Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate, Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Cubensis+ Trichocereus. One happy travler, whats your thoughts.
    #4562867 - 08/21/05 02:01 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Im thinking of taking 50 or so grams of peruvian torch and 2.5 of shrooms next weekend. This will be one of my larger doses iv ever done. Iv dont mescaline a few times now, 2 30g doses and one 50g dose. I found both to be real easy to handle, but mescaline is supposed to be real smooth and gental. So it was probley just my mind state that made the trip seem mild.
I usualy just take 2-2.5g of shrooms, I stay away from the large doses mostly. Tho i have experianced a few level 4 trips.

Im goin to my Cabin in the bush, no neighbors, private beach. not much mroe Id need to stay comftorble. Has anyone takin this combo? Iv never mixed shrooms with anything befor. Im just curious what im getting myself into, and what level of trip i should expect.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: Cubensis+ Trichocereus. One happy travler, whats your thoughts. [Re: Legoulash]
    #4564250 - 08/21/05 08:13 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

That's a combination that I've thought about trying some time.

No one can say for sure if you will be able to handle it, only you, but I don't think that it should be too overwhelming if done in the right setting with a competent friend by your side.

Timing is going to be a big issue here.
With mescaline taking a few hours to kick in, you are going to want to dose the mescaline and then wait 1.5 - 2 hours, at least, to take your shrooms. You will most likely still feel the mescaline long after the shrooms are wearing off.

Good luck

I hope to try this myself soon.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Loc: Here, there and everywher...
Re: Cubensis+ Trichocereus. One happy travler, whats your thoughts. [Re: Legoulash]
    #4565615 - 08/22/05 01:37 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

In chemistry talk...

PEA + T = FUN

Translated...
(Phenethylamine) + (Tryptamine) = (Freaky, Unusual Night)

Basically if it's a tryptamine and a phenethylamine it's going to be a fun, safe combination. Combining tryptamines can be fun too. Eat some mescaline (or cactii) wait an hour, and eat your shroom dose. A great experience. Smoke some DMT when you are plateauing and keep the show rolling. It's fun having drugs!

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

Edited by MagicalMystery (08/22/05 01:38 AM)

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Loc: Here, there and everywher...
    #4565619 - 08/22/05 01:39 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Oh, also man, cactii tea is freaking BITTER and NASTY and NAUSEATING. I'd recommend a fast-delivery method for the shrooms so that everything can be absorbed should you, eh, visit it again.

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Re: Cubensis+ Trichocereus. One happy travler, whats your thoughts. [Re: MagicalMystery]
    #4567067 - 08/22/05 04:12 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, maybe make some tea.

A friend of mine made some tea that tasted just like plain ole liptons when he got through with it.

Get it cold and down the hatch.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Cubensis+ Trichocereus. One happy travler, whats your thoughts. [Re: Ekstaza]
    #4567310 - 08/22/05 05:17 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I always mix kool aid with my tea. Its my favorite, Ill probley prepare everything befor the trip. Just so everythings easier. Thank for the DMT tip MagicalMystery, but im gonna stay away from that train for awhile. Iv had dmt in many differnt forms and have never been able to bring myself to injesting it.. I always give it away or trade it to somone here. Mabey some day.. But that day is along ways away.

Has anyone made the pedro tea, then evaporated the water off and ust swallowed hte junk? How much gunk was left?
AFOAF amde some of that ISO extraction and got about 2g per 50g of dry matter.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

#4567456 - 08/22/05 06:04 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I usually do an alcohol extraction and eat the resultant tar. It works for me. I've never had any nausea that way. I'm actually planning to do this again very soon.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate, Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale