Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineLittleBen
Feed Me A StrayCat

Story Time
    #4555548 - 08/19/05 03:36 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I just posted about some dreaming I did here . Its only relevant because it explains how I used to be able to dream for years at a time. I considered putting this in the pub but I really wanted it here, if Im wrong let me know. Now let me tell you about the time I went to Vietnam (in a very real 8 year long dream).

I got drafted. I went to basic training for a month and sent to Vietnam as regular infantry. I didnt know anyone I was with and didnt meet anyone I would tour with in base camp until I was about to be sent out. Only 5 other newbies got sent out with my platoon and they all died within a month. My first memory worth telling shows how different my Vietnam was different than the real thing. We were leaving a town and we saw this crazy guy caked in mud. He looked to be of Indian decent, had tons of facial hair, an absolutely furious voice, and the ability to force punch. So he was just running back and forth knocking us down without even touching us. He wasnt armed but we had to shoot him. As soon as I knew we were going to have to kill him I started crying. Killing someone with spiritual mastery in the name of a war I didnt believe in was far more painful than the force punches I got hit with. We had to shoot him a ridiculous amount of times before he died. The other guys werent as effected by this as I was because they had seen it before. Im losing my zest for writing this out, the memories are painful and dont really make great stories, so Ill end with the end. I died and there was no heaven. I went back into my lucid dreaming state and then woke up.

--------------------
Gaia, as you awaken, I heal myself. As I awaken, you are healed.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Story Time [Re: LittleBen]
    #4555667 - 08/19/05 04:19 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Now, when you describe signifigant amounts of time passing by within these dreams, I'm assuming that it was a real experience of how that much time would pass in real life? That's an astonishing thought, I'm still trying to process it... it must have been insane waking up after that. :shocked:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineLittleBen
Feed Me A StrayCat

Re: Story Time [Re: fireworks_god]
    #4555696 - 08/19/05 04:34 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

That dream was 8 years in a night. But nights where I would just be thinking without any kind of imagery was where time got real crazy. I dont know how to equate it to years or whatever, but brainwaves have got to travel close to light speed. So just letting them play around with no boundaries felt like lifetimes. Needless to say, coming out of a time when I wasnt getting any good sleep and going into a time where I had virtual lifetimes, I was at the height of my insanity.

--------------------
Gaia, as you awaken, I heal myself. As I awaken, you are healed.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology