Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePerfectlyDefectd
Dr. Pedro

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
MERCHANDISE
    #4565806 - 08/22/05 03:24 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I, along with other members of this site would love to see shroomery merchandise.. not only would it be a great way for the site to make money, it would also give us (the members) a great chance to support the shroomery.. well i hope to get some feedback on this.. thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: MERCHANDISE [Re: PerfectlyDefectd]
    #4565823 - 08/22/05 03:52 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

A while back the Shroomery did sell Hoodies
Word is they should be coming back again with t-shirts, hoodies, cups and more

--------------------

OfflinePerfectlyDefectd
Dr. Pedro

Re: MERCHANDISE [Re: Shroomism]
    #4565827 - 08/22/05 03:58 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

if i could get that shirt right there id buy it.. i doubt there are any still avaible thou.. well ill be one of the first orders u guys get as soon as some new merchandise comes out.. thanks

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
    #4565988 - 08/22/05 08:43 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

oohh, yeah we want merchandise :smile:

anyone remember the movie sapce balls where loan star and yougurt are in the cave "merchandising, merchandising, merchandising. and god willing we'll all meet in space balls 2, the search for more money"

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlinelowdominion
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: new england
Re: MERCHANDISE [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4566340 - 08/22/05 11:51 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Mel Brooks is a genius

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: MERCHANDISE [Re: lowdominion]
    #4566410 - 08/22/05 12:24 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I dont understand why getting an online store set up is so hard! You Admin types have been working on it for like, a year and a half now.  I'm sure your trying your bestest and hardest, but geeeeeeez.
Mebbe you need a new supplier.

:inlove: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :inlove:

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
    #4566413 - 08/22/05 12:24 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

A preliminary line of T-shirts and Sweatshirts and/or Hooded Sweatshirts will be made available very soon.  We will be using a new design, but eventually will be releasing the original design by Smack31 as a "collectors edition" or something, because that design in my opinion kicks way too much ass to let it fall by the wayside :grin:

Going into the shop today to work out the deal, and will post more about availability as soon as I know.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: MERCHANDISE [Re: geokills]
    #4566416 - 08/22/05 12:25 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Now thats service....

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: MERCHANDISE [Re: geokills]
    #4566956 - 08/22/05 03:42 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah.. I definitely want on with the old school design. I never got a chance to get one.

--------------------

OfflinePerfectlyDefectd
Dr. Pedro

Re: MERCHANDISE [Re: Shroomism]
    #4567439 - 08/22/05 05:57 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

agreed that old school design is soo sweet.. thanks moderators for respondin to my post so quickly and letting me know that this is already in the very near future.. im sure this is going to make a lot of shroomerites happy..thanks

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals