Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineHawkeye2
Resident TranceAddict

I need advice
    #4562186 - 08/21/05 10:30 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

So the situation with my brother is increasingly worse and I'm not sure what to do. He's got a great heart, and is a great kid, but simply loves drugs and is tempted by them to an overpowering extent. He's depressed, anxious, and a mental mess. He can be mean, vindictive, paranoid, and ludicrous. Sometimes he treats me like shit. I'm completely caught between my want to help him, my want to get fucked up with him, and my want to completely cut him off from my life. I feel so sorry for him, he's sad, lonely, depressed, and fucked up his life. I want to help him more than anything in the world but everytime we hang out we both end up spending practically every penny we have on (insert drug here).

It's an insanely unhealthy relationship and something needs to change, but I don't know what to do! Today I simply did not talk to him, and I never told him why. The reason is because almost every day, I give him whatever I buy, a G of coke yesterday, before that
70$ on morphine and weed, before that more buds, every fucking day I spend loads of money so both he and I can get fucked up. Then, last night, after I cut him a fat line of my LAST GRAM, I was talking to the kid we were hanging out with(consequently the supplier) and was going to ask for a line for 10$. I was going to pay. Then my brother gets all taken aback and is like "No I was going to ask him for a line" so I'm like forget it. I cut the kid a fucking fat line of my last shit and when I want more for myself he sniffs it all up. He got it for free, BTW. He's a big leech and he does not need to be doing drugs(he's taking 4 different kinds of meds).

What do you guys think I should do? I so very much want to cut him off and just not deal with him, but I'm pretty much the only person he has to really talk to and I know he's depressed and even suicidal, if he did something stupid I would probably kill myself, which is why I feel so torn. The only other option is to continue assisting him in fucking both our lives up. I just don't know what to fucking do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejoe666
The ReverendToke DBK
 User Gallery

Loc: Southern by grace of God Flag
Re: I need advice [Re: Hawkeye2]
    #4562246 - 08/21/05 10:52 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

you brother needs to pay for his own drugs. period.

if you feel both of your lives are so fucked up it may be time for a break
or at least just get fucked up on the weekends.

you can't live your brothers life for him
he needs to be a man and make some decisions about his life for himself
and decide what he wants more-- a life or drugs

if his life is as bad as it seems
it may be time to cut him off in the form of not buying him drugs
(just watch out for theft -from you and your family/friends)
but,if you do this and decide to keep doing drugs you
will need to hide that from him completely.

--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.

OfflinedirdyAus
Nube
Loc: Ranger,Texas
Re: I need advice [Re: joe666]
    #4562293 - 08/21/05 11:04 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

BE HIS BRO OR SIS STILL BUT YOU GOT TO STAND UP PUT YOU RE FOOT DOWN AND LAY HIM ON HIS ASS IF HE'S GOTA PROBLEM.DONT PUSS DOWN TO THAT FOOL,EVEN IF YOUR SCARED OF CONFRONTATION DONT SHOW IT LET HIM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL,JUS B STRAIGHT WITH HIM.

--------------------
All is singular,We are everything and nothing.

OfflineHawkeye2
Resident TranceAddict

Re: I need advice [Re: dirdyAus]
    #4562299 - 08/21/05 11:06 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for the advice guys, anyone else?

I think you may be right, maybe it's time to confront him, but he's such a sweet talker that it's hard to stay pissed. I feel so goddamn bad for him! But he's 20 and still lives at home, he needs to pick up his life.

Offlinenunciate
Cold and Indifferent
Male User Gallery

Loc: Edge of the World
    #4562302 - 08/21/05 11:07 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

show him this thread.

--------------------
I am the devil and I am just like you

OfflineHawkeye2
Resident TranceAddict

Re: I need advice [Re: nunciate]
    #4562308 - 08/21/05 11:09 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Nunciate-I'm afraid he'll stumble upon it somehow. He posts on bluelight more than shroomery, but comes here occasionally and I wouldn't put it past him to see this thread.

Offlinenunciate
Cold and Indifferent
Male User Gallery

Loc: Edge of the World
    #4562316 - 08/21/05 11:11 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Hawkeye2 said:
Nunciate-I'm afraid he'll stumble upon it somehow. He posts on bluelight more than shroomery, but comes here occasionally and I wouldn't put it past him to see this thread.

Well, man. I personally might rethink my lifestyle if someone had to ask the internet about me. But, that's me. He might take it differently, but it might do him some good.

Good luck, man.

--------------------
I am the devil and I am just like you

Offlinepeeper
Even stranger
Female User Gallery

Loc: Tennessee
Re: I need advice [Re: nunciate]
    #4562361 - 08/21/05 11:26 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

That is a pretty hard situation. I have someone in my life that I think is using drugs/alcohol way too much and has lost motivation in life.

I have told this person that I beleive they are in touble, the reasons why and that if thing continue to be this way I will have to end the friendship until they can get things under control. I also let them know that I will be there when they decide to change things.

I agree that if you continue to use that you do not ever do it around this person. Sometimes a good kick in the ass is what people need!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains