Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Good HBWR Trip with Visuals
    #4555336 - 08/19/05 02:18 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Okay, I don't think you can take them sublingually, but I've found a good method anyway. I chewed up 9 seeds trying to do a sublingual dose, not swallowing any of the juice that built up... after 20-30-40 minutes I wanted to spit really bad and wasn't feeling high, so I decided to try and carefully swallow *just* juice and not all the grounded up seed matter in my mouth... i swallowed maybe .... 3 seeds worth of juice just to supplement a possible sublingual come up. This is what actually got me high.

So I spit (and i've wasted 15 seeds trying to do sublingual, oh well) and wasted time wondering whether I was high or not. I started chewing at 8:00 or 8:10... I swallowed at 8:35.

I was not notably high until 10:30 but theorized I might be high at 9:40-10:00.

So, the buzz was very light hearted and mellow, very "lovey" and warm with slight perceptual enhacements and I had ZERO nausea.... I was hungry and tried to eat some half a year old ice cream, which wasn't a good idea. I watched Futurama and Family Guy, wanted something "longer" to fix my attention into and decided I wanted to go outside and find people to talk to (this was at about 11:30)

So I went out and stifled my fears of cops and people and stuff.... and no one was hanging out near my apartments so I went for a brief walk and again realized I couldn't walk very straight.... well... I see some police sirens off on the road up ahead and veer my path into this nice tree-ful spot that I like to walk through sometimes away from roads. There are a few drunk sounding guys standing by a car and laughing, I just walk on by... I see some foreign guy throw something in the trash and he looks at me kind of funny, walks toward me then like does a 90 degree and walks somewhere else...

So... I walk a little bit, thinking the moral nazi task force probably found some poor drunk to arrest and probably didn't notice me, and that I could easily pass off as fairly sober even with partialyl dilated eyes, they wouldn't really think I was drunk at least.

I looped my way back and walked down the road back to my place. I got kind of nervous when a truck pulled over and a window rolled down, but it was just some old ladies. They wanted directions, which I attempted to give, but they were calling where I was thinking they wanted to go something really weird, and I wasn't sure why they were out at 11-12 at night trying to find it in the first place, because as far as I knew the campus wasn't "open" right now. Somehow I think my "positive vibes" of "love" (which had kind of somewhat dissipated) helped keep me safe, and folded me along the path to encounter people that were in similar mindsets... I couldn't help but wonder if the ladies were tripping acid and were old hippies or something, lol, but that's probably unlikely. The thing is, one of them looked like one I saw looming around a head shop..... (which made me suspicious) but yeah, being positive seems to create a positive environment wherever you go.

So then I went inside and just spent 2-4 hours being introspective. I had really bad chest pains which I think relate to my arm and where it connects to the chest, as I feel a lot of messed up "muscle pain" around there.... and I had to endure these through the whole trip.

I talked about what I wanted to do with myself... what my relationships with my friends were, and all that good stuff..... and I had some very interesting and rapidly changing visuals which loosely catered to my thoughts but like quickly fired off into fragmented associations that were loosely related..... like.... if I think of a concept that is creative to me and comes from no where, I'll see an image that explains it...I saw some blue vine looking things permeating a red backdrop, and these kinds of visions flashed up a few times.

For the most part I couldn't control the visions, but I could control what I thought about, which would morph the visions. I could recall past events with great ease from early childhood and I remembered looking at this fisher price "tool bench" toy I had, and how I was upset to get up and find our new dog at the time had torn up one of my toys, and it was like I was in third person seeing the general idea of what the house looked like back then, and what the toys generally looked like.

I recalled being in my grandmothers car at age 6-9 and having a toy plastic snake which I draped over the window. Then something very interesting was realized.... I somehow "made" the snake look real to passing people, I set up a "fantasy intent" for somone to think "oh my, there's a real snake in that car" and the way I as a person looked while sitting there with the snake, was like I was beaming out "vibes" that someone would pick up on and think the snake was real.

and sure enough some woman taps on our window and says "Do you know there's a snake in your car?" ... now I always remembered this, but I didn't realize that I very well may have MADE the situation happen non-consciously... and I started trying to explain how I could do this again in the future... which I don't entirely understand.

all in all the visuals were very weak and flimsy but they were there, they were intricate, and I think they were a good glimpse of what lysergic acids may have to offer.

It was a nice very mellow and light trip.

*oh and i was fairly certain that acid IS God.... but I wasn't getting the kind of contact I wanted... namely I wanted to be healed (and i do feel a bit better and i did cough a lot of musty crap up) and just guided in the general direction I wanted to lead my life. I finally stopped giving a damn about dying though, I told myself if I were to die right now then that's fine, I just won't wake up, but whatever I do I have to trust in myself(God?) and that I'd be okay. I didn't really think I'd have a heart attack anyway though.

i also recalled a very "deeply located" dream I had the day before about actually scoring some LSD, and who I got it from.... but I don't really trust trying to contact this guy as I barely know him... but maybe it's a sign that I can get some when I'm ready.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (08/19/05 02:26 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Good HBWR Trip with Visuals [Re: leery11]
    #4555392 - 08/19/05 02:38 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Trust your dreams. Come on this a psychedelics board. Trust yourself.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

InvisibleJasonV
Stranger

Loc: In Learyfan's gimp chest
Re: Good HBWR Trip with Visuals [Re: leery11]
    #4571822 - 08/23/05 07:41 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

9 seeds is a good trip.

Did you scrape them at all ?

--------------------

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Good HBWR Trip with Visuals [Re: JasonV]
    #4571999 - 08/23/05 08:36 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

no i didn't.

and i didn't swallow all of them, i swallowed the juice (saliva + chewed seeds) that maybe made up 3 seeds or 4 seeds.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports