--------------------
I often come to many challenges and intimidations, but then I remember that you only live life once, one single time through, with no reruns or rehearsals. So just live the way you want and the best you can. Its easy.

OfflineJabbawaya

#4569990 - 08/23/05 09:21 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
The mind effects are *dominant* in psychedelics, kid. its the visuals that are a side effect. A magnificent, awe-inspiring side effect, but a side effect nontheless.

The trip is psychological, take it or leave it.

That's totally right. Psychedelics aren't there just for the fireworks. There is little that can be gained from just watching "pretty visuals." Without the mental effects, psychedelics would have pretty much no benefit on consciousness.

--------------------

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: whats the best dose for just visuals and minimal deep thinking?? [Re: Jabbawaya]
    #4570048 - 08/23/05 09:40 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I sure havnt found a dose thats mild on deep thinking, with any sort of crazy visuals..you want visuals, you dose high...but expect your mind to take alot of shit too.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

OfflineTurricaN
Grasshopper
Loc: Amersfoort, Netherlands
Re: whats the best dose for just visuals and minimal deep thinking?? [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4570082 - 08/23/05 09:53 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

17.5 fresh grams of Colombian and some decent weed did the trick for me. Pure visuals and almost no thinking (well, there was a lot of thinking, but it was all about how awesome and incredible the visuals were).

Offlineph30n1x
the next jerry

Loc: just a few notes away
Re: whats the best dose for just visuals and minimal deep thinking?? [Re: TurricaN]
    #4570411 - 08/23/05 11:07 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

thanks much for all the advise. the only reason i wanted minimal deep thinking is cause i was scared the trip would turn bad because of it, but im sure i would deeply enjoy the intence thinking aspect of shrooms if i could just control my thoughts from being really scary and what not. thanks again

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
    #4570462 - 08/23/05 11:17 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Thats the thing you cant try to control things, you just have to go with the flow of the mushrooms. If you try to fight things, I can defintely seeing a bad trip manifesting. Be safe, have fun and just go with the cosmic flow  :mushroom2: :heart: :grin:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

Offlineday_tripper
Gatherer
 User Gallery

Loc: Pacific Coast
Re: whats the best dose for just visuals and minimal deep thinking?? [Re: Kerr]
    #4570484 - 08/23/05 11:22 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

^^^

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
Re: whats the best dose for just visuals and minimal deep thinking?? [Re: day_tripper]
    #4570496 - 08/23/05 11:26 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

The scary thoughts are one of the reasons I keep doing psychedelics......overcome the fear...........fear is the mindkiller.......

--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Offlinemarwin
Stranger
Re: whats the best dose for just visuals and minimal deep thinking?? [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4570540 - 08/23/05 11:36 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I think you shouldn't use mushrooms if you're into it just for visuals.

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
Re: whats the best dose for just visuals and minimal deep thinking?? [Re: marwin]
    #4570749 - 08/23/05 12:38 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I think a lot of people are initially drawn to psychedelics because there are supposedly "hallucinations", when in fact you never really see anything that wasn't already there, just a drastically different view of it. Now, datura, on the other hand......

--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

OfflineTurricaN
Grasshopper
Loc: Amersfoort, Netherlands
Re: whats the best dose for just visuals and minimal deep thinking?? [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4571014 - 08/23/05 01:37 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I've seen a lot of things that weren't really there on mushrooms.

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
Re: whats the best dose for just visuals and minimal deep thinking?? [Re: TurricaN]
    #4571026 - 08/23/05 01:41 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I would have to agree with ya TurricaN

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: whats the best dose for just visuals and minimal deep thinking?? [Re: Kerr]
    #4571055 - 08/23/05 01:49 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Want some hallucinations?

Eat 1.8 grams and suck some nitrous while listening to some insane music like Mindless Self Indulgence.

--------------------
:mallow:

InvisibleTerrapinSunrise
Stranger
Loc: KY
Re: whats the best dose for just visuals and minimal deep thinking?? [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4571142 - 08/23/05 02:08 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

visuals are part of the package, bro. the higher the dose the better the visuals but the more "thinking" comes along for the ride.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract