Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno
    #4551301 - 08/18/05 11:19 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineixitwistedixi
The TwIsTeD One

Re: Terrible exp. on some mid-grade MJ. [Re: ]
    #4551386 - 08/18/05 11:41 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Anyone else use your bong?

OfflineWillieTomg
If stemmer votedme 1, I'm doingSOMETHING right!
Loc: On the insides of your ey...
Re: Terrible exp. on some mid-grade MJ. [Re: ixitwistedixi]
    #4551734 - 08/18/05 01:33 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

It could just be low blood sugar. I know that when I don't eat for a bit I feel like what you described. If someone sick used your bong it would take a while for you to feel sick, so I don't think it's that. And the effects of MJ are much more pronounced on an empty stomach.

I think you were just hungry.

--------------------
Battles of wits are impossible with the unarmed.

Offlineixitwistedixi
The TwIsTeD One

Re: Terrible exp. on some mid-grade MJ. [Re: WillieTomg]
    #4551949 - 08/18/05 02:31 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Well not just a person who was sick useing it how do you know what they used. Maby hit some crack resin lol! just playin but seriously though if you let people use it while your not looking you have no idea what they smoked and the traces of that substance would be in your bong.

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: Terrible exp. on some mid-grade MJ. [Re: ixitwistedixi]
    #4552149 - 08/18/05 03:14 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

its low blood sugar, it happens a lot to me if i dont eat. First time it happened i was up in NYC with my then gf, she had to shoot an episode that day and we left for the city at 4 am. I sat around the studio til about 2 pm and then left to go hang out with some mutual friends. I loaded up bowl after bowl and got pretty wasted. On my way out i felt like i had hit a whippet, the world started swimming, i tried to walk and almost fainted right in the middle of the street. She helped me across and hailed us a cab, i grabbed some sugary cereal at her place and started feeling a lot better.

In your case it also might be that your body is just plain exhausted and has no resources (energy) to keep it running so the effects were "multiplied". Since you didnt eat lunch, and you normally do, your body didnt have the nourishment it expects to have at that time of day. So basically you were already running on empty. It's a shitty feeling, but, its nothing serious. I find its best to eat something high in sugar/protein (snickers or power bars work great), drink some water or soda, and lie down for a bit. After a few minutes you should feel well enough to function at a "normal" level.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: coda]
    #4553499 - 08/18/05 09:06 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

OfflineAraGuaCu
Stranger

Re: Terrible exp. on some mid-grade MJ. [Re: ]
    #4554493 - 08/19/05 03:27 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

This has actually happen to me before, i went the whole day without eating then smoked a blunt with my lady. we went and ate, i only had fries.....no money. and i ended up turning "white" she said...and i was also soking in sweat....it was terrible i felt like shit....one of the worst highs ever. i think the Thc can fuck you up more on an empty stomach...

--------------------
"Guakia Taino Yahabo!"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: High THC Strains