Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: The Doors

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTetrisRocks
Stranger
my house
    #4566160 - 08/22/05 12:18 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

In the current murder per capita capital of America that is Springfield, downtown, in one of the many abandoned sectors of town, is a 4 story big square house who's roof is maybe 6-7 feet from the bottom of the highway running over head. Across the street is a row of long abandoned factories and early 1900's apartments. A few have been burnt down or bombed partaily, total ghost area. On either side of the long driveway to the house is a junk yard with old cars piled up. A bit down the road is an abandoned prison.

Me and 9 friends are going to buy this. I doubt it costs over 7000 bucks. All we need to do is clear the crackheads out of it with flame throwers or somthing.Of course, we'll have to clean it up. It's probably falling down so some repairs are in order.

Then comes the fun part, customizing the house!

First off, FUCK WALL PAPER. I don't get wall paper, it is so fucking boring. White dry wall for every room. Then we can draw demons, stars, zombies, planets, B-52 songs, street signs, bikini whales, and shit all over it. Plus, some walls can be paintings, you can even get a 3D effect by putting strings all over the walls.

Normal light bulbs suck. We'll get light bulbs of all colors. No light sockets either, we'll get those ones you can plug into outlits that have metal cones around them so they shoot out a beam of light and plance them at random intervals on the walls, floor, and celings everywhere.

It's a big house so we have plenty of rooms to make. One will be full of fake trees, a sweet little forest. And another will be full of dead trees, like a death forest.

The entire lay out of the house is going to work like a crazy Zelda temple. We're removing the center stairs and all the upper hallways. I think it was meant to be a boarding house since it's all narrow hallways and lots of rooms. Instead, to get to each room, there will be nets running up the walls and the open side of each room were we knock the walls out so you have to climb from room to room. Ropes hanging down from the ceiling to the basement are available to swing on though.

We'll also have rope ladders and real ladders running up the outside of the house too though so you can climb in the windows and such.

Strobe lights are a must too. My house has a speaker system running all through the house out of old 80's shit so it's not hard or expensive to get that going. We'll have a speaker in every room to constantly blast Wolfeyes out of.

A lot of rooms will be devided up by blankets hanging from the ceiling, giving it a multichamber feel. Maniquins will be at random intervals, just cause. Lots of fish tanks too, not sure about having fish, but the tanks full of plants look cool enough. Lots of taxidermid animals and skeletons will be needed too. And some totem poles.

One room is going to have all it's walls be one gigantic maze. One room will be totaly bear except for a pillow to meditate on, candles, and a picture of Ken from street fighter 2, here we seek enlightenment.

The basement will hold the Adra lair. I want to flood the basement but I don't know how well that will work. It will have a ceiling every were except the places with hallway above it and from this ceiling will hang tons of bike chains. Then, on these bike chains, will be tons of vines growing. It's gonna be a sick super swamp.

Outside we will dig a moat on the yard and drag old 60's cars around to make a wall. We will have the sickest death fortress ever!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleToolTroll
tourettic
Male User Gallery

Loc: N. Cack
Re: my house [Re: TetrisRocks]
    #4566168 - 08/22/05 12:26 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------
"This whole idea that different is bad, that a change in consciousness is in itself harmful, is really one of the fundamental problems inherent in the drug war.” - Rick Doblin
my cactus collection
You vote with your dollars. Everyday. Vote responsibly.

Offlinejohahnchristo
breaktech beatengineer

Re: my house [Re: ToolTroll]
    #4566193 - 08/22/05 12:43 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I thought you said you wanted to drive the crackheads out?

--------------------
Shows I will be spinning at
Where Life Begins-Aug. 27th
Epidural Sept 2nd/5th
Enchanted Remixed sept 15/16th(for those who missed the first)

InvisibleThin White Duke
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4566198 - 08/22/05 12:49 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

TetrisRocks said:One room is going to have all it's walls be one gigantic maze. One room will be totaly bear except for a pillow to meditate on, candles, and a picture of Ken from street fighter 2, here we seek enlightenment.

:lol:

InvisibleIrradiated_Feces
doomedgeneration
 User Gallery

Loc: Great White North
    #4566209 - 08/22/05 12:54 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Those spidey-stairs will get mighty tricky when you get a little tipsy.

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

Re: my house [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4566217 - 08/22/05 01:00 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

So with all the crazy decor one might ask: "Are you 15 and buying your first house?" OR "What will the name of your fraternity be?"

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Offlineerror
Stranger

Re: my house [Re: badchad]
    #4566288 - 08/22/05 01:29 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I'm unsure if your house will be in code without stairs. It's some healt h code violation.

Either way, this sounds amazing. I really hope you guys could pull it off. Don't forget to get some massive locks on the doors. I've seen crackheads break into some of my friends coolest houses and steal sweet bikes

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: The Doors

Community >> The Pub