Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Science and Technology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
No Download Mud Client?
    #4566306 - 08/22/05 01:38 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Does anyone know of a MUD client that doesnt require a download? Something that will just work in my browser window? The one I always used to use is apparently not working anymore.

Thanks in advance....

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
Re: No Download Mud Client? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #4566947 - 08/22/05 05:40 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: No Download Mud Client? [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #4574623 - 08/24/05 01:44 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

slick, thanks.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Science and Technology