Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLifeonshrooms420
J-9

My Shrooms Trip on 420 04!!!
    #4556954 - 08/19/05 09:51 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Well this is a story i tell ya! This was my first time doing shrooms and my first good trip, i liked it. I didnt really kno what to expect at the time, but from being on the shroomery and other mushroom sites i know what im doing now lol! anyways i woke up for school and ate 2 grams of shrooms with some melted chocolate chips lol!they didnt really kick in until i was on the bus i thought i wasted my money but then Bam! i looked out the bus window and everything was really bright! and i felt tingley almost like i had a bunch of energy balled up inside me. i got to school and my first class was preschool there were like 30 preschoolers running around and at this point the walls were glowing yellow and i was facinated by an abc block and when i looked at my arm and hand it didnt looklike mine my fingers looked all wiggly and my arm curved it kinda scared me but i knew it was the shrooms that class flew by fast and english class was next! i was getting ready to copy notes and i looked at the girl beside me and her purse on her desk was breathing and at that point i came to the conclusion that everything in life had as purpose and i thought that at 330 when all the students leave that the desks and chairs get lonely and i looked at a girl sitting infront of me and she was fat so i thought that the chair she was sitting in couldnt breath and i was trippin so i started thinking a whole bunch of things and i actually wrote a theory and this is what i wrote

My views on life: Its easy, Everything has a purpose. life is an obstacle things happen for a reason, nothing changes.Ur life is ur life thats the way its gonna be. The way u view other people is how those people are going to act. Its tricky but once you think about it you know how it is. Everyone is sane what makes u insane is you! and people around u. The world is how it is because of how people make it. U mess up u kno u mess up there are rules and guidelines other people made up to just make the world a better place. People is what makes it go around . Fuck gravity we kno what we are we know how life is. All we have to do is help make it better. All u have to learn are the lives of other people! once you realize you are set for life! *minds are like tv sets there are different channels but we are tuned into one only one*

i still have that on looseleaf! lol so on the 15 min break in between classes i fogged with a girl and then went to family living class and when i was copying notes from the projector all the words squiggled together in one squiggeley line and wiggled around and i enjoyed it i was like ha im trippin and i wouldnt look at it then id look up and it would wiggle around again that was messed! and after that class about 4 and a half hours in i dont remember nething i dont know what i did at lunch or who i hung out with because all my pothead friends were gone because it was 420 but i went to school and had a good shroom trip! Thanks for reading!  :crazy2:  :mushroom2:

--------------------
"Yum Yum and then you start to see some dumb stuff and everything slows down when u eat some of emmmmm and sometimes u see things that arent there, like what? like fat women in G strings with orange hair"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies