Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Girlie Trip Report
    #4553034 - 08/18/05 07:22 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

So this is a trip report of a trip I took about a day ago.  It might be kinda short, since I am in a hurry. 

My best friend Kristi drove down from the DFW area to Austin to hang out.  The first few hours we spent getting stoned and then going grocery shopping and to the smokeshop.  I mentioned that I had some mushies left and that I wanted to eat them all before moving day.  (in a few weeks)  She agreed this sounded like a very good idea.  :smile:

When the time came, I measured out 4 g's for each of us.  Kristi and I weren't sure what to expect, since she had taken some shrooms from this same batch and didn't trip about two months earlier.  So figuring that we'd either get our asses kicked or have a mild time, we munched. 

No need to worry.  Within an hour, we felt the signs that we were about to launch into a heavy trip. 

Okay, the following is INCREDIBLY hazy. 

We were tripping pretty hard.  Kristi and I kept blending in and out of one another.  She was posting online and looking at pictures, and I was painting and (what else was I doing?) OH yeah, playing with my cats.  Eventually I couldn't sit up straight anymore, so I flopped back down on the bed-futon and chilled. 

Pink Floyd was playing. 

I don't know how it happened, but sometime we decided to eat more mushrooms.  There was 3 grams left, and using a scale we split it, each of us eating another gram and a half.  Then, after we munched, we smoked a huge blunt and that's when things got pretty crazy for me. 

(and didn't settle down)

Soon I was looking at pictures too.  My mind was going crazy, all these thoughts just flashing in my head at incredible speeds.  Kristi and I saw this one picture that we just LOST IT on.  I don't even know WHAT was so crazy about the picture, it just nailed us in the sweet spot.  We kept zooming in and out, and we started laughing.  And this wasn't your ordinary laughter.  We went hysterical, writhing, crying, slobbering, and maybe even a little peeing.  All we could do was wriggle around on the floor and howl in laughter.  It was out of control.  :grin:

Things really picked up then.  I didn't have many visuals at first, but after that laugh-fest I was seeing all sorts of stuff.  I kept seeing these weird green, Saturn-shapes spin through the air, like spaceships.  I did feel like I was in a completely different land, even though I've tripped in my house many times.  But it was the thoughts that I really liked. 

I had this one thought...it was a instantaneous delivery of information, a pin-prick of idea that swelled into a ego-shattering hammer.  You see, there were all these voices singing at once, and they were saying, "We are creating everything," and it was everything in existence singing at once, and it was just so incredible that all I could do was just give into it.  So I flopped back on the floor and felt the singing and realized that I am a Creator, like everyone on the planet and we don't even appreciate our power. 

It was just one of those "moments" in a trip where you feel like you've figured something BIG out. 

The trip got crazier as the other mushies kicked in.  Suddenly, Kristi and I were both tripping HARD.  I looked at my arms, and I saw legs.  I looked at the clock, and saw no numbers, but every number in one.  I have a sign over my door and I saw the letters melt off of it in a puff.  All through the air was energy, like purplish-bluish stuff, everywhere.  Communication between Kristi and I became impossible.  All I heard was the voices and Pink Floyd. 

There were a few tense moments.  It was when I was in the kitchen with Kristi, sampling some fruit, and then all of a sudden, things started to look just...wrong. I was looking at everything, and then I saw a stain on my wall, and it really agitated me.  Like, WTF, why couldn't I have seen that stain earlier and taken care of it.  And then suddenly I was seeing stains EVERYWHERE on my wall. I started to grow increasingly concerned.  The voices were saying uncomfortable stuff, like "Dying dying dying dying."  I decided I need to go lay down and give in, but a part of me was scared.  I felt like I shouldn't abandon my friend on such a high dose.  I kept thinking, "What if something happens to her while I'm 'gone'?" 

Now that I'm sober, I realize it was my ego giving me something to worry over so that I couldn't kill it.  Kristi said that in the kitchen, my eyes were flickering so quickly back and forth that I looked like a manwoman.  I felt like one too.  Eventually I pried myself away from my best friend and went outside to get some fresh air and relax. 

It was really wonderful outside.  Any trip anxiety almost always goes away if I am outside.  So I sat on my steps and decided to chill out and confront my voices.  A dialogue started up in my head, and I communed with myself (God) for awhile.  I really like doing this.  I'm always very interested in what my brain has to say.  :smile:

When I went back inside, I laid down and focused on surrendering.  Beside me, Kristi was totally blown, she would just be staring at nothing in particular, eyes wide, her skin cold to the touch.  I let her be and enjoyed my own trip again. 

Eventually, we started to come down.  EXHAUSTED.  We were utterly exhausted.  I haven't been able to detail most of what happened but I wish I could.  It's just hard to explain. 

Overall, a mindblowing time.  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetheorganicdomino
Psychedelic ZenBuddhist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Girlie Trip Report [Re: MOTH]
    #4554482 - 08/19/05 03:12 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Mindblowing indeed!

Good trip, great report! :thumbup:

--------------------
"You've got to get hold of the thread of marching time, pull the fuck thing down, get on the end of it and pang yourself to the infinitude of absolute mind"
Ken Campbell - Furtive Nudist

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced" - Aart van der Leeuw

InvisibleChronic7
Re: Girlie Trip Report [Re: theorganicdomino]
    #4555254 - 08/19/05 11:57 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Nice trip report! Always nice to hear about girls tripping, im coming upmyself slowly now and that was funny!

Soemthing about girls and shroomz seriously turns me on....ANYWAY!

The other day i was trippin and looking at shapes in the clouds and its was me kissing some girl and faces etc, then suddenly a baby cried and one of the clouds was a man screaming @ exactly the same time as the baby screaming,

it showed me what i hear effects what i see, im sure you learned somehting simlar fomr your trip with the stains and voices etc...

--------------------

Edited by Chronic7 (08/19/05 11:58 AM)

InvisibleLazlow
Sorcerer's Apprentice

#4557758 - 08/20/05 02:43 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Great report there... or should I say... another great trip report.  :smile:

I enjoy your writing.  Keep up the good work.  :thumbup:

Why aren't there more girl shroomies?*

* You don't have to answer... perhaps the world will never know...

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Girlie Trip Report [Re: Lazlow]
    #4558212 - 08/20/05 08:49 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I Initially read
"We are creating everything,"
as
We are all creatures of everything

both work nicely for me

spaceships in the livingroom
yep, them spin energie whirlies
divine new materials technology too

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: Girlie Trip Report [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4559964 - 08/20/05 05:04 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I just dosed 4 girls for their first time last week.

So I'm doing my part!

Btw, I'm not a freak who gives unsuspecting girls drugs. There were 18 of us up north on a ten acre prime Michigan peice of land. It was beautiful.

--------------------
:mallow:

Offlinejobot37
Edible hunter
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Oregon, Willamette Valley
Re: Girlie Trip Report [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4560697 - 08/20/05 08:38 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

nice trip, dont you love flashes of insight like that? very cool

OfflineDr_Mcgillicuddy
Stranger

Re: Girlie Trip Report [Re: jobot37]
    #4560912 - 08/20/05 09:38 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

well this one time I ate a pizza that i got at pizza pizza and the mushrooms tasted so good I felt dizzy

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: Girlie Trip Report [Re: Dr_Mcgillicuddy]
    #4561619 - 08/21/05 01:21 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I love mushrooms...they don't even need to be psychadellic. So I feel ya, Dr_Mcgillicuddy!

--------------------
:mallow:

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Girlie Trip Report [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4562875 - 08/21/05 02:03 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

LazyCrash said:
I love mushrooms...they don't even need to be psychadellic. So I feel ya, Dr_Mcgillicuddy!

Same here... at work (produce section), I always munch on the loose button shrooms in the back in hopes of "something".

I love the taste.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

InvisibleChronic7
Re: Girlie Trip Report [Re: Ginseng1]
    #4574391 - 08/24/05 10:22 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Ginseng1 said:
Quote:

LazyCrash said:

Same here... at work (produce section), I always munch on the loose button shrooms in the back in hopes of "something".

I love the taste.

eeew i hate muushrooms, nasty slimy things, i make tea now as i gag when i eat them and boiling waters a sure way to kill bacteria.

--------------------

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
    #4598243 - 08/30/05 05:49 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Wow...sounds kind of scary. Glad it turned out okay. Nice report, thank you for sharing.

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds