Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineph30n1x
the next jerry

Loc: just a few notes away
2nd trip, how much shuold i take??
    #4565320 - 08/21/05 11:59 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i have previously tripped once on half an 8th of shrooms (cubies) that were put into chocolate(most likely mashed into powder then mixed into chocolate). i had a bad trip, i felt scared and nervous but didnt no why i was feeling that way because nothing phsyically was scaring me. i was in my friend's room and we were both tripping on the same dosage (half an 8th). the room was dark the whole time so maybe that added to my nervousness. so i just tryed to sleep it off. i now want to try shrooms again but am unsure how much to do cause i hated being scared like that and i can always do more but i cannot take back wat i have already done. could someone please give advise for setting, how i should feel before i do them, and how many to do, and in what form(tea, just eat em, etc), and maybe even wat strain. thanks much

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepuwtrip
spirit molecule

Re: 2nd trip, how much shuold i take?? [Re: ph30n1x]
    #4565418 - 08/22/05 12:26 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i suggest taking the least amount possible for you to feel something and work up because of your last encounter. half to 1 gram is a good place to start. i suggest tea or powder in juice for consumption method. for set, have a relaxing enviroment with happy music ready to play. don't have any plans or commitments.

OfflinePsychosMind
One of thosefriendly crazies

Loc: Can't guess from the whit...
Re: 2nd trip, how much shuold i take?? [Re: ph30n1x]
    #4565428 - 08/22/05 12:29 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

ok, I don't know if i'm the best person for giving advice, or the worst. I've never had a bad trip so maybe i'm doing things right? Do you worry about getting caught (do you live with your parents?) if you do worry then change the scene, you shouldn't have anything even in the back of your mind that could surface and bother you. start out in a nicely lit clean room, make sure you don't having anything bothering you like homework you need to do or anything. make sure you are with a person you trust very much, if you are with people you met the first time you can get paranoid. Try not to even think "what if this gets bad?" what-ifs can lead to bad trips real fast, if you start thinking that then you need to follow up with "no this isn't going bad this is great" then immediately distract yourself with something else, talk to your friend maybe? if you are feeling comfortable enough i suggest a walk to a park, not a walk in the woods don't get lost. nature is beautifull when tripping, more than normal. that's my 2 cents :grin:

--------------------
I'm one of those hugging crazies, as opposed to the stabbin' crazies

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: 2nd trip, how much shuold i take?? [Re: puwtrip]
    #4565449 - 08/22/05 12:37 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

i suggest taking the least amount possible for you to feel something and work up because of your last encounter. half to 1 gram is a good place to start. i suggest tea or powder in juice for consumption method. for set, have a relaxing enviroment with happy music ready to play. don't have any plans or commitments.

Word :thumbup:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlineph30n1x
the next jerry

Re: 2nd trip, how much shuold i take?? [Re: Asante]
    #4566392 - 08/22/05 12:16 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

thanks so much for the advice. i can now clearly see why my last trip went bad lol. i think il make a couple glasses of .5 gram dried cubie powder juice (prolly OJ) maybe even .25 grams depending on how potent the friend i get em from says they are. il do it when my parents rnt expected home or when my friends parents rnt expected home and finish all hw etc. thanks again!
PS:would a .5 gram or minimal dosage give me just visual entertainment (what i want) or will it have some of that mad deep thinking too?

OfflineSketchyTX05
Beginner to theJourney

Loc: Inside my head
Re: 2nd trip, how much shuold i take?? [Re: PsychosMind]
    #4566396 - 08/22/05 12:18 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

PsychosMind said:
ok, I don't know if i'm the best person for giving advice, or the worst. I've never had a bad trip so maybe i'm doing things right? Do you worry about getting caught (do you live with your parents?) if you do worry then change the scene, you shouldn't have anything even in the back of your mind that could surface and bother you. start out in a nicely lit clean room, make sure you don't having anything bothering you like homework you need to do or anything. make sure you are with a person you trust very much, if you are with people you met the first time you can get paranoid. Try not to even think "what if this gets bad?" what-ifs can lead to bad trips real fast, if you start thinking that then you need to follow up with "no this isn't going bad this is great" then immediately distract yourself with something else, talk to your friend maybe? if you are feeling comfortable enough i suggest a walk to a park, not a walk in the woods don't get lost. nature is beautifull when tripping, more than normal. that's my 2 cents :grin:

I thought this was great advice.

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: 2nd trip, how much shuold i take?? [Re: SketchyTX05]
    #4566414 - 08/22/05 12:24 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

2 grams dried, in a comfortable environment with your favorite music and a sketch pad, during the day, with 1 or 2 of your best buddies.

Listen to the music, breathe, draw, jot down some thoughts or feelings you are having, once you make it to the peak then youll recognize a beauty which you have never seen before.  Yet you know it right away as if you always knew it.

Its usually the come up that defines the rest of a trip.  Just relax and know that everything is gonna be ok before you get to mushroom land.  :thumbup:

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: 2nd trip, how much shuold i take?? [Re: Ginseng1]
    #4566696 - 08/22/05 02:18 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I've eaten 'chocolate shrooms' that were straight up NOT SHROOMS.

I think it was acid, personally, but I'll never know for sure.

If you bite into the chocolate, and see no shrooms in it, you just don't know, especially if it was your first time.

Plus, chocolate is a slight MAOI, which may have affected your trip.

My advice is to get some straight up real dried cubies. Anyone can doctor up a chocolate, but you know those lil gold caps are the real deal. I reccomend 1.5g just to be safe.

--------------------
:mallow:

OfflineChickenNugget
Pet Peave

Re: 2nd trip, how much shuold i take?? [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4566750 - 08/22/05 02:35 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Eat 8 grams.

Best experience in my lifetime.

--------------------
"It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom"
-Tool - Third Eye

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: 2nd trip, how much shuold i take?? [Re: ChickenNugget]
    #4566824 - 08/22/05 03:00 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

When you want to trip, but have problems being nervous, first research the drug completly, and relize its pretty damn safe..then remember that when your tripping..no matter what you feel, if you didnt feel it before tripping, then you know its just the drug and you need to relize and remember that and just let go. Start low and work your way up. 1-1.5 grams would be good, a little less then you did before..but I'd suggest 1 gram..maybe even half a chocolate, or 3/4 of it (if they are half 1/8ths). Getting a good trip in, even if its light, will help you be more comfortable working your way up. Shrooms can be very powerful teachers and you need to be prepared. Take a few small doses, 1-1.5 grams, before working your way up. When its time to go up, the shrooms will tell you.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Offlineph30n1x
the next jerry

Re: 2nd trip, how much shuold i take?? [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4568165 - 08/22/05 08:46 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

thanks so much for the advise, really appreciate it :thumbup:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag