Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
i love my cell phone, and heres why.
    #4565996 - 08/22/05 08:48 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

okay so i have a motorola v551 with cingular service. hres why i love it

i can get calls while in mexico, well sometimes, and i dont get chaarged for it. the thing sohuldnt even be working down there.

it works in canada fine.

when i get an e-mail to my yahoo account, my phone gets a text message ( for free) and i can check and reply to my e-mail on my phone.

i can run yahoo messanger as well as AIM on it.

It is a camera, and a video camera that has decent quality even in low light.

it has a bluetooth connection that makes it easy to transfer my photos and videos so i can post them here...

and once i get my data cable i will be able to use it as a cellular modem- included in my plan for an extra $20 a month. i will be able to be driving down the interstate posting on here!!! hehehehe

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: .
Re: i love my cell phone, and heres why. [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4566009 - 08/22/05 08:56 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

that's cool...

I hate my phone...

it's a motorola i830 I just want a good solid signal and NEXTEL can't do that... I don't know if any phone company can but really i'm out of the phone loop. Just give me good service. I don't think that's really the phone's fault... it does look cool.

OfflineboO
Female User Gallery

#4566014 - 08/22/05 09:00 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

so basically you have a mobile with triband and gprs enabelled? :grin:

actually isn't canada and mexico the same band as the US?

well since we're on about mobiles...i'm looking forward to getting an n series nokia...probably the n90, debating on the issues of how big it is in my pocket..but damn u should look at the features...carl zeiss lens on the camera and plus it has a proper flash!

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #4566020 - 08/22/05 09:02 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I have a brain tumor!

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: i love my cell phone, and heres why. [Re: boO]
    #4566021 - 08/22/05 09:03 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

canada is on some different frequency, mexico is on some different billing system, my old us. cellular phone would work in canada, but not mexico.

and yeah nextel rocks, im going to have to get one in the near future for the credit card reader on it. im going to be selling pipes all over prety soon, and people would rather charge than pay cash..

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineboO
Female User Gallery

#4566087 - 08/22/05 09:40 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

depending on the service provider...yeah canada, mexico and US have the same frequency from what it appears...

canada = 1900/850gsm
mexico = 1900gsm
US = 1900/850gsm

your phone works in both countries now because it's carrier dependent...can switch from 1900 to 850 gsm whenever

InvisibleToolTroll
tourettic
Male User Gallery

Loc: N. Cack
    #4566176 - 08/22/05 10:30 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Wow, you could sell someone a glass piece and the swipe their credit card on your phone? That is hich-tech hippyville, let me tell you... :smile: Whatever happened to bartering? :smile:

--------------------
"This whole idea that different is bad, that a change in consciousness is in itself harmful, is really one of the fundamental problems inherent in the drug war.” - Rick Doblin
my cactus collection
You vote with your dollars. Everyday. Vote responsibly.

OfflinePS_Cubes
Searching...
 User Gallery

Loc: ...for LSD
Re: i love my cell phone, and heres why. [Re: ToolTroll]
    #4566199 - 08/22/05 10:50 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

How much did you pay for it?

--------------------

OfflineWeAreAllOne
Opethian

Loc: Pennsylvania
Re: i love my cell phone, and heres why. [Re: Icelander]
    #4566275 - 08/22/05 11:23 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
I have a brain tumor!

Hahaha. :thumbup: :heart:

OfflineNashbar
just strange.... on drugs
Male User Gallery
Loc: strawberry field
Re: i love my cell phone, and heres why. [Re: WeAreAllOne]
    #4566279 - 08/22/05 11:25 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I love my phone too, Sprint gets good service as long as I'm near civilization. It's the smallest, thinnest and lightest phone around, I think.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: i love my cell phone, and heres why. [Re: ToolTroll]
    #4570412 - 08/23/05 11:07 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ToolTroll said:
Wow, you could sell someone a glass piece and the swipe their credit card on your phone? That is hich-tech hippyville, let me tell you... :smile: Whatever happened to bartering? :smile:

yeah bartering is all good, but when you go to the hlandlord with 3 doses and a quarter of much to try and pay your rent, somthing always seems to go wrong.

sometimes its about the money.
the whole nextel credit card phone swipe thingy would run me a few hundred, but owuld be worth it in the end...

and i paid $70 with a 2 year contract for my cingular phone that i have now.

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: i love my cell phone, and heres why. [Re: Nashbar]
    #4570433 - 08/23/05 11:11 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Nashbar said:
I love my phone too, Sprint gets good service as long as I'm near civilization. It's the smallest, thinnest and lightest phone around, I think.

My friend had one of those sprint phones, and once he was playing with it, and hit menu, then either 71 or 77, and it deleted his whole phonebook.

OfflineNashbar
just strange.... on drugs
Male User Gallery
Loc: strawberry field
Re: i love my cell phone, and heres why. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4570505 - 08/23/05 11:28 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

damn, never heard of that before. Actually, I've never seen or talked to anyone else with the same phone. It's a great phone and I love never seeing any others like it.

InvisibleImOver18
FormerlyMr.Sleep

#4596696 - 08/29/05 09:09 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
okay so i have a motorola v551 with cingular service. hres why i love it

i can get calls while in mexico, well sometimes, and i dont get chaarged for it. the thing sohuldnt even be working down there.

it works in canada fine.

when i get an e-mail to my yahoo account, my phone gets a text message ( for free) and i can check and reply to my e-mail on my phone.

i can run yahoo messanger as well as AIM on it.

It is a camera, and a video camera that has decent quality even in low light.

it has a bluetooth connection that makes it easy to transfer my photos and videos so i can post them here...

and once i get my data cable i will be able to use it as a cellular modem- included in my plan for an extra $20 a month. i will be able to be driving down the interstate posting on here!!! hehehehe

You don't get charged for the text message to your phone? Or is it within your alotted text messages or what..?

I have the i860 for Nextel, it sucks, service is awful. Drops calls like it's going out of style. I'm switching to Verizon literally tomorrow. My friends who have Verizon get service every last place we go they're never without at least one bar. :/

Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder