Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineGreenOsiris
Stranger

The Power of Intention
    #4569029 - 08/23/05 01:45 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

This might be my last post for a while as I will be ditching my internet access from home- too much $$$ 

Anyways tonight I had some mushroom tea and blew the door off its hinges with some Thievery Corporation- The Cosmic Game. In between seeing parade floats of fat boys with ice cream and Shiva pointing a scorpion tail straight into her eye, I wanted to take one thing back from the trip that I could relate to the people around me- a way to better myself and those around me and the lesson was just the power of intention. I think we spend (at least I do) a fair amount of time not knowing what we are doing, when all we really need to do is constantly think of intention. If you want to change something you have to have intention to do it and be ready to back it up. You sometimes have to push life and life will push you back in return, but there is no need for a tug of war if your intention is pure ( if I could sum up everything I experienced in one word intention is that word).

What is it you are trying to accomplish with every action you take since every action will set forth a chain of events? Pure intention. Anyways it's been fun learning and sharing so hopefully one day I will visit again. Until then happy trails to everyone :shineon:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBlek
Stranger
Male

Loc: The universe
Re: The Power of Intention [Re: GreenOsiris]
    #4569421 - 08/23/05 05:27 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Hey that's too bad that you're losing your internet access, but hey.. it could be a good thing too, depends on how you look at it.

That's an interesting theory, and I'll definitely re-read this a few times and give it some thought. I'm pretty new here and didn't get to know you, but I hope to see you back here sometime. So long for now and have a safe journey.

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
Re: The Power of Intention [Re: Blek]
    #4570939 - 08/23/05 03:13 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Thievery Corporation :thumbup:

--------------------
"One attaineth whatever state of being one thinketh about at the last when relinquishing the body, being ever absorbed in the thought thereof." - Sri Krishna to Arjuna, Bhagavad Gita, viii, 6

OfflineGreenOsiris
Stranger

Re: The Power of Intention [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4572336 - 08/23/05 09:52 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Mighty Bop said:
Thievery Corporation :thumbup:

Yeah man. Cosmic Game is pretty insane! :eek:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports