Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Salvia Trip (long)
    #4563919 - 08/21/05 08:48 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

ALright I finally got to it and smoked a pinch or more of 5x or 6x extract. I used a newly bought water-pipe with ice cold water. So this is how it all went.

(9:45 PM): I just loaded the pipe and was happy because I extracted it and it had some black spots on it I heard this was good. I felt very happy and ready to procede. Though I felt ready I still hesitated thinking what if. It took me about 30 minutes to get over that and relax after meditating for 30 minutes in a faintly dark room but not pitch black.

(10:15-10:20 PM): I finely hit the pipe and almost took it all in one hit but failed I held in the moke for 25-30 seconds exhaled with almost clear looking smoke (not cloudy or thick). I even used a torch light. I then lit it up before salvia gravity got me because its usualy at this time where I feel worried and scared almost a disgust feeling. As I hit the bowl a second time I killed it and smoked all the smoke in. After about 30 seconds I exhaled. I then started gesturing a friend to pack me a bowl because it felt really hard to move. He packed me the bowl and I again took a fat hit and then another fat hit. I exhaled no thick smoke again but started to feel very akward.

(10:30-35-40 PM): AT this point I believe I had a level 2 trip that expanded to a level 4 trip. At first I thought I seen a lady giving me a bag of food from a fast food drive-thru. I tried to reach out and grab it I honestly did but couldnt I felt like a huge weight was being carried as I move my arm. I then knelt my head down and started mumbling a sitter claimed. AT this point I felt I was speaking to the person giving me the meal I cant really remember what exactly I said but I enjoyed the conversation and pretty much felt the girl handing me the bag did too. My sister asked me if I was alright and I yelled at her with aloud "WHAT!?" because I felt she was interupting a very good conversation that i cant yet recall was about. These visions started to fade after a couple of minutes so I tried to gesture out so someone would pack me a bowl. Finaly they knew what I was doing and packed me a bowl (I feel so bad for acting so rude and mean to my sitters)I then took a big hit about two of them yet still not blowing out any thick smoke. It was at this time I got up and actually felt the room twurl an dmove as if it was a boat. Though I clearly knew it wasnt. I felt it was a cabin below the deck and I could see blue strings resembling water and a girl in the cabin next door was giving me a bucket of water and not a bag of food. She was handing me this water for reasons unknown to me but I gradualy took it from her hand piercing through the window. I then realised my sitters were helping me into my room.

(10:50-11:30 PM): I started to have a wierd feeling as if everything was controlable.. it's hard to express this feeling. I felt I knew every thing that was fake and every thing that was real but yet I continued to conversate and see the living room as a boat cabin as if it was beyond my willpower to control  what was happening but I still knew that I could but I couldnt. Very wierd I felt like I was faking it all but wasnt really faking it more like doing something I didnt wanna do because it was beyond my willpower to stop? Sort've like being a poser I guess? lol. I started having slight visions at this point when I was finaly in my room. That the ceiling was a puddle of water and the walls had milk in them. I couldnt help but to get up and touch things. This whole exprience lasted longer than I thought it would ever last. I didnt care though because it was no out of body exprience or ego-loss?  I knew exactly what was happening and wasnt scared just confused a little. I didnt feel like I was flying through a different universe or reality. I knew after I triped I had a sensation to laugh and not stop laughing. Thats about all that happened to "me".

I belive I had a level 2-4 experience but never got a level 3. I know I didnt get what i expected but hope to soon I will smoke it tonight too again at night. I want Mrs.Salvia to reach me and engulp me into her world (a breakthrough level 5-6). I believe I learned something but havent figured it out yet, and I feel more energized for some reason I dont know why.

My two sitters finally got their chance to try the salvia out later that night after my trip.

K and R's (my two friends) Trip Reports Summarized,

K:  She didnt do the salvia that night but in the morning she did. That morning she took 2 hits before putting it down in fear. She said she had seen an arrow that was a lady or a her. She said I was a clown and sometime the arrow or "her" was right there in front of me. K also sai dher hands looked like they fell off and began to form a road with the arrow or "her" in it. Very wierd but only laster 5 minutes.

R: Tried salvia that night and all what happened to him was uncontrolable laughter and a very odd feeling of running backwards when running forward, which R claimed he ran that night but really didnt want to run so its clear to say salvia fucked his willpower up.

Ok so heres my summary of this report. I feel I need to do salvia again tonight to reach full affects... hopefully. I did enjoy the short visuals and laughs but want a level 5-6 breakthrough. Ill report back here to tell you of my trip tommorow. :grin:

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Savako (08/21/05 08:51 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Trip (long) [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #4564210 - 08/21/05 09:59 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

be kind to your people

OfflineJEDI
Stranger
Re: Salvia Trip (long) [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #4564596 - 08/21/05 11:21 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

interesting trip. i wish i had a trip like that... but instead i completely lost my mind and forgot everything about life that i ever knew and when i came back to reality i flipped out like a bad trip.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports