Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepsycho4r5
Stranger
will i be tired?
    #4556477 - 08/19/05 07:00 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

hello this is my first post here and in a week will be my first time shrooming. i was wandering since me and my friend will be starting at around 10:00 pm if i will feel tired during the trip. i usually feel tired around 2 in the morning if that matters.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
Re: will i be tired? [Re: psycho4r5]
    #4556493 - 08/19/05 07:05 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I find that for me at least, the dosage plays a part. I know that when I eat an eighth or less, I have much more energy. While if a large dose is consumed, my body gets very tired and heavy and I usually just like to lay there. :smile:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4556498 - 08/19/05 07:05 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Hi, and welcome to the Shroomery.  :smile:

Will you feel tired...well, I usually feel a bit sleepy on the come-up, but by the time I start tripping, I am wide-eyed and alert.  :grin:

By the come-down you might feel mentally exhausted.  Some people are able to pass out right away after a trip, but for others (me) it takes hours to relax and get to sleep after taking shrooms. 

My guess is that you'll be too excited about your trip to feel tired.  :smile:

I haven't heard of many people feeling tired WHILE tripping.  :mushroom2:

Good luck, and safe journey.  :heart:

Offlinepsycho4r5
Stranger
Re: will i be tired? [Re: MOTH]
    #4556549 - 08/19/05 07:21 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

k great i dont want to feel tired and me and my friend are going in on an 1/8 so ill have half of an 1/8

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4556560 - 08/19/05 07:23 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

That's a great dose for your first time...I'm sure you and he will have a total blast.  :grin: :thumbup:

if you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.  :mushroom2:

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
    #4556569 - 08/19/05 07:27 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

:mushroom2: :heart: :tongue2: :mushroom2:
Have a good time, Im sure that you will :smile:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

Offlinepsycho4r5
Stranger
Re: will i be tired? [Re: Kerr]
    #4556794 - 08/19/05 08:52 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

heh thanks you guys seem cool as hell. im totally stotked(sp). see i got caught by the cops with weed and coincidently he did to about 2 days later so alcohol and this are kind alike the only thing to do

OfflineShroomingNJ
Oh Hai There !
Male
Loc: NJ
    #4556798 - 08/19/05 08:56 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

No one mentioned the mushroom farts ?

Invisiblewalkclothed
Stranger
Re: will i be tired? [Re: ShroomingNJ]
    #4557062 - 08/19/05 10:31 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

When I was a senior in high school, we went to Disneyland for gradnite. This was the first time I ever ate mushrooms. 1/8th and they were extremely potent compared to the shrooms ive had since then. anyway i started coming up wile still on the bus there, around 8 at night i think. we got off, and it was amazing. best experience of my life, until INDIANA JONES. i was all alert and bouncing all over looking at everything in a new way, then my friends brought me to indiana jones. the line was like 1 hr long, and it twisted and winded through like a bamboo forest of sorts, and that was pretty cool. but then it went underground, and thats when it started getting weird. i was sure this was the line to the END. the end of everything. it seemed so real and so apocalyptic. all of humanity was in my line and we were marching towards armageddon. then i went on the ride and that was a great adventure. after conquering the temple, got off the ride and all of the sudden i needed to die. i thought dying was normal and everyone did it everyday, but i looked around and saw all the people rushing everywhere in a hurry and i wondered why they weren't all ready to die as well. i didnt understand what sleep was then, but looking back i see that i was just really tired and needed to lie down for a while. i had to struggle to keep myself alive as i tried to follow my friends to wherever they were rushing to. we arrived at a mango drink snack bar thing about 40 years later. i ate a frozen orange and drank a pepsi. suddenly i realized i wasnt dying but i was sleepy. reaally sleepy. so i took a nap for about 10 min, then went to the star wars simulation thing and i was awake for like 2 hours more of the trip. then it ended and i slept on the bus on the way home. i took about 5 lolipops out of a gift shop on my way out. i didnt think it was stealing because i had lived there for many many years and was a well respected member of the community and they were rightfully mine.
so bottom line is i got tired while tripping once.

--------------------
no i dont. its all real

OfflineJabbawaya

#4557079 - 08/19/05 10:37 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

psycho4r5 said:
hello this is my first post here and in a week will be my first time shrooming. i was wandering since me and my friend will be starting at around 10:00 pm if i will feel tired during the trip. i usually feel tired around 2 in the morning if that matters.

Shrooming at night, especially alone, often makes me very tired and can really bring down a trip. Some people have no problem, though.

--------------------

Offlinewaixingren
Male User Gallery

Loc: SW Florida
Re: will i be tired? [Re: walkclothed]
    #4557083 - 08/19/05 10:38 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

walkclothed said:
When I was a senior in high school, we went to Disneyland for gradnite. This was the first time I ever ate mushrooms. 1/8th and they were extremely potent compared to the shrooms ive had since then. anyway i started coming up wile still on the bus there, around 8 at night i think. we got off, and it was amazing. best experience of my life, until INDIANA JONES. i was all alert and bouncing all over looking at everything in a new way, then my friends brought me to indiana jones. the line was like 1 hr long, and it twisted and winded through like a bamboo forest of sorts, and that was pretty cool. but then it went underground, and thats when it started getting weird. i was sure this was the line to the END. the end of everything. it seemed so real and so apocalyptic. all of humanity was in my line and we were marching towards armageddon. then i went on the ride and that was a great adventure. after conquering the temple, got off the ride and all of the sudden i needed to die. i thought dying was normal and everyone did it everyday, but i looked around and saw all the people rushing everywhere in a hurry and i wondered why they weren't all ready to die as well. i didnt understand what sleep was then, but looking back i see that i was just really tired and needed to lie down for a while. i had to struggle to keep myself alive as i tried to follow my friends to wherever they were rushing to. we arrived at a mango drink snack bar thing about 40 years later. i ate a frozen orange and drank a pepsi. suddenly i realized i wasnt dying but i was sleepy. reaally sleepy. so i took a nap for about 10 min, then went to the star wars simulation thing and i was awake for like 2 hours more of the trip. then it ended and i slept on the bus on the way home. i took about 5 lolipops out of a gift shop on my way out. i didnt think it was stealing because i had lived there for many many years and was a well respected member of the community and they were rightfully mine.
so bottom line is i got tired while tripping once.

ROFLROFL! NICE. :thumbup: :grin:

--------------------

Offlinepsycho4r5
Stranger
Re: will i be tired? [Re: waixingren]
    #4558289 - 08/20/05 09:21 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i wont be alone but i really dont wanna feel tired during

OfflineJabbawaya

#4558431 - 08/20/05 10:01 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

It depends how much energy you have at night. I personally tend to get tired somewhat early. If you're not used to staying up past midnight, maybe trip during the day instead. Still, it could be worth a try either way. Reactions vary person to person.

--------------------

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
    #4558435 - 08/20/05 10:01 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Take a nap before you trip!

--------------------
:mallow:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag