Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSinistral
Stranger

Loc: NH
To Trip or Not to Trip -- That IS the question.
    #4555990 - 08/19/05 04:08 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Ok, so the question of the day is should I trip or not? It's been a solid two months since my last trip, which didn't go so well I might add. Before the last trip I had about two months I was all about tripping, whenever, wherever, as long as I could get my hands on psychedelics I would be tripping, no questions asked!

But it seems, that after my last trip which didn't go so well at all I've lost my desire. I used to yearn for chances to trip and take them anyway I could get them, but now there's a sort of fear, a sort of reluctance to not want to experience what I experienced last time.

There's a part of me that wants to face this fear, because I know everyone has a bad trip here and there. But there's a part of me that thinks that If I do go ahead and trip, I might freak out mid-way through and think it was too early to hit that mindset again. I just don't know what to do.

I recently came in touch with Lucy and that would be my next trip, I've never experienced it and have been craving to for the past 2+ years.

So I suppose after all this rambling, my -real- question is. Should I go for it? Being my first time with Lucy, I sort of look at is as having a clean slate with her, anything can happen. I just want to make sure it's the right time. I don't know..  :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleVirgilKane
Miner for truth and delusion
 User Gallery

Loc: lowdown
Re: To Trip or Not to Trip -- That IS the question. [Re: Sinistral]
    #4556011 - 08/19/05 04:16 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I feel for ya', man and will be looking foward to all the wise responses to this question.

Good luck and good vibes to ya'!

--------------------
Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense...

"Religion is a defense against a religious experience"
              Carl G. Jung

"So really, ordinary reality is a kind of chemical habit, sanctioned by culture, which says it's okay to use certain drugs, eat certain foods, and have certain sexual behaviors. However, when you transcend all this pre-conditioning by returning to the original wisdom of the animal body, then you discover this immense dimension of opportunity. For some people, it is a frightening risk. To me, that's the psychedelic experience."
Terence McKenna

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: To Trip or Not to Trip -- That IS the question. [Re: VirgilKane]
    #4556038 - 08/19/05 04:22 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

For me...I just know when I am ready.

If LSD is available and you have never done it, I'd say go for it. The trip should have some new elements that you've never experienced before that you can wrap yourself around.

Just take setting very seriously if you need a 'reaquaintance' with pyschadellics. Coming off a previous bad trip, I think setting is even more important than mindset.

--------------------
:mallow:

Offlineixitwistedixi
The TwIsTeD One

Re: To Trip or Not to Trip -- That IS the question. [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4556100 - 08/19/05 04:47 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I know this situation exactly! It has happened to my brother. He was at hookahville and dosed 2 hits LSD and an 1/8th of shrooms. Ever since he has found a deep "Respect" rather than fear of the drug. I think your problem before was you were not respecting it for what it is. Too ancious if you will to expand your mind.
The want to trip will come back to you.

Invisiblerod
Ψ
 User Gallery

Re: To Trip or Not to Trip -- That IS the question. [Re: Sinistral]
    #4556171 - 08/19/05 05:15 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

everyone gets burned out at times, when you really want to trip again you will,  :cool:

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: To Trip or Not to Trip -- That IS the question. [Re: rod]
    #4556462 - 08/19/05 06:56 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

rod said:
everyone gets burned out at times, when you really want to trip again you will,  :cool:

Well said.  It's sometimes good to take a break from tripping for awhile. 

You can always go back later.  :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag