Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSketchyTX05
Beginner to theJourney

Loc: Inside my head
First trip - One Week from today (Medium-length read)
    #4555510 - 08/19/05 01:22 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

The time has finally come. One week from today I will be shrooming. I've been visiting the Shroomery for about a year and a half, so this has been a long time coming. I haven't bought the shrooms yet, but the planned dosage is 2.5 grams for each myself and my good friend who will also be having a first time shroom experience.

We have to do it relatively late, probably about 12:00 at night to wait for his dad to go to bed (No way of getting around this, none). We're supposed to be walking to our smoking spot (which is about a 5 to 10 minute walk) and then eat the shrooms. Once they start really kicking in, we were really thinking about smoking -- but we've been back and forth on this discussion (Between just experiencing the mushrooms or giving it a new twist).

We'll be walking back, I'm going to guess, at roughly 1:15 am, and probably continue on to the pool in the apartment where his dad and my mom live (We're stepbrothers, visit one another every other weekend).

Now, do you guys have any tips in preparation this week for the shroom trip? The only thing I have been doing is meditating, smoking weed and trying to put myself in an accepting state-of-mind for the shrooms (Based on what I expect; I realize though, if you haven't done them, you can't really know).

Anything else you guys suggest?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDiabloBlanco
Stranger
Re: First trip - One Week from today (Medium-length read) [Re: SketchyTX05]
    #4555523 - 08/19/05 01:28 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

SketchyTX05 said:
Anything else you guys suggest?

EATING THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

and if it will be a quiet night inside rent a movie like Sin City

Edited by DiabloBlanco (08/19/05 01:29 PM)

OfflineSketchyTX05
Beginner to theJourney

Re: First trip - One Week from today (Medium-length read) [Re: DiabloBlanco]
    #4555540 - 08/19/05 01:33 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

At this point, I don't see it being much of an inside night at all. We'll probably have to spend a lot of our time tripping outsdoors in minimal to moderate public places.

Some people like to watch movies, and others don't. I'll probably fall into the latter. Watching a movie makes me feel like I'm wasting any drug I'm on, so I don't know about that.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#4555556 - 08/19/05 01:39 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i'd say no pot.

just go with one drug, adding another can complicate things in ways that you don't want.

when i'm on my LSA and i smoke pot the trip goes from interesting to amplified, microscopic, synesthetic, and it traps me inside my recurring thoughts.... basically it takes most of the bad aspects of weed, the paranoia and everything, and sticks them into a psychedelic trip....

now most people love pot + psychedelics but i'd say, just go ahead and don't smoke it unless you take a few puffs to relax you but not get stoned.... you can always smoke it when you're coming down to bring the trip back though.

But I'd say wait until you understand the shrooms before you mix another drug with them.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (08/19/05 01:40 PM)

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: First trip - One Week from today (Medium-length read) [Re: leery11]
    #4555568 - 08/19/05 01:44 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Id say yes to pot, if you're looking for a head-trip.

For me, a shroom trip just aint a shroom trip unless ive got some herbs with me.

Ive had the best and worst experiences with shrooms, and have never shroomed without blazing. Just take it easy, if things start to get weird just brush it off as the shrooms doing their thang.

be safe, be smart, have fun.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

OfflineBoringNickName
Stranger
Re: First trip - One Week from today (Medium-length read) [Re: Ginseng1]
    #4555591 - 08/19/05 01:53 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

If you are a daily smoker, then definitly smoke up, otherwise beware, pot can cause you to be overwhelmed; I've seen it give non-smokers bad trips before.

Offlineixitwistedixi
The TwIsTeD One

Re: First trip - One Week from today (Medium-length read) [Re: BoringNickName]
    #4555758 - 08/19/05 02:59 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I like to smoke one about 20 min after i dosed. It brings on the trip real nice and easy (probably kuz your alredy high) so the shrooms arent so like one second your fine and the next your fuckin losing it.
And aslo i blaze one when i feel im comeing down - Be careful though kuz with shrooms its like a roller coaster up down all night (so make sure your done peaking), really high highs but the lows come towards the end which can kinda suck but the weed helps so in my oppinion before and after is the way to go.

OfflineSketchyTX05
Beginner to theJourney

Re: First trip - One Week from today (Medium-length read) [Re: ixitwistedixi]
    #4555783 - 08/19/05 03:08 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I think you guys have helped my decision for the pot smoking, particulaly the guy above me, but everone else had a big hand in my own personal decision.

Now, does anyone have any advice to actually get prepared for the trip this week? Meditation? Taking walks to get ready? I realize it would probably be just as well to "just eat 'em" but I want to make sure I'm in the right mental place for the experience.

Edited by SketchyTX05 (08/19/05 03:14 PM)

OfflineTheDoctor
Stranger

#4555929 - 08/19/05 03:48 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I found walking around outside for a long time was alot better than being inside. If you find it to be too overwhelming at a point I found that smoking pot helps me calm down a little and get into a more comfortable space.

Offlineixitwistedixi
The TwIsTeD One

Re: First trip - One Week from today (Medium-length read) [Re: TheDoctor]
    #4556047 - 08/19/05 04:26 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah i do a little personal meditation before i eat shrooms. I like to clear my mind of everything bad. Anything your worried about just let it go. Because if you enter a trip with bad on the mind that's all your gonna get. And while tripping keep this in mind if it gets too heavy "Its only the drugs" - And also if a bad thought enters your mind and by bad i mean anything that makes you feel uncomfortable just kick it out! Keep your vibes good and positive and you have nothing to worry about.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag