Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBlek
Stranger
Male

Loc: The universe
Funny story
    #4569419 - 08/23/05 05:23 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

This was the story of an incident that happened to me on my first time frying a while back.

Three of my friends and I finally made the choice to try mushrooms for the first time, a little less than a year ago. We met a guy I knew who had just picked about a pound of p. cyanescens. My friends and I each got an 1/8th oz for ourselves and it was destined to be a fun day. We each ate our share then watched a little tv to pass the time before they kicked in. About 45 minutes went by and we were watching America's funniest home videos. The giggles had kicked in.

We were watching the"funny" clips, listening to Bob Saget make possibly the worst jokes in the history of the universe to the hilarity of the mutants in the audience, as he is notorious for. Ironically, everything on the show actually was hilarious thanks to the shrooms.
You know, the classic - bride slipping [ZOINK] and falling into the cake at the wedding... or the band member falling off the stage [ZOINK] at the concert. Or the dog chasing its tail.. all of which sent us toppling over in chairs laughing.
Anyways, we decided it was time for a smoke and we went out to smoke some grass in my car. The smoke was starting to morph into shapes and we were really starting to feel the effects, especially after we smoked.
We felt the need to stay outside among all the "living" entities around us and we wanted to go on an adventure. It was dumb, looking back but we decided to hop in the back of my buddy's truck and drive to the "corner," a spot that we smoke at a lot. It actually is only about 200 ft down the road, but still a dumb move to drive.

Anywho... We pull up (twice) to the spot, which is next to a dike, bordering the river. We pull in and get out of the truck. This is in a semi-secluded location where noise isn't really an issue of concern. We hop out of the truck and the first thing out of my friend's mouth is "I LOVE THESE SHROOOOOMS!!" We stumble up over the dike, towards the river, constantly making random noises and running in strange patterns, making psychadellic observations followed by psychadellic conversation. All of us are really frying at this point, the peak of our trip.
As all of this noise and chaos is going on, we all look down toward the river and see a tackle box sitting there. Now, mind you we are all incredibly out of our minds at this point and we didn't think anything of it. That was until about ... um.. actually i had no perception of time.. but i'm guessing about 5 - 10 mins of running around, I look down by the river, not 12 ft away, and see an old man, with his back to us, sitting in a chair fishing. I couldn't believe my eyes. I must have stared at him, wondering if I was just imagining his existence for 2 or more minutes until I came to the conclusion that this guy was real. I grabbed my friend's arm, and said quietly.. "we gotta go." Then we just ran, my other two friends following... back over the dike to the truck. We get over the dike and one of my other friend's says or perhaps yells is a better term,

"WHAT ARE WE DOING?" Trying not to panic at the volume of his voice, I tell him ,
"shhh there's a guy over there.. lets go"
.. . ..
"THERE'S A GUY OVER THERE?"
"shh yes"
. . . . .. ... .
"WELL DID HE SEE US!?!"
"yes.. shhh.. now lets go!!"

We hopped in the truck and drove back to my friends house. We didn't say a word in the truck until we got out. We just looked at each other and none of us could believe what had just happened. We had just been basically going insane about 10 or 12 feet away from this guy for the entire time.. could have been up to 5 or 10 minutes.. don't remember.

We went into my friend's house and finished our trip... listened to some pink floyd (so cliche :p ) and watched the ceiling morph for about an hour. We eventually came down after doing some more staring and exploring in our psyches.

Looking back.. we could have gotten into some trouble, had that guy been a hardon and called the cops or something.
But he didn't and everything worked out fine, with no trouble at all. One of those things you can look back on and laugh. Was an experience I won't ever forget!

Thanks for listening

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
Re: Funny story [Re: Blek]
    #4570925 - 08/23/05 03:12 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

That's pretty funny the guy was 12 feet away from you guys and you didn't even notice.

--------------------
"One attaineth whatever state of being one thinketh about at the last when relinquishing the body, being ever absorbed in the thought thereof." - Sri Krishna to Arjuna, Bhagavad Gita, viii, 6

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Funny story [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4572604 - 08/23/05 10:42 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

shrooms.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports