Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBadmoon
Can YOU pass theacid test?
Night Trip!
    #4565421 - 08/22/05 02:27 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

August 20-21, 2005

I was out dirtbiking in a little unbuilt sub-divsion at about 8 PM when my friend's little brother (who doesn't even do shrooms) points down to the ground at 3 good size dried out shrooms. So the next day at about 11 PM I boiled them for 10 min and put some ginger tea in it. After about 5 min I started to come up VERY FAST. I looked up at the ceiling and weird geometric shapes began to appear I've never been so happy. I look down at my arms and the hair on my arms began to make weird shapes aswell. It was GREAT! After about a half an hour (while I was peeking)I heard some rustling being me and I was thinking "Oh man you're just tripping out man you didn't really hear anything" Then all of a sudden this huge roach crawls up the wall and now I'm like freaking because I absoultly HATE roaches so I some windex and spray the little mother fucker until he drowned. I left him on the ground for a few min and all of a sudden I feel some crawling up my leg so I look down at my leg and there was nothing and looked down and the roach was still dead as disco. After a little while on the computer I decided to go for a walk around the block which seemingly took FOREVER. When I got home I sat down on my roof took my CD player and listined to some Sigur Ros. On a completly clear sky I watched the moon and the stars. It was the most rewarding expience of my young life. I tripped pretty good for only taking 3 shrooms and I didn't get sick at all. Thank you ginger.

--------------------
"Turn off your mind relax and float down stream"

Edited by Badmoon (08/22/05 02:28 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleChronic7
 User Gallery

Re: Night Trip! [Re: Badmoon]
    #4578258 - 08/25/05 11:22 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

nice, looking at the stars is amazing on shroomz, if you see a shooting star its so cool cause you get the tracers and they slow it down!

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: Night Trip! [Re: Chronic7]
    #4580525 - 08/25/05 06:29 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

You foind three dried magic mushrooms laying on the ground in an unfinished sub-division?

--------------------
:mallow:

InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Searching w/my good eye c...
Re: Night Trip! [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4585122 - 08/26/05 09:10 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

That's the part I was wondering about, but I'm trippin now, so I figured I musta missed something, or he knew what he was doin :confused:

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

OfflineCissyMalfoy
Crazy FugitiveOn The Loose
 User Gallery

Loc: Dublin
Re: Night Trip! [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #4643232 - 09/10/05 08:57 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I fucking love the night sky. It is the most awe inspiring thing i know of, and looking up at it while tripping really helps put you in your place. You gain a respect for it, unlike anything else.  :stoned: (...seriously, i am sirius-ly stoned...)

OfflineCeeThruMeer
Aztek GoatBecoming Eagle

Loc: BC, Canada
Re: Night Trip! [Re: Chronic7]
    #4823619 - 10/19/05 03:15 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

chronic777 said:
nice, looking at the stars is amazing on shroomz, if you see a shooting star its so cool cause you get the tracers and they slow it down!

At a festival this past summer with 10,000 plus people.... first night of the festival...on a beach near a river with a fire and drum circle going.... clear sky.... and many many drugs being consumed (mainly psychedelics)... A shooting star goes by that leaves the HUGEST tracer (I was sober at that point.... well... stoned but that doesn't count  :wink:) and the whole festival ERUPTS with cheers and applause.... it was maginificent.... the tail or tracer was visible for like 5 seconds straight.... about 30 minutes later... Northern lights.... and about 30 minutes after that... a huge fog rolls in and you can barely see 5o feet in front of you let alone the sky. Talk about mystical...

Yes a clear night sky is brilliant!!!!!!

--------------------
"my old friend told me
to do well always
set your sails, open
ride your waves, flowing
just relax, sober
leave you past, it's over
bind two hands, stronger
my soul waits, forward" - Arjun and Guardians

OfflineCeeThruMeer
Aztek GoatBecoming Eagle

Loc: BC, Canada
Re: Night Trip! [Re: CissyMalfoy]
    #4823621 - 10/19/05 03:16 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CissyMalfoy said:
I fucking love the night sky. It is the most awe inspiring thing i know of, and looking up at it while tripping really helps put you in your place. You gain a respect for it, unlike anything else.  :stoned: (...seriously, i am sirius-ly stoned...)

A-FUCKIN-MEN!

--------------------
"my old friend told me
to do well always
set your sails, open
ride your waves, flowing
just relax, sober
leave you past, it's over
bind two hands, stronger
my soul waits, forward" - Arjun and Guardians

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports