Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
Short appointement with g*d
    #4566572 - 08/22/05 03:34 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Heya folks,

for this is my first entry here, I will make it short.
I was one week on dive holiday in Safaga, Egypt...and one dive was special and got me to think about a specific something:

It was a planned drift dive from the boat at open sea around a very large riff. As I was a solo-diver, I joined a french group of three (who were all solos as well, as I was told later).
Good then, the boat started full power against the drift, as we got almost ready and i searched my weight belt, which was 'lend' by a beginner. All on platform, preparing new belt, seeing my dive-buddies had paired up otherwise as been spoken, then the command to jump, like paratroopers in 'buddy'-teams. "Go Go Go Go!"

Good, then, another buddy of the french team, alright and off....

Here we go, current got me fast, riff moving by fast like in a movie. Divers around me, I notice the three frenchs... Me, getting closer to the riff, moving fast... looking at dephts.. Oops 30 meters..some down current had gotten me.... Big air-blow into jacket stabilizing depth...climbing slowly to the pre talked level..riff moving by fast all the time !
Ok, I realized, I lost everybody... I saw some divers around, but none of my team. I was on about 20 meters depth, riff moving somehow slower, as I started searching for my buddies. To make it short, I did not find them, and rules would say to go to the surface.
Some overwhelming feeling (the deep-fetching current, the moving riff by my side) made me unsure what to do and I decided to dive alone (for some other reason too) and here I made the mistake I didn't realize... and that was exactly the moment one strange event occurred, which gave me the riddles afterward.

At the moment, I decided to dive alone, suddenly a (diver-)face appeared directly in front of my mask from above, standing on the head (so to say)! Covering my whole sight, he looked deeply into my eyes. I thought I recognized him as someone of another team. I was somehow nervous and surprised and needed about 5 seconds to reply his sight.
Then he asked me the ok sign, which I, feeling the calm, gladly replied. He disappeared as sudden as he came and I continued my (solo-)dive, resulting in a little anger but nothing serious happened...

So my recognition was, an that is fatal to me, that in a situation of a quite a troubled, life-endangered situation, something appeared, which forced me a check-back or a hint. I am quite sure, that it was another diver, from another team, even it wasn't the diver, I assumed (I asked him later). But it was so surreal, that I also could come to the conclusion, it was a kind of protection-angel.
That lead me to the idea, that it would not be any difference !
For only in case of, you would not recognize the difference !
Isn't it ?!

That gives me the chill and the so much deep understanding about dependencies of the spirit and the real live and also their interactions....

Can you follow this ?

--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology