Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedrloomis82
Walks with Kings
 User Gallery

Loc: Limbo
Bad XTC experience (my first and last)
    #4567473 - 08/22/05 06:11 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I was just contemplating all the substances I?ve done:

Cannabis: 1000+ times
Mushrooms: ~40 times
Acid: 4 times
Cocaine: about 7 times
Ecstasy: once

By far the worst time I?ve ever had was on E (or whatever it was?). Here?s what happened:

A friend of mine got a hold of some small, white pills that were, so he was told, E. The pills were very small and had tiny blue specs on them and on one side of the pills there was a picture of a ying/yang symbol. I took 2 pills immediately and washed them down with some water.

About fifteen minutes later, I had one hell of an intense body buzz. Then my buddy got a call to go pick up some boomers and we drove out to get them. On the ride over, I was still feeling the shit in my body, and I noticed that the street lights seemed to have trails coming from them?they were blurry, sort of. We got to the location where we were to meet the hookup and ended up having to wait around at this guy?s house for a couple hours for the boomers to arrive. Everything was pretty much normal and I adjusted to the body buzz and everything was just fine. I eventually made it back home and tried to sleep, though I could not.

The next day I ended up dosing on boomers (while still probably affected by the XTC), just like a gram or so. It was a good trip. Later that night, I still couldn?t sleep very well. I think I might have fallen asleep for an hour or two because I can remember having one hell of a dream in which the good doctor, Hunter S. Thompson, was chasing me around with a loaded .357 magnum. Strange shit, but a very memorable drug-induced dream!

Anyway, I didn?t sleep much that second night. The third day I ended feeling like a total zombie. Later on that day, I ended up having an argument with a friend of mine, and went into such a rage that I couldn?t sleep much at all. Day four, I felt like the living dead again? later that night I did manage to sleep. Thereafter my sleep pattern returned to normal and I was just fine.

I?m really not sure what happened? it was like nothing I had expected. No feelings of warmth and euphoria?just an extremely energetic feeling, like what I would imagine speed to be like. What the fuck happened? Is E supposed to keep you wide-awake for like three days straight? Was 2 pills too much to take for my first time? (a friend of mine later told me it?s best to start w/ like half a pill.) BTW, I ended up eating like a gram of mushrooms the day after I took the E, thinking that the boomers would somehow ?kick-me-out? of the bad XTC trip. Probably not the most logical thing I?ve ever done?

I had expected the experience to be something more like this: http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1124375554

Not a three-day waking nightmare. Maybe I should give E another shot sometime--but this experience left me scared shitless of it. I think I got speed instead of E...

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDimmy
Josephacetious
 User Gallery

Loc: Georgia
Re: Bad XTC experience (my first and last) [Re: drloomis82]
    #4567742 - 08/22/05 07:10 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i don't think you got ecstasy. Your shit was most likely heavily cut with some sort of speed. The effects of MDMA are nothing like what you described. This is exactly why you have be very careful when taking E. its hard to tell exactly what your getting. Thats why i find out what pills are goin around in my area and talk to people who have taken them. Only after a lot of people vague for a particular pill would i even consider buying them. Be more careful next and consider yourself lucky that it didn't turn out worse.

--------------------
:goose:

Offlinedrloomis82
Walks with Kings
 User Gallery

Re: Bad XTC experience (my first and last) [Re: Dimmy]
    #4567837 - 08/22/05 07:31 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

What do you mean by "worse"? It was pretty fuckin' bad! I did learn a lesson, though.

Offlineslickseville
unrecoveredtraveler
Loc: Washington and British Co...
    #4567846 - 08/22/05 07:33 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

yeah that shit sounds way more like speed then xtc

Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Loc: UK
Re: Bad XTC experience (my first and last) [Re: slickseville]
    #4567884 - 08/22/05 07:44 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Don't hate ecstasy just because of this experience, you OBVIOUSLY did not experience the true mdma effects and until you do you won't understand what it is truley about

Get some tried and tested pills next time

Don't give up yet, MDMA is worth it  :smirk:

--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

OfflineVeter
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4567886 - 08/22/05 07:44 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Couple of things, XTC only lasts about 4 hours. After about 6, i'd be amazed if you couldn't sleep.
Secondly, trails are actually kind of rare. Generally your eye sight just feels 'better' than normal. Almost like you can comprehend perspective better or something. You almost feel like you should be hallucinated but aren't (like your eyes are in 'trip mode' but not tripping).
Thirdly, XTC energy level is almost more like you feel like you can do anything. Like, a constant state of 0 laziness.
Lastly, you said you had no euphoria and you didn't mention any gregariousness. Granted, you might be a bit of a gregarious person by nature so its possible that this effect isn't as prominent in certain people.
I would imagine that what you got was not X. I've never had insomnia days after (and from what I've read, I can't think of others that have either). Generally(somewhat in my opinion, but this can vary depending on how pure the pill is), the hangover from X comes from the 'crash' of not feeling the amazing mood you were just in.

It is really hard to have a bad XTC 'trip'. You are put into a state of awesomeness from the start and uless you really try, it's hard to get out of that.

Granted, drugs affect people in different ways and it's possible that your body chemistry and MDMA just don't mix.

--------------------
Let the Demons have their place, if so, it's angels you'll create.

OfflineDimmy
Josephacetious
 User Gallery

Loc: Georgia
Re: Bad XTC experience (my first and last) [Re: Veter]
    #4568564 - 08/22/05 10:00 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

by worse i ment that you should be glad you didn't have a possibly life threatening reaction to the unknown chemmicals you put in your body.

--------------------
:goose:

OfflineRamuh
Finder of thesubbs

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
    #4568616 - 08/22/05 10:08 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Id venture to say that yeah, that was probably not MDMA, or if it was, there was very little of it.

From my experience with the drug, you will get a body buzz going, and then BAM it hits you all at once and you feel just absolutely great. I have never really had any bad come downs from it either. I can tell you that while on it, you can't sleep, and nor would you want to. You don't really want to eat. Really, the only after effect I have noticed besides maybe some soreness would be that maybe one meal afterwards will just, not really be desired and taste bad. Sleeping problems? Hell man, afterwards I wanted to sleep bad, quite the opposite of keeping me up.

--------------------
Radio is down for a day or two to transfer all my music, and do some other work.

"Light, coming from my mind. We are one, the night has just begun"

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#4569445 - 08/23/05 04:09 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

A friend of mine got a hold of some small, white pills that were, so he was told, E. I took 2 pills immediately and washed them down with some water. Then my buddy got a call to go pick up some boomers and we drove out to get them. On the ride over, I was still feeling the shit in my body. I tried to sleep, though I could not.
The next day I ended up dosing on boomers.

You got fucked up on what likely was a research chemical. It was not MDMA because MDMA comes in normalsized to big pills and comes up slower and wouldve produced quite different effects.

Will you please take a good hard look at the way you use drugs? You might be setting yourself up for some shit you definately do not want to deal with. Respect your body and only feed it the right drugs at the right time in the right dose for the right reasons.

You can think "yeah right" but if you keep on this road you might one day come to regret it.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinedrloomis82
Walks with Kings
 User Gallery

Re: Bad XTC experience (my first and last) [Re: Asante]
    #4569609 - 08/23/05 07:00 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

As I stated Wiccan, I learned an important lesson.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Bad XTC experience (my first and last) [Re: mikeyboy]
    #4569616 - 08/23/05 07:05 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

mikeyboy said:
Don't hate ecstasy just because of this experience, you OBVIOUSLY did not experience the true mdma effects and until you do you won't understand what it is truley about

Get some tried and tested pills next time

Don't give up yet, MDMA is worth it  :smirk:

^
wut he sed

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlinethenewguy05
The Mushroom Man
 User Gallery

Loc: My Underground Layer
Re: Bad XTC experience (my first and last) [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4569677 - 08/23/05 07:34 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Pure mdma(the active chemical in "E") doesn't stick. when you buy "E" it is garenteed to be cut. i can tell it's mdma content by lightly pressing one of the edges. if the edge crumbles into a powder very very easiley then it has a high content of mdma. but if you have a rock solid pill it's more than likely to be cut with a lot of speed, coke, heroin or whatever they ran out of. that's why i hate that shit cause it's filled with so many fillers to get the pills to stick. it's like if they run out of coke, someone says well throw in some speed until we get more coke. if you can find pure mdma (hard to come by usually) get it it's so much better than "e"

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
Re: Bad XTC experience (my first and last) [Re: thenewguy05]
    #4569731 - 08/23/05 07:52 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

STOP POPPING XTC PILLS
SEARCH FOR PURE MDMA CRYSTALS!
pills are dirty

--------------------
lucidal expansion

OfflineTheHook
GrEeN HeAd
Re: Bad XTC experience (my first and last) [Re: butterflydawn]
    #4569845 - 08/23/05 08:34 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

ive had similar shit. i was told i had a double stack of mdma and a splice of heroin to spice it up and all i got was a lightly cool feeling in my body, like standing in a breeze. no euphoria, no enhanced senses, it was nothing.

x is one of the notoriously dirty drugs and isnt worth putting in your body.

--------------------
I often come to many challenges and intimidations, but then I remember that you only live life once, one single time through, with no reruns or rehearsals. So just live the way you want and the best you can. Its easy.

Offlinedrloomis82
Walks with Kings
 User Gallery

#4570165 - 08/23/05 10:11 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

drloomis82 said:

I had expected the experience to be something more like this: http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1124375554

No one's commented on the link to the funny video... I think it's some good shit!

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Loc: Here, there and everywher...
Re: Bad XTC experience (my first and last) [Re: thenewguy05]
    #4570678 - 08/23/05 12:15 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

thenewguy05 said:
Pure mdma(the active chemical in "E") doesn't stick. when you buy "E" it is garenteed to be cut.

MDMA with sucrose (or lactose), wetted with an alcohol/water mixture presses and it doesn't take much of the sugar to do it.  So I've heard...  A pill can be pretty 'pure' and free of cut, just unlikely for obvious financial reasons :wink:
Quote:

i can tell it's mdma content by lightly pressing one of the edges. if the edge crumbles into a powder very very easiley then it has a high content of mdma. but if you have a rock solid pill it's more than likely to be cut with a lot of speed, coke, heroin or whatever they ran out of.

A properly pressed pill of MDMA/MDA (the 70/30 mix that I enjoy so much) can be hard as a rock.  Some people mold their pills with the above mentioned mixture and let them harden, some people press them with a hydraulic pill press.  Ephedrine pills are pretty solid pills, so clearly they can be pressed.  Most of these anecdotal tests aren't really that accurate.  Also, if you have the mental imprinting of "Man, these are some really pure pills", that will influence your trip some I think.
Quote:

that's why i hate that shit cause it's filled with so many fillers to get the pills to stick. it's like if they run out of coke, someone says well throw in some speed until we get more coke.

Most people that make pills don't have massive standing orders for coke or heroin to cut things.  Speed would be a more likely cut because they can produce it themselves.  However, lactose would be the best cut, price-wise.

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Loc: Here, there and everywher...
Re: Bad XTC experience (my first and last) [Re: MagicalMystery]
    #4570689 - 08/23/05 12:17 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Oh, yea, for the initial poster. Try getting E again, it really is immensly cool and awesome.

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

Offlinemathjeu
Stranger
Re: Bad XTC experience (my first and last) [Re: MagicalMystery]
    #4571347 - 08/23/05 03:22 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

yeah, me to.. I live in the netherlands and Holland is well know for its XTC.
bought some and drove back to homeland (Belgium).
Took like 1/5 pills. after 15 mins I felt the greatest ever, but also never did any other drugs then XTC and weed.
I felt like i could talk to trees and bushes, I fell inlove with bugs,i loved everything,since that day, it never went away :smile:
Still am a BIG life-lover.

OfflineShroomArtist84
Stranger
Re: Bad XTC experience (my first and last) [Re: mathjeu]
    #4571498 - 08/23/05 03:59 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

X is fun no doubt, but i wont fuck with it no more due to the stupidity it has caused me!

--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: Bad XTC experience (my first and last) [Re: butterflydawn]
    #4571557 - 08/23/05 04:15 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

butterflydawn said:
STOP POPPING XTC PILLS
SEARCH FOR PURE MDMA CRYSTALS!
pills are dirty

It's hard enough to find the pills.
No one around here has any idea where to get molly.
I've only had molly one time.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies