Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Strange dream.
    #4554924 - 08/19/05 12:02 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

I had a strange dream last night. Some part of it has a message for me. I would like your hit on it.

This is the part: I am on a field trip with of all people George Bush and some of the folks from work. We are going fishing. We come to the dock to take us over to an island lodge where we will fish from. The sky is dark stormy and foreboding. Beautiful though. The lake is big and deep, almost ocean like. As we are waiting a boat comes up with two fishermen and two amazing rainbow trout hybrids. They have bizarre head and a beautiful strong body with double tails on top of each other. They must weight 1000 pounds each. The dock people tell me that there is a deep hole near us about 200 yds away. These huge fish are there. They warn me not to cast over there. These fish are big and dangerous is my guess why they don't want us to fish there.

We cross to the island. The lodge folks have set up our fishing on the lawn. There is about 8 inches of water in the grass and very tiny versions of these rainbow hybrids are splashing around. They almost look like werd newborn puppies. Our fishing poles are made for fishing for these little fish with only light line.

I look at the scene and turn to the people and say. "I will not do this, I am going fishing for the big ones even if I have to use this pole and four pound line.

Any interpretations?

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: Strange dream. [Re: Icelander]
    #4554983 - 08/19/05 12:17 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

You really had this dream???

The main theme seems to be rebellion against the system. If your real character is like that, then (to me) it can only be a good thing. Although, the people are warning you otherwise, do as we say or you're in trouble. But you try anyway, go against the rule of no explaination.

OfflineLittleBen
Feed Me A StrayCat

#4554992 - 08/19/05 12:19 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Are you very active in politics? Where do you work? Was it GB Jr or Sr?

If that was my dream I would say it meant I was going to try to change something, and the Bush part makes me think it would be America. I see the fishermen with the big fish as inspiration to break away from the guppy pluckers. If can associate your fishing partners with something it should be easier to liberalize a meaning, though the main message seems very strong and clear.

--------------------
Gaia, as you awaken, I heal myself. As I awaken, you are healed.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Strange dream. [Re: Ego Death]
    #4555006 - 08/19/05 12:22 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

alien fish farm dreams with dubya,
and you decide to go for the big fish,
with a dubya tail of course.

naturally with god on your side, you also intend to win.

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#4555008 - 08/19/05 12:23 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Veritas said:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am on a field trip with of all people George Bush and some of the folks from work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

George Bush: emotionally disconnected, warring, unintelligent, robotic.
Folks from work: which folks? May have same qualities as Bush?

{quote]We are going fishing. We come to the dock to take us over to an island lodge where we will fish from. The sky is dark stormy and forboding. Beatiful though. The lake is big and deep, almost ocean like.{/quote]

Lots of water (rain in storm clouds, deep lake): emotions, unknown, changeable, threatening yet beautiful=conflict within.

Quote:

As we are waiting a boat comes up with two fishermen and two amazing rainbow trout hybreds. They have bizarre head and a beatiful strong body with double tails on top of each other. They must weight 1000 pounds each.

Unexpected residents of your emotional nature, well-developed and strong, yet unknown and strange to you. Double tails=used by the fish to steer in the water (right?), could mean your ability to change?

Quote:

The dock people tell me that there is a deep hole near us about 200 yds away. These huge fish are there. They warn me not to cast over there. These fish are big and dangerous is my guess why they don't want us to fish there.

Authority figures used to express your concerns about the consequences of delving into the "deep waters" of your emotions. You can't handle the creatures that live there..."Here There Be Dragons."

Quote:

We cross to the island. The lodge folks have set up our fishing on the lawn. There is about 8 inches of water in the grass and very tiny versions of these rainbow hybreds are splashing around. They almost look like werd newborn puppies. Our fishing poles are made for fishing for these little fish with only light line.

Authority (maybe your ego?) has determined the safe level of emotionality for you. You are safe here, won't get pulled into the depths by strong fish, won't get lost in the open water. The fishing pole (consciousness) is designed to be adequate for this type of experience. These fish will not "test" your line with their strength.

Quote:

I look at the scene and turn to the people and say. "I will not do this, I am going fishing for the big ones even if I have to use this pole and four pound line.

Your determination to explore your depths. You declare that the "pole" (your current consciousness) may be flimsy, but you will use a stronger line and fish in the dangerous waters. You see that the prize is worth the risk.

(Just my best guess, albeit an educated one from all that I know of you )

--------------------

OfflineProsgeopax
Jaded, yethopeful?

Loc: Appearing at a mall near ...
    #4555536 - 08/19/05 03:32 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
I am on a field trip with of all people George Bush...

You would like to help out retarded people, take them on fun trips and such.

Quote:

We are going fishing.

You'd like to go fishing.

Quote:

We come to the dock to take us over to an island lodge where we will fish from.

You need to get away.

Quote:

The sky is dark stormy and foreboding.

You're hanging out with George Bush. How would you feel around Senator Palpatine?

Quote:

Beautiful though.

Like a mushroom cloud.

Quote:

The lake is big and deep, almost ocean like.

Deep waters can hide many dangers, large lakes are prone to higher waves, it is a long way from shore to shore - how long can you tread water?

Quote:

As we are waiting a boat comes up with two fishermen and two amazing rainbow trout hybrids. They have bizarre head and a beautiful strong body with double tails on top of each other. They must weight 1000 pounds each.

The two fishermen are Ben and Jerry, you like ice cream. The large hybrid trout represent the current state of America, but there are two views on it. The two tails attempt to push America in different directions, one is the limited Republic based upon the founders' vision, the other is toward the expansion of Empire.

Quote:

The dock people tell me that there is a deep hole near us about 200 yds away. These huge fish are there. They warn me not to cast over there.

The symbolism is self evident. Will you go where others fear?

Quote:

These fish are big and dangerous is my guess why they don't want us to fish there.

Your guess is correct. You might pull up something that requires a fight.

Quote:

We cross to the island. The lodge folks have set up our fishing on the lawn. There is about 8 inches of water in the grass and very tiny versions of these rainbow hybrids are splashing around. They almost look like werd newborn puppies. Our fishing poles are made for fishing for these little fish with only light line.

Diversions are prepared for you to partake in, designed to keep your attention away from other, larger matters.

Quote:

You're not buying it. You know what has to be done and you are willing to try even though the odds may be against you.

--------------------
Money doesn't grow on trees, but deficits do grow under Bushes.

You can accept, reject, or examine and test any new idea that comes to you. The wise man chooses the third way.
- Tom Willhite

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to change my opinions should I become aware of additional facts, the falsification of information or different perspectives. Articles written by others which I post may not necessarily reflect my opinions in part or in whole, my opinions may be in direct opposition, the topic may be one on which I have yet to formulate an opinion or have doubts about, an article may be posted solely with the intent to stimulate discussion or contemplation.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Strange dream. [Re: Prosgeopax]
    #4555729 - 08/19/05 04:47 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

maybe you're digging for political secrets that could pull you under and destroy you.

maybe you realize the government is trying to keep you from reaching your highest goals through social conformity

what is your relationship with fishing? Because I'm not fond of making things hurt (and a lot of fishermen like to gut fish alive like it's second nature to them) so the fish fighting back and killing you (which is what they warned) could kind of give you some perspective on how it feels to be a fish that is being fished with.....

(reminds me of that looney tunes episode where a fish catches that human, that freaked me out)

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: Strange dream. [Re: Prosgeopax]
    #4555756 - 08/19/05 04:58 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

:rofl:Pros, i really resonate with your interpretation. Especially the Ben and Jerrys part. It's really amazing, you got that part. I have been having trouble with them lately. Veritas can verify this. You are fucking psychic.  :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: Strange dream. [Re: leery11]
    #4555760 - 08/19/05 04:59 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Not at all political. I have almost 0 interest in it. Who's the Prez by the way?

--------------------

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#4556091 - 08/19/05 06:42 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

your subconscious is telling you that you need to see the movie "Big Fish"...?

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: Strange dream. [Re: exclusive58]
    #4556104 - 08/19/05 06:49 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

I've seen it. What a great movie. :thumbup: Thanks for the reminder. I might just see it again.

--------------------

OfflineSerioOria
?!one#!>?

Loc: upstate, SC
    #4556435 - 08/19/05 08:45 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

true, great movie

ima just stick w/what these guys have said so far

but if it were me i would interpret it my own way rather than take others word, i think their helpin point you in the right direction

if you see me beside you at the big pool tonight, i know something good is gona happen

--------------------
Live every day like it is your first
or
Live every day like it is your last
My ArT!!

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: Strange dream. [Re: SerioOria]
    #4556455 - 08/19/05 08:54 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

I of course got my own hit. But others can sometimes see little details my conscious mind will miss. Dreams are so trippy anyway. Each one is like trip on a werd psychedelic. They are one of the most interesting and mysterious things about us IMO.

--------------------

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Loc: mountains and lakes
    #4556650 - 08/19/05 09:56 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
I had a strange dream last night. Some part of it has a message for me. I would like your hit on it.

This is the part: I am on a field trip with of all people George Bush and some of the folks from work. We are going fishing. We come to the dock to take us over to an island lodge where we will fish from. The sky is dark stormy and foreboding. Beautiful though. The lake is big and deep, almost ocean like. As we are waiting a boat comes up with two fishermen and two amazing rainbow trout hybrids. They have bizarre head and a beautiful strong body with double tails on top of each other. They must weight 1000 pounds each. The dock people tell me that there is a deep hole near us about 200 yds away. These huge fish are there. They warn me not to cast over there. These fish are big and dangerous is my guess why they don't want us to fish there.

Any interpretations?

by interpreting your dream, each poster will tell all about himselfs and zero about your dream. Dream interpretations, and all kinds of other interpretations, are actually interpretations of the speaker.

here is mine:

you are stupid and your pole is going to brake  :grin:

--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: Strange dream. [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #4556709 - 08/19/05 10:27 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

jah mon, I know. I like to see if others got some of the same things. See then I can see we is alike. And we is. It does tell me something about me, because I am dreaming you all too. :grin:

Your interpretation of my dream is sound. :wink:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Compare CBD

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology