Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinedrloomis82
Walks with Kings
 User Gallery

Loc: Limbo
Re: Police Brutality In Salt Lake City, (Doccumented on Video.) [Re: exclusive58]
    #4569603 - 08/23/05 06:56 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

This is soooo fucked up: http://www.pottv.com/archive/shows/pottvshowse-3930.html

Us users of psychedelics are a persecuted bunch of people. It?s a sad and sick world.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAnisotropic
Stranger
Re: Police Brutality In Salt Lake City, (Doccumented on Video.) [Re: drloomis82]
    #4569942 - 08/23/05 09:05 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

It's because drug users are the new 'niggers'. Well, in the sense that it's okay for the Gov. to discriminate/be violent against them, and most people just agree.

Dj Syze and a few others got contacted by liberal A list media yesterday. This shit is bouncing all over.

If you know anyone doing documentaries, or anyone in any kinda media, or anyone of shore, send 'em link lists.

We're now reaching the days where the government control of the news media is loosing its strangle hold, when we can inform each other pseudo-personally.

Most of the people my age are google whores now, not couch potatoes. Which is good, media you can interact with is always better then getting shit pounded into you like T.V. does.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Police Brutality In Salt Lake City, (Doccumented on Video.) [Re: Anisotropic]
    #4570530 - 08/23/05 11:34 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Have you called Free Speech TV yet?

http://www.freespeech.org

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineAnisotropic
Stranger
Re: Police Brutality In Salt Lake City, (Doccumented on Video.) [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #4571122 - 08/23/05 02:04 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I have now, thanks.

The second post here seems to have some good insight into the matter.

http://www.harktheherald.com/index.php?n...sc&start=16

OfflineAnisotropic
Stranger
Re: Police Brutality In Salt Lake City, (Doccumented on Video.) [Re: Anisotropic]
    #4571135 - 08/23/05 02:06 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I also think I am starting to see cops post things now..

CommentComment made: Aug 23, 2005 - 01:00 PM Reply with quote Back to top
I am pretty angry at the irresponibility of party go-ers. I was at that party. I am thankful the police came when they did, the party was getting way out of hand. I was propositioned with drugs at least 20 times. There was even talk about some guys taking advantage of a girl that was messed up on drugs, she was only like 17 or so. The police gave everybody the chance to leave. I did what I was supposed to do and left the party. Some freinds of mine were at the party saying that they would riot if the police came. The police were NOT wrong in what they did. I felt safe because of the actions of the police.

I don't know what it is, but after several years of dealing with undercover police... There's always a common tonality that is always very apperent. Can't quite put my finger on it well enough to discribe (almost like they just try too hard, but thats only some of it), but I know it well thankfully.

Edited by Anisotropic (08/23/05 02:11 PM)

OfflineAnisotropic
Stranger
    #4571159 - 08/23/05 02:15 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

http://www.nwtekno.org/vb/showthread.php?s=94bfb17b5644cb7b39c1972c0bc66e26&threadid=91578

" Utah Protest Party Need Help!! Attn All Promoters!!! Plz Read!
Hello,
My name is Daniel Steelman with Fine Spun Producitons, enlight of the recent events in Utah we are plaaning a huge ultra type event to protest. Myself and about 15 other promoters from, Utah, Cali, Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Lousicianna, Arizona, Tennessee,DC and more coming in every day.

We need your help in getting this done. I know this doesnt directlly effect yourself, but first the stopped the warehouse parties now outdoor events....CLUB parties are next, which is what i do. take this into consideration. We are needing promoters to help spread the word and get Big name djs on board just today i got Factor E, Brad Smith, and Rick West on. We are asking them to play for free and we will take care of flights and hotels for them. This is our scene and we cant let this happen again! Email me at DJsteel205@yahoo.com. Or check utraves.org for more info also we are working on a webstie right now!
thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from you soon.
Daniel Steelman
FSP

COPY OF "RAVE" RIGHTS PETITION BEING WORKED ON RIGHT NOW!!!:

We the undersigned believe that the civil rights of the participants of the Versus II party were violated by the violent
and disproportionate actions committed by the Utah Sheriffs department, and object to the persecution directed
toward young people pursuing an alternative and creative form of culture.

We cannot accept the use of dogs and police with military gear intimidating and committing violence on peaceful
young people.

We cannot accept the use of violence and intimidation to prevent citizens from documenting the activities of
police officers engaging in possibly illegal activity.

We demand an investigation be undertaken to determine whether the actions of the Utah Country Sheriffs were
lawful and constiutional.

We demand an investigation into whether the system in place to regulate assemblies in Utah County is unduly
burdensome to those wishing to engage in their constitutionally guaranteed right to freedom of assembly and
speech.

We demand a settlement with the local community that allows young people to gather together to celebrate their
culture in a way that is safe, legal and secure and protects the rights of both the young people in attendance and
addresses the safety and legal concerns of the local community."

OfflineAnisotropic
Stranger
    #4571210 - 08/23/05 02:32 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

http://www.nwtekno.org/vb/showthread.php?s=94bfb17b5644cb7b39c1972c0bc66e26&threadid=91581

"How to make a difference in the aftermath of 08/20/05
I encourage everyone who would like to voice their concerns about the raid at Versus II on August 20th to write, call, and e-mail the contacts and departments listed below. From the looks of this and other message boards, they're quite a few of you with opinions regarding this. However, voicing them to each other will not a make difference.

Let the displeasure over this occurence be known.

----------------------------------------------

ACLU of Utah
Executive Director: Dani Eyer
355 N. 300 W., Suite #1
Salt Lake City, UT 84103

Phone: 801-521-9289

e-mail: aclu@acluutah.org

------------------------------------

GOVERNERS OFFICE:

Phone: (801) 538-1000

ONLINE CONCERN FORM:
http://governor.utah.gov/goca/form_governor.html

Utah County Government
100 East Center, Suite 2200
Provo, UT 84606
Or call:
(801) 851-8600

ucadm.utahcnty@state.ut.us

Chris Cannon (Utah Congressman)
http://www.house.gov/cannon/
e-mail: cannon.ut03@mail.house.gov

Rob Bishop (Utah Congressman)
http://www.house.gov/robbishop/index.shtml

e-mail: nc.peters@mail.house.gove

Jim Matheson (Utah Congressman)
http://www.house.gov/matheson/

e-mail: jim.matheson@mail.house.gov

Bob Bennett (Utah Senator)
http://www.senate.gov/~bennett/index.cfm

E-mail: senator_bennett@exchange.senate.gov

Orrin Hatch (Utah Senator)
http://hatch.senate.gov/

E-mail senator_hatch@exchange.senate.gov

Salt Lake City's Sheriff's department(Sheriff Aaron D. Kennard)

http://bbs.twinphish.net/board/imag...con_twisted.gif
http://www.slsheriff.org/index.html

ltaylor@co.slc.ut.us

dgreen@co.slc.ut.us

Utah Department of Public Safety

http://www.publicsafety.utah.gov

smccleve@utah.gov

Salt Lake Police Association
142 East 200 South Suite 303
Salt Lake City, UT 84111

Phone: 801-531-4904

Fax: 801-328-4103

http://www.slpa.com/

The internation Union of Police Associations
http://www.iupa.org/
iupa@iupa.org

Salt Lake City Mayor's Office
http://www.slcgov.com/mayor/
mayor@ci.slc.ut.us

And if you would like to call up the Salt Lake City PD. Here is a link to the SLC PD's Phone Directory:

http://www.slcgov.com/police/aboutus/phone.htm"

Offlinedaimyo
Monticello

#4571367 - 08/23/05 03:30 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anisotropic said:
I also think I am starting to see cops post things now..

CommentComment made: Aug 23, 2005 - 01:00 PM Reply with quote Back to top
I am pretty angry at the irresponibility of party go-ers. I was at that party. I am thankful the police came when they did, the party was getting way out of hand. I was propositioned with drugs at least 20 times. There was even talk about some guys taking advantage of a girl that was messed up on drugs, she was only like 17 or so. The police gave everybody the chance to leave. I did what I was supposed to do and left the party. Some freinds of mine were at the party saying that they would riot if the police came. The police were NOT wrong in what they did. I felt safe because of the actions of the police.

I don't know what it is, but after several years of dealing with undercover police... There's always a common tonality that is always very apperent. Can't quite put my finger on it well enough to discribe (almost like they just try too hard, but thats only some of it), but I know it well thankfully.

If that isn't the law that wrote that, then I'm the easter bunny.

--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

OfflinePerfectlyDefectd
Dr. Pedro

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Re: Police Brutality In Salt Lake City, (Doccumented on Video.) [Re: daimyo]
    #4571458 - 08/23/05 03:49 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

fuck the police.. they should be worrying about more serious problems, like murders and preventing gang wars rather than messing with a college kids just having a good time

OfflineAnisotropic
Stranger
    #4571526 - 08/23/05 04:06 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yea, I know.

Well I mean lets look at the diction/tone here.

1."party go-ers"

Someone going to a DnB party would most likely call them Junglists, or
the less informed maybe Ravers, or kids.

2."propositioned with drugs at least 20 times"

Law enforcement uses the term propositioned, most of these kids are not going to use polysyllabic words in exchange for the phrase "I was asked if I wanted drugs 20 times".

Also, I have been going to party's now for 6 years, at and at some points I go 3 nights a week. Even at 5+ thousand people party's I have never been asked if I wanted drugs in excess of 20 times. Never.

3."There was even talk about some guys taking advantage of a girl that was messed up on drugs, she was only like 17 or so."

Did this guy hear talk, or did he see her. Because he seems to know her exact age without seeing her... Most of the people that go to these party's are going to be 16 to 25, how many times would the fact that she is about the age of everyone else come up in conversation?

This is just an illusion to the 17 year old girl that they are calming ODed on X. In corollary with statement the sheriff made about girls on X getting taken advantage of. It's so transparent that he wants to talk about it, but not say that it's the same girl. Like he was there, but hasn't heard the news.

4."I felt safe because of the actions of the police."

I'm very sure most people's definition of safe does not include having helicopter's circle while men with guns scream profanity at you... while shooting off tear gas and releasing dogs into the crowed. I could be wrong, I guess I don't know how everyone else works internally... but my bull shit detector gets tripped by that statement heavily.

O well.

I guess all this shows is that they are getting desperate, because they know the whole world is seeing this.

Edited by Anisotropic (08/23/05 04:14 PM)

OfflineAnisotropic
Stranger
    #4572233 - 08/23/05 07:28 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

http://www.utahcountyonline.com/apps/WebLink/Dept/ATTY/Chap13.pdf

(page 5)

"13-4-2-1. Required.

No person shall permit, maintain, promote, conduct, advertise, act as entrepreneur, undertake, organize, manage, or sell or give tickets to an actual or reasonably anticipated assembly of two hundred fifty or more people which continues or can reasonably be expected to continue for twelve (12) or more consecutive hours, whether on public or private property unless a license to hold the assembly has first been issued by the County Commissioners."

Sounds like you don't have to only have 250 + people, but have that many AND have it last for 12 hours.

This is not what there saying on the news.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #4572433 - 08/23/05 08:13 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

daimyo said:
I only wish. It never ceases to amaze me how many people want to completely ban guns. Even some of my friends.

I'm with you man.

The people have to have a way to keep government in check.

A few handguns and assault riffles may not seem like much compared to a highly technologically advanced millitary, but guerrilla tacticts work very well.

If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. And the government of course.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Invisibleusefulidiot
It's notfascist, it's...Neoconservative!

#4572815 - 08/23/05 09:18 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Police Brutality In Salt Lake City, (Doccumented on Video.) [Re: usefulidiot]
    #4572848 - 08/23/05 09:26 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

while i'm disgusted at the undertakings....

i do not see any "violence documented" in "fascism.mov"

i just see blatant militaristic censorship (and arrests for absolutely no reason!) that should have nothing at all to do with the United States.

does anyone have a movie with actual beatings, dog sickings, etc?

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (08/23/05 09:44 PM)

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Police Brutality In Salt Lake City, (Doccumented on Video.) [Re: leery11]
    #4573284 - 08/23/05 11:13 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

You talked to FSTV?

ME:

Quote:

I wonder what happened to all those cammeras and all that videotape the cops confiscated.

I wonder if the cops have destroyed all that evidence of their vicious crimes.

I can't believe some people actually think that there are some drugs that are so dangerous that it warrants attacking a large crowd of people with gusn and helicopters to stop them from using their drugs on private property.

What? Are they afraid one of these drugged up hippies are going to suddenly self-ignite, fly up in the air like a missile and take out a baby nursery 15 miles down the road?

They need to stop being so afraid of people getting high in the woods. Anybody that afraid is to much of a coward to live in the "Land of the Brave".

They should go live somewhere "safe", like CHINA.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineAnisotropic
Stranger
    #4573301 - 08/23/05 11:18 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I see people being attacked and aggressively arrested by groups of like 5 pigs, and a bunch of people with guns shouting orders. No one has video of anything else, because as you can hear, they confiscated cameras and apparently destroyed others.

I think that constitutes violence, just not some of the MOST severe violence like murder.

They also shot tear gass, but that was after the cameras where off.

I mean they arrested 60 or 70 people, and with how they where acting I see no reason to believe that the violence didn't get worse.

OfflineWorf
Lt. Commander

Loc: Final Frontier
    #4574380 - 08/24/05 10:19 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Thats the only video because they confiscated and tackled anyone they saw that had a camera.

The promoters say they had the permits and they were also taken away by the cops. But we have yet to see any proof of their permits yet

--------------------
Kira: What do Klingons dream about?

Worf: Things that would send cold chills down your spine, and wake you up in the middle of the night. No, it is better you do not know

OfflineAnisotropic
Stranger
Re: Police Brutality In Salt Lake City, (Doccumented on Video.) [Re: Worf]
    #4574739 - 08/24/05 12:21 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

The real issue I have here is that it is just becoming down right dangerous to be a DJ/Junglist/Raver now. Especially if you travel alot. Because I mean how is say a DJ from Seattle supposed to know if a party's promoter has all the proper permits really? Esp. when there is absolutely no consistency what so ever county to county let alone state to state.

Most of these people put so much time and money in to there music, they don't have the time or the resources to always find these things out. Let alone have a staff people do it for them.

So say DJ Example travels half way across the country to play a set, what has he/she done here that is so wrong that she deserves to be treated like a criminal? Too have guns put in his/her face, and to be threatened with dogs and tear gas, bodily harm and the loss of freedom/personal property.

All because he/she wants to play some music. Djs have been dealing with this for a long time. (In some states, just because you dressed like us was enough probable cause to pull us over...) Because we live in a culture that refuses to recognize that people can appreciate our art with and WITHOUT drugs.

And if you keep having paramilitary action like this you will invariably have kids getting shot. I mean 90 people with guns, helicopters, tear gas, tazers, guns and SUPREME AUTHORITY.. there are ALOT of variables there. And watch the video, it already looks like a war zone, a war zone against an un-armed un-trained peaceful group of young people. I mean fuck there are like little 18 year old girls there and shit.

Eventually if this keeps happening one of them will be someone trigger happy on a bad day and WILL end up killing people. It's already happened before in the US, but it seems some people refuse to learn from history.

I mean these people are largely un armed (like ONE gun). They stand no chance of survival if some cop's brain breaks because of his adrenaline starts pumping too hard and decides to plug like 10 kids.

This party should have been stopped before it started if it didn't have the proper permits. The cops didn't want that, they wanted to bust alot of kids; because they disagree with there subculture. (I grantee you that group of police has been antsy to do it for a while, if they don't do it all the time.) And then they use the media to contaminate jury pools with half truths, after destroying/confiscating evidence.

I mean did the news even check up on the permit they where talking about? They reported that you needed it if there where 250 people at the event, when in actuality the event has to have 250 people AND last 12 hours. They just say what the police tell them to, because they are always right.

Police = always correct in most amerikkkans minds, and it's is becoming a very scary place for us, fuck it has been for half a decade.

Edited by Anisotropic (08/24/05 12:25 PM)

Invisiblebukkake
Male

Loc: Classified
    #4574762 - 08/24/05 12:31 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

"Hey. Where's Osama bin Laden? ... Fuck it. Let's go bust some ravers."

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Police Brutality In Salt Lake City, (Doccumented on Video.) [Re: bukkake]
    #4575376 - 08/24/05 03:31 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

bukkake said:
"Hey. Where's Osama bin Laden? ... Fuck it. Let's go bust some ravers."

"All law enforcement activity is hereby suspended because BIN LADEN IS STILL IN A FREE CAVE! Until such time as he is captured killed or exhumed there will be no law. That is all. Go about your business."

Bukkake

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order