Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
should i buy another fucked up car?
    #4559062 - 08/20/05 12:37 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

so a few weeks ago i bought a beat up jeep for $350 its the same model as this other jeep i have which has alot of fucked up shit on it. but it had snow plow, so i just switched the plow from heap to jeep.

now one of my friends has a ford taurus which has a smashed back end that needs some work, and now a messed up front end as well. but it still runs allright, even thogh the trans slips. i could get the thing for about $100 or less. but i would have to fix it. which i can do myself, but would probably cost around $200- $300.

its a v6 and i have driven it before, its pretty smooth if you ask me, and fun to drive....

so heres the question, should i buy it or not?

a side note, she bought the car 2 times... the first time she bought it from some old people, and the second time she bought it back from the cops who seised it from her for having mushrooms in it, and a dui. hahaha

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
Re: should i buy another fucked up car? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4559070 - 08/20/05 12:39 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I say go for it. You can always fix it up and sell it.

--------------------

:murray:

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
    #4559080 - 08/20/05 12:40 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Buy it. $100 is a good deal for a running car, almost in any condition....

--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: should i buy another fucked up car? [Re: blissedout]
    #4559083 - 08/20/05 12:41 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

yeah thats what i was thinking.

she just wants to keep it and drive it but her mom says she cant...

last night she was driving down lake shore drice and someone merged into her and took off.. im sure that she was drunk so i would guess that she had a big part in it...... which is why she didnt get the plates or call the cops.

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineLethalX5
Male

Re: should i buy another fucked up car? [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4559086 - 08/20/05 12:42 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i will sell you mine for 600... you live near me also so this might work. it starts and runs but it just started makeing this sounds so i dunno what that is about.

--------------------
"To get what you've never had, You must do what you've never done."

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: should i buy another fucked up car? [Re: LethalX5]
    #4559090 - 08/20/05 12:43 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

hmm i dont have 600 right now.. if i did i would probably get a title and insurance on that other jeep i bought....

but tell me mmore about your car, i could probably help you with whats wrong..

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineLethalX5
Male

#4559093 - 08/20/05 12:44 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
last night she was driving down lake shore drice

i was driving on lake shore last night! my friend just got this nice condo right on the river and has a great view of the skyline.

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#4559102 - 08/20/05 12:46 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i cant see buying a condo in the city as a good idea, too much money... i want somthing out in the country where there arent so many people... the burbs i live in are too much for me..

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleBoondock
Afoot andlight-hearted
 User Gallery

Loc: Pacific Northwest
    #4559105 - 08/20/05 12:47 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

it costs about 50 dollars a day to rent a car, so if you bought the 100 dollar car and it lasted more than 2 days, You're ahead of the game.

--------------------
Look within.
Be still.
Free from fear and attachment
know the sweet joy of the way.
Buddha

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #4559106 - 08/20/05 12:47 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

LethalX5 said:
Quote:

zippoz said:
last night she was driving down lake shore drice

i was driving on lake shore last night! I smashed into som POS car and the driver was aparently drunk 'cuz they just drove away.

OfflineLethalX5
Male

#4559112 - 08/20/05 12:48 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
i cant see buying a condo in the city as a good idea, too much money... i want somthing out in the country where there arent so many people... the burbs i live in are too much for me..

she is 21 and her parents pay for it as long as she is going to school. its like $1400/m for a 1 bedroom place. but like i said it is super nice area. she goes to Rush University

--------------------

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#4559124 - 08/20/05 12:52 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, drunk girls are really bad drivers! You should buy her car.

Funny. We have a Lakeshore Drive very near to where I live.

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#4559128 - 08/20/05 12:53 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

for 1400 a month you could get 10,000 square feet of liveable loft/warehouse space a few miles from rush...

--------------------
PEACE

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#4559132 - 08/20/05 12:53 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Wow!

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#4559137 - 08/20/05 12:54 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

yeah, im trying to get some of that sace myself to throw events,

i found an old building with a floor for rent that used to be a firing range, so im pretty sure its sound proof. i want to get it and have concerts and events there nightly.

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleAliceDee
-L S D-
Male
    #4559144 - 08/20/05 12:55 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i wouldnt get it... because 1 taurus's are the worst cars and 2 the insurance if probably more than the car...

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: should i buy another fucked up car? [Re: AliceDee]
    #4559152 - 08/20/05 12:57 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

well since i will already have 2 cars insured ading another will be very cheap since i am the only one that can drive them, i can only drive one at once. also i only have liability from the cheapest brokers around.

--------------------
PEACE

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#4559157 - 08/20/05 12:58 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

That would be a sweet spot for throwing parties, me thinks! Arr!

You are right, Alicedee, Taurus is a hit or miss car, for sure!

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#4559163 - 08/20/05 01:00 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

my friend had a taurus that wend for 190,000 miles before he gave p on it, he bought it for $1

and as for the spot for rent, i need 3 grand up front and can olny raise half of thatl i was looking for a partner, but cant seem to find one that is willing to take that much risk...

--------------------
PEACE

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

#4559184 - 08/20/05 01:07 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

You are in Canoodia, right?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale