Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Herb Grinder, Morning Glory Seeds, Nitrous Oxide, Peruvian Torch, Salvia, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Hawaiian Ayurvedic
    #4556040 - 08/19/05 06:23 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

A while ago I got 50 seeds of HBWR, the Ayurvedic strain, from IAmShaman. Supposedly, this strain is second only to the Hawaiian (in terms of price too).

I tried 6 or 7 seeds of it a couple months ago and got nothing, or something so close to nothing it was indistinguishable from placebo.

So I just ground 15 seeds finely in a coffee grinder, put them in some orange juice and drank. Last time I simply put them in water, microwaved them and chewed them, afterwards drinking the water, so I hope grinding helps.

Not that I recommend this to anyone; if they are active, I'm thinking it might be intense. And if not, oh well, they barely cost anything anyway.

A friend of mine was also selling hits of acid- for $7 a pop.  :shake: I think I'll test out the HBWR before I shell out $7 a hit for acid.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Hawaiian Ayurvedic [Re: Ravus]
    #4556142 - 08/19/05 07:05 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

7 a pop isn't tooooo bad... but 5 or 3 is much better

maybe the ascorbic acid helps to extract to lsa?

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Re: Hawaiian Ayurvedic [Re: Shroomism]
    #4556153 - 08/19/05 07:09 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

That's what I was thinking. I usually don't pay more than $5 a hit for 'cid, but lately it's been rare.

I think I'd rather explore the legal and much cheaper psychedelics first. DMT, mescaline, LSA, harmalas, perhaps these all hold potential while being less of a rip-off.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4556179 - 08/19/05 07:17 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

all very good choices.. I've never been too fond of lsa really but it has a nice vibe. mescaline is one my favorites.

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

#4556190 - 08/19/05 07:23 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Indeed. I finished drinking the orange juice around an hour ago, and am starting to feel pretty high.

Just watching the trippy visualizations while listening to "Behold the Daughters of the Firmament" is a nice body buzz, though I'm not sure if it's because of the thujone I tested out while I was waiting (via Wiccan_Seeker's method of inhaling the wormwood vapors) or the HBWR starting to kick in. I'm guessing the latter.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4556193 - 08/19/05 07:23 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

haha.. you should watch Return of the Dragon

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

#4556199 - 08/19/05 07:26 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Why that movie? Is it on?

I think Eraserhead or Cannibal Holocaust would be more appropiate for psychedelics. :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4556222 - 08/19/05 07:32 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Cause it's a classic
Perfect lsa movie :cool:

As an added bonus... it is the only time you will ever see the character Chuck Norris plays die.

--------------------

OfflineSerioOria
?!one#!>?

Loc: upstate, SC
    #4556262 - 08/19/05 07:44 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

the microwave is probably what messed it up last time, how you feelin so far?

--------------------
Live every day like it is your first
or
Live every day like it is your last
My ArT!!

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Re: Hawaiian Ayurvedic [Re: SerioOria]
    #4557643 - 08/20/05 03:45 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I was feeling good. At first I didn't even know I was experiencing the effects; I played cards with my friends, poker in fact, and everything was just surreal. But then one pulled out a bowl, packed it twice and the high intensified many times. It pretty intense; though I felt like the blood to my toes and feet was constricted, everything was still extremely interesting.

Not really comparable in any way to the good psychedelics in my experiences, but still an interesting combination with cannabis.

--------------------

Invisiblepopnganja420
Ganja Man GoneWild
 User Gallery

Loc: Cloud 9
    #4570026 - 08/23/05 11:32 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Hmmm... good going man.  I got some seeds from them and they were supposed to be the hawaiian strain but they didn't work at all.  I ate about 20 before giving up... I have mixed feelings about that vendor. 

If you like nitrous it adds a safe but neat twist to an lsa trip  :wink:  And salvia is another I like during my trips, nothing too intense just a 6x.

Normally though... 15 seeds is a heroic dose.  11 fresh was too intense for me without mixing it with anything at all, made my back ache and muscles ache... and I tripped for 14 hours and went to bed still buzzed.  I find them medicinal also.

--------------------
"... Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything." Genesis

OfflineFospher
Crime FightingMaster Criminal
Male

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Hawaiian Ayurvedic [Re: popnganja420]
    #4571109 - 08/23/05 04:01 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

popnganja420 said:
If you like nitrous it adds a safe but neat twist to an lsa trip  :wink:

Holes in your brizzain aren't 'safe'.

Anyway, I've given up on legal highs, the only one I might still pursue is Peruvian Torch. I've done IamShaman's best HBWR (took about 90 seeds of not so good quality and 20 of the best strain with little or no effect). Done San Pedro, morning glory, etc etc. IMO, there's a reason why those drugs are legal.

--------------------
010001100100001001000101!

Invisiblepopnganja420
Ganja Man GoneWild
 User Gallery

Loc: Cloud 9
Re: Hawaiian Ayurvedic [Re: Fospher]
    #4571554 - 08/23/05 06:14 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Well... first off with Iamshaman you didn't get good product if it was HBWR. You should never have to take more than 3-4 seeds to get mild effects at the doses you took... you wouldn't be normal after 90 seeds if you lived, constricts the blood vessels and your limbs would've turned blue from loss of circulation..

And as for the nitrous... do your research, Erowid is your friend along with Google. Here's the link to back it up...

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/nitrous/nitrous_health1.shtml

And here's part of my point:

"For recreational purposes he had inhaled two to three boxes of nitrous oxide, each box containing 24 cartridges, practically every day for the past six months. "

If you check the link then you know this guy over did it to achieve the damage he did. I have used nitrous 2x now with my LSA, and each time I basically had about 5-6 hits. Not trying to attack, but I'm responsible and I've done the research. I always take in more oxygen after I hit nitrous because I read that with a certain percentage of oxygen its really hard to hurt yourself.

And if you've done San Pedro... then why move onto Peruvian Torch... its the same thing. Maybe the buzz will be slightly different as the alkalines are slightly different... but more or less its the same thing. And legality has nothing to do with a drug's potency... there are legal things that will fuck you up beyond belief. DO NOT TRY DATURA... but it is one of those legal things.

--------------------
"... Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything." Genesis

Edited by popnganja420 (08/24/05 01:19 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Herb Grinder, Morning Glory Seeds, Nitrous Oxide, Peruvian Torch, Salvia, San Pedro

Community >> The Pub