Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Contamination Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Perlite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinethremix
Big Spender

Loc: Temple of Boom
Good SAVE!! Or was it??
    #4566680 - 08/22/05 04:13 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

OK here's the deal. Last night my friend (real friend) Not just saying "my friend" or "AFOAF". Any way he picked some of the bigger fruits of his cake but there was still some smaller ones he wanted to let grow, so he went this morning and the green had attacked the cake!! So he took all the fruits and dried them. All the fruits looked healthy, But one small one had some goo on the bottom. The goo was cleaned off and the cake thrown away.

Now he went to get a new FC and perlite. So any way the fruits have deep deep blue on them is this OK? I know blue is good, but that deep of blue? Any way some help would be cool. He says he will let me trip with him, but I have to take the fruits that were on the cake in the morning. Great friend huh?

--------------------
http://www.gainesvilleps.org/

Dale Carnegie, once said that he never needed to know any thing about any thing because he knew EVERY thing. Any time he didn't know some thing, he asked, he asked his team, his friends, And most important he asked the person that would know the answer.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblebackupwards
peon

Loc: somewhere else
Re: Good SAVE!! Or was it?? [Re: thremix]
    #4568336 - 08/22/05 11:20 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

yah real great friend, the bluing is fine no probs there. as long as the fruits are cracker dry then they should be fine to eat. i wouldn't eat the ones that had slime on them myself though. the ones without the slime would be munched down.
by goo do you mean like a clear to yellow jelly like substance?
peace

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Perlite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Contamination Forum