Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
so i always thought i woud be the first to die in my family.. .then i foud this picture.....
    #4559172 - 08/20/05 03:04 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

okay so when i was younger i always had this oddly disturbing dream... i saw myself being hanged and letting it happen so that i could save the lifves of my friends and family....... i was about the age i am now in the dream....

yesterday i went to my moms house and went into my old room. i looked at my bulletin board and saw this picture... it was of me when i was 10 or so at a christmas party at my aunts house.

my grand father was in the top left, my aunt down and to the right and i was below both of them in the center....

my grandfather died a few years later, followed by my aunt more recently........ and then all that is left in the picture is me...

the odd thing is that i dont have any pictures of my family. that is one of probably only 5....

just eerie.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub